OrganicMan's Original Amnesia - MK Ultra - CBD Critical Mass & Cookies Kush Grow

So a little update on the babies :) All these little ones are a week old today :party: apart from the cookies kush that are 2 days old but looking very strong and healthy :) i put some gnatnix on the top of the soil to try and prevent the little critters getting :)

cookies kush :)
DSC_008742.JPG
DSC_008835.JPG

The rest loving life :)
DSC_008939.JPG
DSC_009234.JPG
DSC_009139.JPG
DSC_009034.JPG
DSC_009337.JPG

All together:)
DSC_009733.JPG

I noticed this on one of the Original Amnesia's some weird second set growth, looks topped or something I'll keep an eye on this one :)
DSC_009632.JPG

Hope all is well in your green world
:passitleft::Namaste:

Looking good O'Man! Keep the updates coming. I see what you mean by strange growth, mine did that same thing and the 5 set leaf grew with 4.5 sets, it looked like someone nibbled at it.

Hello my friends :)

So the babies are growing well with no real issues apart from fungus gnats, I'm going to treat the soil with gnatoff on the next watering :) that should take care of them for a while. I think I'm going to give the older 6 another week in the little cups, with a feed of just root stim and Humboldt honey, and then transplant them into 1 gallon pots. I should be getting my new tent in a week so all being well that will be their new home for the coming weeks :)

Group shot :)
DSC_008243.JPG

CBD Critical Mass
DSC_008744.JPG

MK Ultra
DSC_009035.JPG

Original Amnesia
DSC_008837.JPG
DSC_008941.JPG
DSC_009235.JPG

Weird Amnesia girl :)
DSC_008345.JPG

DSC_009440.JPG

Cookies Kush nearly a week old :)
DSC_008442.JPG

DSC_008537.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world :passitleft: :Namaste:

great stuff, looking good in there :thumb:

keep fighting the good fight :smokin:

best of luck

They are growing nicely and a transplant soon will do them some good. Nice strains as well. MK Ultra is already in my wish list on Bonza. Seems to be a killer strain.

a friend of mine did cookies kush this summer and it turned out to be top grade smoke, i have done some of barneys before, his sour d hybrids mostly, and they turned out great.

currently im trying out his sativas, cant wait to see how these turn out.

i got respect for barney and his beans so im confident that your CK will come as A grade bud, it won the first place last year after all

all we can do right now is sit back, chill, and enjoy some chronic until our babies grow up :smokin:

Thanks for all the info guys :) much appreciated :) I was skeptical about Barney's beans but these little ones are growing strong :)

The Mk ultra should be something special G13xLAs Finest OGK :drool:

Update to come much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Hey guys :) So a its 2 weeks since most of these babies showed themselves to the world and 10 days for the Cookies Kush and they are loving life :) The amnesias have all got a little tip burn (I forgot how sensitive these girls are) but nothing they won't recover from, the new growth is looking lovely :)

Original Amnesia babies together
DSC_009734.JPG

DSC_009340.JPG

A little tip burn :(
DSC_009441.JPG
DSC_009539.JPG

Deformed baby :)
DSC_009633.JPG

I have given them all the same feed of 2ml root stim and 1ml Humboldt honey per liter but the amnesias didn't seem keen so just water for them for a few waters. I'm not to worried as all these plants are going to be in veg for a minimum of 8 weeks maybe more so any thing that happens now can be rectified :)

MK Ultra
DSC_008942.JPG
DSC_009036.JPG

CBD Critical Mass
DSC_009141.JPG
DSC_009236.JPG

I transplanted all of the girls today into 10l Airpots :) I'm hoping that will be enough room for a while :) I used Canna Terra Pro+ with 20% Biobizz worm castings and some plant magic granules here how I transplant-

DSC_010627.JPG
DSC_010724.JPG
DSC_010825.JPG
DSC_010921.JPG
DSC_011023.JPG

I fill the pots half way and water in with 1/2 liter of water
I then place a cup in the center of the pot and fill around the cup and water in around the cup with a 1/4 liter
DSC_010530.JPG

I then remove the cup and add some plant magic granules and transplant :)
I finish by watering the plant in to its new home :)

I haven't managed to get my new tent yet and I need a new ballast for the T5 I bought the other day, so I have put them all in my big tent under a 250w Metal halide. I'm sure they will be happy with their home :)

DSC_011221.JPG
DSC_011420.JPG

More updates to come as they settle in :) I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Great work O'man! Roots look nice and healthy as well as the plants. What's in the reflector?

A 600w metal halide turned down to 250w :) I was going to use my T5 but only one side was.working :( & they both use pretty much the same power, my T5 uses 228w. I'm sure they won't mind :)

Wow, amazing brother :bravo:

way to go with that transplant guide aswell, i like the techs there :cool:

2 months+ veg, damn that's hardcore :laughtwo:
everything looks peachy, off to a great start :Namaste:

Lovely little babies. They look happy in their new homes. Can't wait to see them find their feet and then start reaching for the heavens.

Hey guys :) so it's been 2 days since potting up and I can safely say they all seemed to love it :) I'm seeing new growth already and all the Amnesias seem to have perked up and the new growth is normal :) I think using the plant magic granules helps reduce stress as there is probably a quicker interaction between the roots and their new surroundings :)

I have also been spraying with Bio worm from General Organics at 1/2 strength -

bioworm.jpg

"BioWorm®
100% natural worm castings extract.
BioWorm excels when used as a foliar spray, but it is also an excellent all-purpose soil enhancer, rich in microorganisms, and microelements that suffered no alteration or chemical additions. It nurtures plants and soil at the same time, and stimulates microbial activity. Also, the enzymes in the worm's digestive system kill potential pathogens, giving to the product a natural protective effect, when applied on plant foliage.

BioWorm contains minerals and microelements available for immediate absorption, as well as bacteria (Minimum 100,000 CFU/ml) and fungi. The microbes in BioWorm work like a catalyst to get more mileage from fertilizers by improving nutrient uptake, without burning plants or damaging roots.

BioWorm maximizes growth, promotes vigorous root development, dense foliage, powerful flowering, and protects your plants against fungal diseases.

Rich in nitrogen fixing bacteria. Contains more than 60 minerals and nutritive elements.
Protects roots and reduces transplant shock. Kick-starts sprouting and germination.
Encourages cell division and strengthens the natural defence mechanism.
Helps fight common disease and fungal infections.
Raises soil fertility, improves its physical, chemical, and biological properties.
Harmless to pets and children: non toxic, non-polluting, odour free."

I was having trouble keeping the temperature above 22 degrees so I put in a small green house heater with a dial thermostat

DSC_010628.JPG

With a bit of tweaking I managed to get a good temp and humidity

DSC_011723.JPG

here are the girls (hopfully??) loving life :)

DSC_010826.JPG
DSC_010922.JPG
DSC_011024.JPG
DSC_011127.JPG
DSC_011222.JPG
DSC_011319.JPG
DSC_011421.JPG
DSC_011523.JPG
DSC_010725.JPG

I'm going to wait until they all dry out before the next watering. The MK ultra and the Critical Mass will probably need a light feed and maybe the Cookies Kush but I think I'll wait for the amnesias to ask :)

Hope all is well in your green world much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom