PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I ran across this Neville's cross that looks interesting. I'm a huge fan of the breeder RARE DANKNESS Nevil's Wreck Mix
Looks like a nice strain. I Love anything sativa dominate and it has some of Nevils strain in it good choice should be some Fine smoke

After leaving the carbon filter/fan on 24/7 and checking it a few hours after lights on my temps are at 78F and RH today is 45% . The temps should stay in that 77 to 79 range once the lights have been on for a few hours The way I have my timer set is so that it goes off at 3am and back on at 9am I like to have lights on while I am at home during the day so I can tend to them while my wife is at work so long story short I am not up at 3am to check what the temps are at lights off but we keep our house set at 69F during the night so I am sure it doesn't get any colder then that

After leaving the carbon filter/fan on 24/7 and checking it a few hours after lights on my temps are at 78F and RH today is 45% . The temps should stay in that 77 to 79 range once the lights have been on for a few hours The way I have my timer set is so that it goes off at 3am and back on at 9am I like to have lights on while I am at home during the day so I can tend to them while my wife is at work so long story short I am not up at 3am to check what the temps are at lights off but we keep our house set at 69F during the night so I am sure it doesn't get any colder then that
Are you measuring RH at canopy level under the lamps? Not the expert here but 45 seems on the low side for veg...

Are you measuring RH at canopy level under the lamps? Not the expert here but 45 seems on the low side for veg...
I have it near the top of the tent

the best place to measure temps and RH is at canopy height as that is the information that would best serve your need/want to know.

OK I guess I need to change the position of my hygrometer but I don't really have a canopy yet so I guess I could try to get it even with the top of my tallest plant I have for now

PC...NO WORRIEZ. Those numbers are just fine. Leave everything as is OK! So, u are running 18/6 and not 16/8? Why?
No I got the times wrong it is set to 16/8 so I guess the lights go off at 1 am I know I have the pins set to 16/8 and I know they come on at 9am not sure what time they go off because I am always asleep when they do. My Math was wrong on when they go off. I shouldn't do math when I am high Lol.

Duggan also told me to do nothing on my journal... Man this is boring.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm also running 18/6...! Not sure I remember the reason...
I like just seeing them grow and not have to mess too much with them. Wait until those pots feel empty before you water again and Duggan says there is no advantage to leaving lights on for 18/6 over 16/8 and the 16/8 will save lots of money over time. I like having my lights on while I am awake and I do my watering and pruning in the mornings so I like having my lights on during the day so I can check them and tend to them but I think it is cheaper to run them at night. I think our electric cost is 10 cents per KWH not sure if that is all the time or not but that's what our electric bill says

PC, can u put up a couple close ups of your two bigger plants in the #10's...from the top and side views. When u have time...I just wanna get a good look at how thick things are and if LSTing and /or pruning should start OK!
I am going to take some pictures now

Today's photos they are getting big I hope the small ones can catch up
20191215_130636.jpg
20191215_130602.jpg
20191215_130517.jpg
20191215_130459.jpg
20191215_130456.jpg
20191215_130452.jpg

I think even on the lowest setting I have good negative pressure in my tent
20191215_130421.jpg
That tent is really sucking in on all the sides Its hard to tell from the picture I can only imagine what it would do on full power :surf:

Back
Top Bottom