PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

That is a pretty room ( :ganjamon: ) :passitleft: Look at the LTK, she will continue to grow up for a bit yet. How much room she got up top ? Yes, all that care u took , in LSTing them is so sweet now. Much better control. Even canopy , better light distribution. More/better buds. Nice 'cultivating'...:high-five:
There isn't much space....this weekend I am gonna look at raising the light another couple inches.
Yes your plants look excellent.
very pretty tent I love it!
Thanks guys, the stars aligned for this run as far as environment.

Autocorrect can crack me up!
mine got me in so much shit by changing "who" to "ho" with an ex girlfriend while I was working a sleep shift with her most hated of my female colleagues. I used up my text message limit that night !!!!!. bloody tech.

Thank you to everyone who replayed I have done topping and FIMming but I have never super cropped but I am sure I will be doing it on this grow. I have 2 plants that were started at the same time then one that was started about 1 1/2 weeks later and now another one about a week and a half later I started the last one so my training has to be on point to keep the canopy even.

Morning PC, how goes the grow? I’ve topped my 2 gorilla glue autos yesterday and fed for the first time, with silica,cal-mag, and ff big bloom at 1/4 strength to 20% run off. They took a dive after the watering , drooped like hell,I thought
I killed um. 12 hours later they perked back up and growing faster then before.:yahoo:i hope I didn’t stun them, fingers crossed but it doesn’t seem like it. I’ll try to take a picture later. Chow for now.

Morning Bud The grow is going good Sounds like you are getting the plants back where you want them to be. Good Luck. Share a couple pics on here when you get a chance, I Love pictures

Supercroping is easy and safe just try not to brake the skin. I use a hemostat to crush stems with.
Or just roll stem between fingers till pliable enough to bend down. This will make for a stronger
Branch and cola in the long run. It’s like a broken bone...where the brake is, is stronger then the bone itself. IMO

Yep just take your time rolling the branch, don’t get in a hurry.

I estimate that I screw up 90% of my attempts and end up snapping the branch which usually results in a wide split going both ways from the bend point and opens the branch in a frightening way. Still, in spite of my very clumsy efforts, I've never killed a plant or even lost the branch I was bending. Surely an event like that has to be measurably traumatic, still, knock on wood I never got herms or anything. She's a very forgiving plant. Maybe less so in soil, but still, forgiving IMO.

It is going to scare me doing the Supercropping I know I am going to freak out the first time I do it

Just do what Penny said and take your time and try and make sure the stem is thoroughly crushed before bending, but if you do split it like I usually do, it's definitely not the end of the world, lol.

Supercropping. Done when plants are young , and 'green' , or fleshy. During rapid veg. growth is when it's most effective. Stem/stalk is simply squeezed between thumb and forefinger , hard, breaking the internal membrane. U can feel/hear it snap. Do this carefully as to not crack or split the outside skin. Thumbnails ...watch out for them, a common accident, the nail cuts into the stem while squeezing , so be careful of that. After the squeeze is done , gently lay it/bend it over to 90 degrees, NO MORE, It's important to not do this procedure too far down from the grow tip. It's all about how much damage u wanna do , and how much u need to slow that branch down.
SCing has many advantages , when done properly. The surrounding growth gets stronger /bigger because of it. It creates more branching while strengthening branch for later growth. I'l get some pics up soon of how i'm doing all this in my GR. A combination of SCing and 'tieing down' is going on.
Enjoy the day gang. :circle-of-love:

What is the most psychedelic strain you have tried? I Love a good head high and I am wondering what the best psychedelic strain is. If I had to say what the most psychedelic strain I have tried would be Gold Leaf or White Widow. I would like to try some other strains that give a really good psychedelic effect. I will look at suggestions and put some on my to buy seed list.

Back
Top Bottom