PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Yeah....I think Duggan style (which is what I do) and transplant is just a non issue when we stay in the vegetation state for at least a month before flipping. Waiting until those #1's are completely necessary if you plan on flipping after transplant.....if not you won't get the nice big root ball needed to succeed properly. Looking at Docs plants/style vs Duggs is very, very different. Depends what you are going for. My 4 plants are just killing it and I did it the exact same way as PC is doing now.

I would be curious to try Docs style to compare.....but I like the big yield, big buds I am getting now.

Enjoy guys.

Yeah....I think Duggan style (which is what I do) and transplant is just a non issue when we stay in the vegetation state for at least a month before flipping. Waiting until those #1's are completely necessary if you plan on flipping after transplant.....if not you won't get the nice big root ball needed to succeed properly. Looking at Docs plants/style vs Duggs is very, very different. Depends what you are going for. My 4 plants are just killing it and I did it the exact same way as PC is doing now.

I would be curious to try Docs style to compare.....but I like the big yield, big buds I am getting now.

Enjoy guys.
I was thinking the same thing seedling It seems the bigger pot and up potting when there is a nice little root mass around the outside of the pot like mine was the roots are wanting to stretch out and now they have the room and time in veg to build the rest of the roots. It seems with the extra room and enough time to fill the roots out the plant would do better. I am rambling now thinking out loud and talking to myself like I some times do Lol

Yup, glad u mentioned about Doc and my different styles.
Very important when considering timing of things with our 'kit". Doc does not train his plants cuz he has ample room 'up top' and sideways to just let them go...plus he is using very , very intense DE Gavitas.
Nice 9 gal pots u got there PC.
:reading420magazine: .......u know wat im talking bout Mr!!
They said they were 10 gallon but they may be a little smaller I got them on the Zon . Its cool to hear the different ways people do their grows. I am only doing what my mentor says but its cool to hear how others grow too.

Yeah. I'm gonna try something new this round, Two Girls one Pot! I have 1 kit of soil and 6 plants, providing my 2nd auto pops, so I'm doing 3 #15's each with 2 plants. I'll grow them out as big as possible in the 1s transplant and flip either same day or soon after.

:passitleft:
Sounds like a good plan. For my 5x5 tent 4 10 gallon pots work nicely I wouldn't have room for 15s

Oh ya u would PC.... :ganjamon:
Well I may have to get some for the next grow for those big sativas but I need room to move around too. After this run I will have a better idea of how much room I have and if 15s would work. I would get better yields that way.

Well I may have to get some for the next grow for those big sativas but I need room to move around too. After this run I will have a better idea of how much room I have and if 15s would work. I would get better yields that way.
I think I read for the more wild sativa types you want to reduce the pot size to try and reduce the stretch and control the size. I would think 5 gallon or smaller would be more suitable.

Hold everything....i never said i was going to grow it FOR SURE! NH will be a huge challenge , so i gotta see how things are next summer cuz , IF i decide to grow it out , it will be started in the fall, just like my present crop. I have to grow that strain out when temps will be in my favor upon finishing. Neiko is gifting me some NH X Panama , so i may run the pure NH with two of those. Undecided at this point.

Hold everything....i never said i was going to grow it FOR SURE! NH will be a huge challenge , so i gotta see how things are next summer cuz , IF i decide to grow it out , it will be started in the fall, just like my present crop. I have to grow that strain out when temps will be in my favor upon finishing. Neiko is gifting me some NH X Panama , so i may run the pure NH with two of those. Undecided at this point.
Looked like Bud and PC are planning.....I just learned how to grow a plant. I am feeling confident and need more time before I am broken :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom