OMM's Social Network Grow

Yeah, lots of stuff in our grows can be nasty if handled dry, everything must be soaked and let to sit prior to handling/beer labels/at least they recycle it. I've worked with that insulation myself installing it in my homes, it's not fun, and you need to really cover up all exposed skin and your eyes especially. My brothers use to remove asbestos in Cleveland 20 years ago, they use to bring their dirty clothes home for me to clean, so I guess I have been exposed to all kinds of stuff, especially with the steel mill not far from where I grew up/grace

Bet you have lots of TV commercials like we do out here, by Lawyers that are now suing for all the damage it's done to folks.

Thank again Government for thanking care of us. :smokin::smokin:

Oh, hell, just repost your FIM, TOP, and Supercrop vids... I know we'd all like to see them again!

As a matter of fact THsea is going to take some videos of me doing FIMing and Topping in a few days. Nice refresher course. Hope they turn out good. :high-five:

Thanks for the pictures on super cropping, I thought it meant to completely cut out that tall growth, so all we need do is bend a softened tall brand downward, I did this with string, but did not get the bend in stem as you have. This bend also helps with hormones being sent to the buds to make them bigger doesn't it?

I've added your great post to my blog for everyone to share, something to keep handy and look back to for knowledge, kind of building a catalog of grow methods and other's experiences with similar problems/great post/thank you/grace

Hi Grace...we can thank jandre for posting my Supper Cropping Tutorial from my last grow in here. I tried and failed. so he did it for me. Thanks jandre!

Thanks for putting it in your blog too.
:thumb:

NICE UPDATE!! I love it when things are getting pretty, and that magenta is preeeeeeeetyyy!

Hey, just a thought. You should put your divider up to separate the LED and HPS light and do sort of a comparison! Not anything formal, just for self stuff, y'know?

Sorry jandre, your right of course, I should. There is just so much this old man can do. THsea has been a bit under the weather for a while, so I've been doing it all myself. He will be over tomorrow to take videos and to help me with some potting.....three more girls going into veg with the rest. Couple of Chem Dogs and a Columbian Gold.
Which I will grow out side...hidden well. I hope. :Namaste:

This was the post :cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM

What was Happy Frog banned for?!! I still use it all the time!!

I really don't know. It has some ingredient in it that is not wanted in Hawaii. I've been trying to find out.

Ocean Forest is still sold here. I just got a couple of bags of it. I don't like to use it because it is too hot sometimes. Now, I'll have to wait a month or two to add my OC+. I'm still thinking about that though, since I have some BPN stuff I could use instead.
:peace:

HERE we go off topic 420 girls gonna be on this like white on rice! but 2o years ago the lady that hired me and got me in the union would follow maybe your brothers around and we would replace what ever they got rid of, ceilings, drywall, floor tile what ever! maybe why I cant breath well anymore! but I became an advocate for my fellow brothers about the transperency of what we were exposed to! thats when they made all the contractors around here place MSDS reports and files so all could see! not tooting my own horn but evryone needed a right to know:)

That was you who did that? I remember my brother's employer being so pissed off about all the safety classes and certifications they had to do before they could get back to work. Those large white coveralls tore on them all the time, their dustmask were inadequate, and most of the guys did not keep equipment on because of the heat and clumsiness of doing work with those uniforms provided. They came home with their faces covered in that white crap, I made them leave their shoes outside, but lots of times they walked right in with them on.

Learn as you go, that's how I seem to learn. I tried reading all the forum rules, there's just so many of them.

Me too Queen ! They have changed a few too, so I have to read them again. :love:

Hey Cronic ! :high-five: Thanks.

