PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I've got a Chernobyl pheno that's sativa leaning. I'm planning a breeding project if I get a male from my seedlings. Stop by Duggs and have a look
I hope you get a male and can make Lots of seeds. I have my fingers crossed for you

Have you read up on vpd PC?
Leaf-Vapor-Pressure-Deficit-VPD-5.jpg
I have never seen that chart Thanks for sharing it.

PC, your temps are fine but try and stabilize them so your not always messin with things OK. FYI my temps are 68F (lights off) and 80F (lights on). Also run your fan filter 24/7 OK. get used to it running ALL the time. Your RH is a bit high...it's not too big a deal right now but if it spikes to over 70 like that during bloom u MAY have issues with mold OK. Wat are things like when u close up the tent, turn on the fan/filter ??? You need to make your enviro fully AUTOMATIC....very important , so u are not always messin with it.
One more thing...can u please turn those pots into ten gal. units ...instead of those 9 gal. things u got there!!!! :ganjamon:

Great question Fudo. Nevilles Haze stretches a lot during bloom and will NOT STOP growing like other hybrids do. It's mostly Sativa with some Northern Lights #5 added to it by Neville to shorten the bloom cycle a bit. The strain can grow to over 15-20 feet outside , unobstructed....so beware inside. Its recommended to flip shortly after planting to avoid these issues. But not me...i will challenge her...all the way to finish . :surf:

Great question Fudo. Nevilles Haze stretches a lot during bloom and will NOT STOP growing like other hybrids do. It's mostly Sativa with some Northern Lights #5 added to it by Neville to shorten the bloom cycle a bit. The strain can grow to over 15-20 feet outside , unobstructed....so beware inside. Its recommended to flip shortly after planting to avoid these issues. But not me...i will challenge her...all the way to finish . :surf:
hey duggan bend and twist and pull down form her into what you want lol its going to be interesting to see what one of those does in my tent doing 10 min. per day light dep I did that with my current grow and I have a Malawi and a y griega going neither of them hardly stretched at all and there both known stretchers!

Sounds like it is going to be a lot of PRUNING not defoliating, SCing and LSTing with lots of stakes to support those tall ass bud sites. I will fill completely on those 10 gallon pots so they are 10 gallon. I know the more soil we give our plants the better the yield and return we get so I will refill them completely the soil does settle quite a bit. I tried to fill them and make them as fluffy as possible when I filled them and refilled them but it does settle. I know its better to have fluffy soil not compacted soil. By refilling it gives more soil for root health and size so I will make sure to refill them to the top.

Sounds like it is going to be a lot of PRUNING not defoliating, SCing and LSTing with lots of stakes to support those tall ass bud sites. I will fill completely on those 10 gallon pots so they are 10 gallon. I know the more soil we give our plants the better the yield and return we get so I will refill them completely the soil does settle quite a bit. I tried to fill them and make them as fluffy as possible when I filled them and refilled them but it does settle. I know its better to have fluffy soil not compacted soil. By refilling it gives more soil for root health and size so I will make sure to refill them to the top.
:thumb: :high-five:

You can just keep topping it up and every water it will get pushed down...keep topping it up until the water stops pushing it down and you are left with maybe about an inch of space for the recharge. :thumb:

Hay PC, I like the idea of a shared grow journal, each farmer submits their thoughts. Randomly like your journal now. Everyone putting in there 2 cents on the grow,fun, fun, fun I think. And I wanted
Thank U PC for allowing me to comment on what your growen, it’s interesting, I enjoy the banter between growers, for best results.......and Duggan to learn from, u can’t miss, lol

Hay PC, I like the idea of a shared grow journal, each farmer submits their thoughts. Randomly like your journal now. Everyone putting in there 2 cents on the grow,fun, fun, fun I think. And I wanted
Thank U PC for allowing me to comment on what your growen, it’s interesting, I enjoy the banter between growers, for best results.......and Duggan to learn from, u can’t miss, lol
Thanks Bud I am glad you are here yes that sounds good about the journals I wish we could do a group journal if not we can all just be on each others journals and put Group Journal in the description

Great mornin to ya PC , and friends. PC, have u worked on stabilizing your enviro i mentioned yesterday in my one post?
Please turn , and leave 'ON' your exhaust fan/filter, close up your tent for a half hour or so and check how everything is. Please leave the fan /filter running all the time, 24/7. It's the only way u will be able to do it . The goal is for it to stabilize and become 'automatic'. Cheers , and enjoy your day bud. :circle-of-love:

You have one of the BEST grows I have seen Seedling I can only hope mine turns out close to yours
To be honest....it really is a lot of simple stuff......but figuring it all out on your own would take years of making mistakes to get there. A lot of respect for the people doing this before the internet age.....having access to information and networking makes things possible like never before.

It's a game of patience, and you got the right attitude PC. Even if shit happens we chalk it up to experience and keep moving. You will not be disappointed.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom