PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Look at the African strains for trippy effects.
Thanks Penny What ones and from where do you suggest to buy. Have you tried any that's got that effect more then others ?

What is the most psychedelic strain you have tried? I Love a good head high and I am wondering what the best psychedelic strain is. If I had to say what the most psychedelic strain I have tried would be Gold Leaf or White Widow. I would like to try some other strains that give a really good psychedelic effect. I will look at suggestions and put some on my to buy seed list.
ive got a Malawi going rite now that's one of the ones penny is talking about!

Malawi, Zamaldelica possibly Durban, Transkei or Ciskei just a few potential candidates
Thanks Penny I will look for those seeds next time I buy. Do you have any experience with any of those ?

Also.....browse through this journal.....lots of examples

Hay PC don’t u hate when life gets in the way of your grow, ha ha ha,
A cupple of pictures after topping my 2 gorilla glue autos at the fifth node down to the fourth today.
I also included a snap of some supercroping ....I do this with most of my grows. Lol
image.jpg

Go look at Ace seeds.....they got tons of goodies. One of the most talked about is the Killer A5 Haze. Malawi crossed with an old NL#5/Haze......very trippy and a good indoor plant.

Yes, u say an old NL#5 X Haze, but it's a very special Haze, an old Nevilles .I can say the A5 X Malawi ...or the newly named A5 Killer Haze from ACE is pure joy! Its a rocket ship...u better have plans when u smoke it. It's 100% cerebral. Very high quality buzz , Not recomended for peeps with any anxiety issues of sorts..... but highly enjoyable. My friend at work was bummbed when i ran out. He's the lead guitar and singer in a band. He absolutely loves the two A5 variations i have grown. The A5 X Panama is also a favorite of many. cheers eh.

From the suggestions I got so far The Malawi and ciskie will be on my to buy seeds and maybe Killer A5 Haze. I have never seen Zamaldelica but I will check it out too. Now for the next question, Where to buy. Which seed bank and which breeders do I look at for good genetics ? Like I said the most psychedelic strain I have tried so far has been Gold Leaf so I would Love to try the African strains I Love that trippy feeling and I know there is better strains for that.

Some LSTing examples i'm doing now with my four. enjoy the night PC and friends.

Using my fav. grow room tool ....common , dollar store pipe cleaners. :surf:

Yes, u say an old NL#5 X Haze, but it's a very special Haze, an old Nevilles .I can say the A5 X Malawi ...or the newly named A5 Killer Haze from ACE is pure joy! Its a rocket ship...u better have plans when u smoke it. It's 100% cerebral. Very high quality buzz , Not recomended for peeps with any anxiety issues of sorts..... but highly enjoyable. My friend at work was bummbed when i ran out. He's the lead guitar and singer in a band. He absolutely loves the two A5 variations i have grown. The A5 X Panama is also a favorite of many. cheers eh.
Thanks Duggan I will look for some Killer A5 Haze when I am ready to buy seeds again, I think that and Malawi it has been recommended by several folks on here too. I Love the one Sticky is growing right now. Well for some bad news. We got 55 mph winds the other day and it took my greenhouse out so I will have to buy another on next spring. :(

Back
Top Bottom