Right now the LEDs are far away......Advanced recommended this and also at half power. These are some very powerful LEDs. Together they put out a 1000 watts. So I am following their advice. After a full week, they go full blast! Can't wait! :high-five:

cant wait to see it in action
damn i need to catch up and im on page 54

cant wait to see it in action
damn i need to catch up and im on page 54

Hey Cronic ! :high-five:

Just go back about 3 pages....the LEDs are going full blast now. :yummy:

yea i just reached tha page all is looking great OMM:thumb:

ok time to lay down and watch tv gn all

Me too Queen ! They have changed a few too, so I have to read them again. :love:

Well it seems like we're both up late. I know it's your routine but I haven't been up this late in awhile. I start out reading the forum rules then after awhile my mind begins to wonder. Maybe I should try reading them when I am not buzzed, that might help...lol

Well it seems like we're both up late. I know it's your routine but I haven't been up this late in awhile. I start out reading the forum rules then after awhile my mind begins to wonder. Maybe I should try reading them when I am not buzzed, that might help...lol

You might have something there Queen!:love:

I really don't know. It has some ingredient in it that is not wanted in Hawaii. I've been trying to find out.

Ocean Forest is still sold here. I just got a couple of bags of it. I don't like to use it because it is too hot sometimes. Now, I'll have to wait a month or two to add my OC+. I'm still thinking about that though, since I have some BPN stuff I could use instead.
I just wrote to hdoa.info@hawaii.gov to try to clear things up about this. Awaiting a response. Will paste response as soon as it is available.

Do they sell osmocote soil there. My plants love it. I am trying it now and it is a great compliment for oc+.

:circle-of-love:

223664951.jpg

Actually it is from "Spun Rock" Like the way cotton candy is made.

Unlike volcanic rock, though, rockwool is inert and imparts nothing to the grow except for the ability to hold mass amounts of water because of the microscopic straw shape of the threads that make up each block.

This, however is not true for rockwool. I have taken out large chunks of actual partially melted rocks from the larger "gro-block" size cubes.

not going to argue with you Jandre cause your my hero and its not worth it:)

You too eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

We can only talk about cannabis related things. That's why we call Lucy...Lucy. Her real name is forbidden. If you look at Barney's Farm seeds you will see why. If you ever read one of my stories in my blog, specially story #1. I had to be pretty inventive with names. :Rasta: That was back in my bad boy days. :Namaste:

Ok, that did it, here is an old story that I thought you would get a kick out of...

The last time I went to the big island we stopped for two days. Four of us went out to rent a car and do some sight seeing ... they wanted to sight see, I just wanted to pick up some local!! We went out to rent the car and were prepared for the budget car we had the money for. The guy took one look at us and said "How would you fella's like an upgrade for the same price?" Well of course we said ok and were presented with a Lincoln Continental!! This thing was awesome, bombing around Hawaii in quad sound luxury!! (yeah "quad sound" :cheesygrinsmiley: ) I had to wait as we drove around sightseeing but eventually got dropped at the beach and found a bag of some really nice weed. In the morning I wanted to see a black sand beach, we had a couple hours before we had to report so me and one other crazy took off into the pineapple fields. As we drove we smoked the entire rest of the bag :cheesygrinsmiley: by the time we got to the black sand beach we ready to fully experience it!! And we did ... the island is awesome. Then the calm was blown by the realization that we had only a short time to get the car back and report. As we drove we also realized ... we were lost! Holy shit!! Fucking pineapples as far as you could see with no town in sight!! We had that Lincoln doing a buck ten down dirt roads!! All of a sudden we came through a stand of trees and we were at ... and I mean "at" the curb of the freaking rental car place!!! We rolled out and were pointed to a shuttle that would take us right to where we needed to be just in the nick of time!!!

Love renting a car. You can drive it like you hate it and not worry.

That was a great story!! Really laughed when I read it. Thanks!!
:goodjob:

Loved the story Buckshot! At least you the got car back to it's home! Jo worked for a car rental place, one of big ones. They literally had to go find theirs. People left them all over the island. This was before GPS.
Were you stationed here?

Just a thought. If you really want the frog, have it shipped by a trusted friend on the mainland?

Back
Top Bottom