NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

I do love the budder texture, just a lil' difficult to work with. Gorgeous colours brother, no doubt that's super tasty. I'd hit it all day.

I do love the budder texture, just a lil' difficult to work with. Gorgeous colours brother, no doubt that's super tasty. I'd hit it all day.
So far my more waxy squishes haven't been hard to handle but it doesn't just pull off like the sticky stuff. The yield is pretty low too maybe 15 to 18% max return but the taste it just the best and I've got more than enough bud to not have to worry about that part. I just can't seem to get it consistently and it seems to me that it's more to do with the bud curing than just press settings.

3 different strains squished on the same settings:

Still busy cleaning out the flower room, taking it slow as there's still a week or 3 before plants are ready to go in. I found a really nice male of the Lococookies (locomotion x GSC) and I'm going to try a little breeding attempt on some of my moms / keepers.
Going to throw some pollen on:

Citrus Drop
Buckeye Purple
Shiva cookies x Blues

and then maybe also
Spitting Cobra
1st Aid
Bingo pajamas x Stardawg

here's the male, has a very strong fuel smell on a stem rub:

got nibbled a bit by those pesky thrips.

Then the pheno hunt is coming along 5 confirmed ladies and 5 boys so far. Not keeping any males.

Still busy cleaning out the flower room, taking it slow as there's still a week or 3 before plants are ready to go in. I found a really nice male of the Lococookies (locomotion x GSC) and I'm going to try a little breeding attempt on some of my moms / keepers.
Going to throw some pollen on:

Citrus Drop
Buckeye Purple
Shiva cookies x Blues

and then maybe also
Spitting Cobra
1st Aid
Bingo pajamas x Stardawg

here's the male, has a very strong fuel smell on a stem rub:

got nibbled a bit by those pesky thrips.

Then the pheno hunt is coming along 5 confirmed ladies and 5 boys so far. Not keeping any males.

Awesome lineup! I just found thrips in my garden as well. What do you use for them?

Awesome lineup! I just found thrips in my garden as well. What do you use for them?

A whole bunch of stuff that doesn't work?? lols. Penny suggested some isopropyl in water 1 to 10 as a contact spray and then I use neem oil or a Pyrethrum based insecticide to really bomb them. They keep coming back though, thrills of having your grow room in the middle of a very lush garden.

@Jgrowlove So the wife was doing some research on ipm for her veggie garden and found some very scientific info that said eucalyptus oil is a miticide. I've given it a try and so far so good, no returning mites yet. Plants seem to like it too, they where praying to the lights after a spray down. Also smells nice :)

Thanks to the 420 team for choosing my journal for the monthly showcase. Pretty bummed about being half way around the world for the prizes though.

Anyhoos, on to the growing

Vegging plants looking happy and re potted all the moms I plan on breeding with. Also up potted the male. Should be flipping them tomorrow. Vert excited for my 1st breeding attempt.

P1090384.JPG

The male:
P1090385.JPG

moms:
P1090386.JPG

Back
Top Bottom