OMM's Social Network Grow

wow will power is thy name. I'd stick my pickle in a rock pile if I thought a snake would bite it:) speaking of pickles, a man came home from his day at work at the pickle factory.when he walked through the door his wife had his supper ready. he sat down and they talked a bit. his wife asked if there was something rong? he replied"now that you mention it there is, I have had this urge to stick my thing into the pickle slicer". alarmed his wife told him that maybe he should get some help. he said"dont think I need all that its just crazy talk". well about 2 weeks later he came home from the pickle factory early. as soon as he steped through the door his wife knew something was rong then she asked why he was home early? he said "well I did it". she said "did what?" he told her "I stuck my thing in the pickle slicer". she screamed and asked what happened? he told her that he got fired. "no no"his wife said "what happened with the pickle slicer?" thats when he said " well she got fired too":rofl::rofl:

Perfect punchline! Never expected that one!

I never saw Les get mad....thank goodness.....I never told him about that night either. Sometimes what you don't know wont hurt you. They're business, not mine. Jo and I tried to find him and unfortunately we did, cancer got him about 5 years later.:smokin:

Well if it was their business, you did the right thing keeping your nose out of their business.

Too bad about the cancer though.

Hey OMM, I'm here and all caught up. I can't believe you have plants outside again......

Only one small girl. I did finish the Vantage I had outside....so.......I am gambling. The people that I think got my last ones have moved.
Most of my girls will be inside....2 outside hinden behind the shed. Guess we'll see. Just hard headed or dumb as a cluck!

Good to see you OG13 !

Wow, what a story. Glad you were able to walk away from that. Would've been more trouble if you had gave in. Hopefully she saw a man who had respect for her or at least know that not everyone is easy.. Sorry, I haven't been posting much but going through another heat wave so I am kinda out of it.

Hi OMM,

I can't believe I actually caught up...those plants are looking really good, I love the teeny tiny babies swimmin' in a sea of clay pebbles, they are so much fun to watch at that stage...if you're patient you can almost see them growing. Love the story, I agree, steer clear of that whole mess...the nurse sounds interesting, can't wait to hear the rest.

about outside...not dumb, you just know...there is nothing like real sunshine, hope they don't get stolen again. where's those boobie-traps when you need them? Paint bombs or something to mark the "bad guys" so they get caught and dealt with.

on those mesh things for hernia's...my dad has had that done twice, the first one worked great, after some recovery time he felt totally back to normal...the second one (done 6 yrs ago) is still giving him trouble. Positive vibes to you...we all hope for the best for you.

@Fish --- you crack me up...I never saw that one coming, too funny

:circle-of-love:
Sq

Wow, what a story. Glad you were able to walk away from that. Would've been more trouble if you had gave in. Hopefully she saw a man who had respect for her or at least know that not everyone is easy.. Sorry, I haven't been posting much but going through another heat wave so I am kinda out of it.

HI Queen! Your right it would have led to all sorts of things. I was friends with them both and wanted no part of it.Truthfully, I had never thought of her that way.

Sorry your in a heat wave..bet you have lots of humidity too...awful. Don't even feel like moving.
:smokin::smokin:

Hey OldMedMan
Beautiful Plants That WW and NYCD look dank.
And i have heard nothing but good things with air pots gonna half to try them out pretty soon.
Great grow man
:peace:

High My Friend! Thanks about the girls. When the WW and NYCD finish, all the young ones will go into the tent to veg a bit more and away we go. Going to be a full house. :Rasta: I've been using airpots since my 2nd grow. They get the job done. :Namaste:

Hi OMM,

I can't believe I actually caught up...those plants are looking really good, I love the teeny tiny babies swimmin' in a sea of clay pebbles, they are so much fun to watch at that stage...if you're patient you can almost see them growing. Love the story, I agree, steer clear of that whole mess...the nurse sounds interesting, can't wait to hear the rest.

about outside...not dumb, you just know...there is nothing like real sunshine, hope they don't get stolen again. where's those boobie-traps when you need them? Paint bombs or something to mark the "bad guys" so they get caught and dealt with.

on those mesh things for hernia's...my dad has had that done twice, the first one worked great, after some recovery time he felt totally back to normal...the second one (done 6 yrs ago) is still giving him trouble. Positive vibes to you...we all hope for the best for you.

@fish --- you crack me up...I never saw that one coming, too funny

:circle-of-love:
Sq

Hi there sqwheels!:love: Great, you got here just in time for the first story. Although it wasn't a very good one, just one of those.....I wish it hadn't happened. Life.
The nurse was something.....more on her later.

