Pantagruel's 3rd - Northern Lights

Cool. I'll be keeping a close eye on your grow as I want to know what to expect with this strain. I was planning to LST them drastically, but they look so bushy maybe I'll leave them au naturel. :Namaste:

The Durban seedlings have really stretched, but I think it is just the phenotype. I'm hardening them off to the room enviro which sits at a rock steady 81/42 unless I forget to fill the humidifier. Gave the NL girls a quarter strength dose of biofish yesterday.

Here are a bunch of pics of the 3 Northern Lights at 24 days (I've kept the twins together in one pot), the DP seedlings at 3 days, plus everyone together and the whole room. I'm using the at the moment free space to breathe new life into my tropical plants and also to start some spinach. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Jan4DPSeedlings.jpg
Jan4NL1.jpg
Jan4NLtwins.jpg
Jan4All.jpg
Jan4Room.jpg

Cool. I get the basics, but a nice step by step with the early, middle and late phases of training would be sweet.

I am just deciding now on my strategy. Since I have so many plants I think I will take a page from your book and try a few different styles to gauge effectiveness. I believe I will flux one of the NL's and I think I might have to start that right now as I have 5 nodes? I'll also flux one of the Durbans and top/lst train other 2.

Done my friend and thanks for the Idea of shortening it all up for a guide + reps for that :)

And +reps for actually doing the guide, and thanks!! :bravo:

Edit-link is wrong though

I've been carefully learning about fluxing and it looks to me like 8 weeks veg is the bare minimum it would take me to do a basic flux. Normally that would be ok, but I lost about a week on the NL seedlings when they popped out of the soil and had to be replanted, so I just don't have the time this go round. Next time. I need to start thinking about a really good strain to try it with.

Meantime, I fimmed the smaller of the NL twins at the 5th node.

Jan8Fimmed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom