NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Congrats on your award man. Thing are looking good in your garden. Spring is just about here.

Thanks man and yeah going to try start some cuts and see if I can take them outdoors without them trying to flower straight away. If they come out fine I'l pass them on to some mates. My spot isnt so great for outdoors. Too much shade and a security light at night makes the plants throw too many leaves. Also near a valley where they grow bushweed so everything gets seeded.
It's all indoors for me....which is kinds silly considering our weather.

Thanks man and yeah going to try start some cuts and see if I can take them outdoors without them trying to flower straight away. If they come out fine I'l pass them on to some mates. My spot isnt so great for outdoors. Too much shade and a security light at night makes the plants throw too many leaves. Also near a valley where they grow bushweed so everything gets seeded.
It's all indoors for me....which is kinds silly considering our weather.
Hey man you have gotta go what you gotta do. You are growing, and some fine plants at that so I'd say it's working for you . Yep bush weed would force me inside too.

And it's go time! Dropped the 1st little breeding run in the flower room.

P1090394.JPG

Oh should've listed the strains.

Male in the middle is LocoCookies (locomotion x GSC) by a local breeder.

The the ladies are:

Buckeye Purple x 2 ( Someone didn't label his plants properly so he doesn't know which one was the keeper so running both)
Citrus Drop
Shiva Cookies x Blues

Had planned on chucking more strains in but I'm limited with space so running them all would take forever.

Yeah will be. On the BEP side I'm just hoping for pretty plants, any extra yield or frost would be bonus. The LocoCookies has a sour tangie pheno in it so I'm hoping with my sour tangie citrus drop pheno that their powers combine so I get the tangie but with more frost and potency.
The Shiva cookies x blues has the same GSC parent as the male so just curious with what happens there.

One of the BEP might get culled so might drop another strain in there to replace it. Don't want to do to many crosses with my limited space.....which I could've double with the light I won. :confused:

Keepin' busy in there Dooby, looking great. :passitleft:

Keepin' busy in there Dooby, looking great. :passitleft:

Thanks man

Hey man you have gotta go what you gotta do. You are growing, and some fine plants at that so I'd say it's working for you . Yep bush weed would force me inside too.

Thanks as well. Yeah the organic living soil thingy is getting better on every grow. My next step is to up frost production. I feel like it was easy to get good frostiness in the dwc with bottle nutes. I'm setting up a new fermented compost bin with only fruits and veg like butternut, pumpkin plus beetroot. For fruit it's paupau and bananas. My plan is to bomb the fermented juice it makes during flower see how that works.
The vegging plants love the normal fermented compost juice so hoping the flowering ladies like it too.

Here's my new fermented compost bin. Going to make a mix of old beer, barley meal and old milk / yogurt which gets poured over the top to aid in the fermentation. It's a bin setup similar to a worm farm so the juice all collects in the bottom bin. It's pretty much the same thing as bokashi.
It smells rank though and bug larvea falls through the holes.... :oops: But the plants love it and you can't seem to burn or over feed them.
After awhile when compost has turned to mush I mix in some peat moss and old soil. Leave that for a week or 2 then transfer that into the worm bins. The worms work through that much faster. When I up pot my females I'l also add some on top of the soil in between the mulch. The idea is that the worms come up to feed on that also.

P1090395.JPG

Back
Top Bottom