I know what you mean about the little sprouts. I must check on them 10 times a day. I swear you can watch them grow. I change the lights positions often, so they will grow straight. Of course, I always think about what they are going to look like in a month or two.

Sunlight is like a magnet to me.... just have put out one or two out there and see what happens. :popcorn:

Lucky me has never had a hernia.....I feel for those that have them.:helpsmilie:

fish cake got us all...the perfect punch line! :rofl::rofl:

good morning OMM, hope all is well in paradice. going to start to flower monday. I was going to try a scrog but my grow area is small and that ak48 is getting big and the stems are very thick so there is not much give. so its going to be a very gentle lst for her:) the critical sensi was what I wanted to scrog but she is half as tall the screen just aint going to work unless I find her own area.pics tomarrow. they are both kind of getting stinky. I can smell them strong right when the lights go on. I dont know about the buzz but the ak is a very easy groing plant so far:wood: so I think you will like at least that part. other than that just waiting for the next chapter of your story:)

good morning OMM, hope all is well in paradice. going to start to flower monday. I was going to try a scrog but my grow area is small and that ak48 is getting big and the stems are very thick so there is not much give. so its going to be a very gentle lst for her:) the critical sensi was what I wanted to scrog but she is half as tall the screen just aint going to work unless I find her own area.pics tomarrow. they are both kind of getting stinky. I can smell them strong right when the lights go on. I dont know about the buzz but the ak is a very easy groing plant so far:wood: so I think you will like at least that part. other than that just waiting for the next chapter of your story:)

Hey fish cake ...g'day to you mate. :Rasta: Little late now, but did you top the Ak48? Either way, depending on the hight of your screen, it should be possible. If you can train your branches to go horizontal under the screen. But your there and I'm not, so your the best judge.
On my side...I like that the Ak48 is getting big on you! The critical sounds like she would do too.

I'll be looking for your choice. Glad you have a choice. :circle-of-love:

Hey, OMM!

Howzit, bruddah?

Just flipped the switch in the Cardboard Flower Box. So we're off to the races with the 41-Week SOG experiment. Hehe, only a month behind, schedule, thankfully! They were 10"-11" tall at flip and tomorrow will be Day1 of flower. Heheh, this excitement never wanes of flip days.. I LOVE IT!

Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Hey, OMM!

Howzit, bruddah?

Just flipped the switch in the Cardboard Flower Box. So we're off to the races with the 41-Week SOG experiment. Hehe, only a month behind, schedule, thankfully! They were 10"-11" tall at flip and tomorrow will be Day1 of flower. Heheh, this excitement never wanes of flip days.. I LOVE IT!

Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Hey Bro Thanks great only a month behind, were usually later that we think.

A small gathering of friends if nothing else should be there for the event. 41 weeks is long time. I'm certainly glad I'm here to witness the start of this momentous grow. Hail to jandre! WhoRa.:ganjamon:

hey jandre, you have much more grass the I do. and patients! may I say that your grow is everything that I hope you want and everything I hope it will be:goodluck:

Hey omm, glad to hear you got some help with all the work you needed to get done.:goodjob: I have been away too long, (had to go back to work, study for the journyman test), but i'm back and giving props. The girls look great and looks like your in the meds for a while.:bravo: Keep on keeping on and tell thsea I said high,he he. Sending you and the girls some love:circle-of-love:, :peace: out.

P.S. Good on you with the stories, all great ideas with the blog and posting here first, keep em commin.

what kind of journeyman's test are you taking?

HI Queen! Your right it would have led to all sorts of things. I was friends with them both and wanted no part of it.Truthfully, I had never thought of her that way.Sorry your in a heat wave..bet you have lots of humidity too...awful. Don't even feel like moving.:smokin::smokin:

It was a good choice and shows your character, good for you. Yeah, the heat wave is still going on, we get a break for a few days of being in the 80's but by the end of next week another heat wave. I do have an ac but I am trying to get my electric bill caught up before using it. But I am thinking about getting some more fans. The plants seem to be loving it.

Hey omm, glad to hear you got some help with all the work you needed to get done.:goodjob: I have been away too long, (had to go back to work, study for the journyman test), but i'm back and giving props. The girls look great and looks like your in the meds for a while.:bravo: Keep on keeping on and tell thsea I said high,he he. Sending you and the girls some love:circle-of-love:, :peace: out.

P.S. Good on you with the stories, all great ideas with the blog and posting here first, keep em commin.

Hey Man, wondered where you were.Journeyman would sure help the the old billfold stay fat. Yep, have some smoke now and happy. I'll tell THsea you said "Hello". The stories will continue. Peace Bro.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom