PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

OK, PC here we go! I want u to SC those two big ones. JUST LIKE THIS OK. the two leaders on each plant. Know the two i'm talkin bout?
From the very tips...come down only as far as u need to to get your thumb and forefinger in there OK. I want u to slowly hold them like that and pinch hard between thumb and forefinger until u feel/hear a lil snap. (Be very careful your thumbnail doesn't pierce the outside skin ok.) Thats the internal membrane breaking. this is exactly wat u want to happen. When u have done that with all those leaders, gently lay them over to 90 Degrees...GENTLY . Understand??
Doing this now will give the next two branches time to catch up to those two leaders ok. Wat will happen is growth hormones will flood the area creating a stronger , much more robust branching. The internodes that are down lower will also try and catch up...this is wat were trying to do ok. We want all the branches to be close to the same height in the garden ok.
I'm leaving for 30 min's. or so (liquor store for Mare's visit tonight after i take boys home... :cheesygrinsmiley:)
I will take a look wat you have done when i get back. If u are unsure wat to do...then just wait for me to get back and i will explain again ok ..no worriez.
About your tent....if all the intake holes are open (they should be) and the tent still wants to collapse,..just crack the zipper a lil...just enough to alleviate the pressure difference ok..no more.

OK, PC here we go! I want u to SC those two big ones. JUST LIKE THIS OK. the two leaders on each plant. Know the two i'm talkin bout?
From the very tips...come down only as far as u need to to get your thumb and forefinger in there OK. I want u to slowly hold them like that and pinch hard between thumb and forefinger until u feel/hear a lil snap. (Be very careful your thumbnail doesn't pierce the outside skin ok.) Thats the internal membrane breaking. this is exactly wat u want to happen. When u have done that with all those leaders, gently lay them over to 90 Degrees...GENTLY . Understand??
Doing this now will give the next two branches time to catch up to those two leaders ok. Wat will happen is growth hormones will flood the area creating a stronger , much more robust branching. The internodes that are down lower will also try and catch up...this is wat were trying to do ok. We want all the branches to be close to the same height in the garden ok.
I'm leaving for 30 min's. or so (liquor store for Mare's visit tonight after i take boys home... :cheesygrinsmiley:)
I will take a look wat you have done when i get back. If u are unsure wat to do...then just wait for me to get back and i will explain again ok ..no worriez.
About your tent....if all the intake holes are open (they should be) and the tent still wants to collapse,..just crack the zipper a lil...just enough to alleviate the pressure difference ok..no more.
Lets do a video chat on WA I think I understand what you mean but this first time I would be more comfortable if I did it over a video chat. This is the thing I am most nervous about SCing I know I can tape it if it breaks.

I will open up some ventilation on the tent too. I heard you want some negative pressure to keep the smell down. They are not stinky yet but when they flower they will

Duggan just tutored me on how to Super Crop these are the results
20191215_141547.jpg
20191215_141533.jpg

I am glad to have tried Super Cropping it wasn't as hard as I imagined. I am sure I will get to do plenty of it before running some Sativa dominate strains or almost pure sativas like the Killer A5 Haze or the Nevils Haze or Malawi I need to know how to do it before I start those strains. I am sure I will be doing more of it on this grow

OK I will shut the front window and leave the bottom one open. Yes it has lots of spots for vent hosing. Yes I have it exhausting into the room from the top of the tent and yes my Filter/Fan is at the top it is in some of the earlier pictures on my journal. I still have to cut and make another support for across the top to help support the Fan/Filter combo.

I like just seeing them grow and not have to mess too much with them. Wait until those pots feel empty before you water again and Duggan says there is no advantage to leaving lights on for 18/6 over 16/8 and the 16/8 will save lots of money over time. I like having my lights on while I am awake and I do my watering and pruning in the mornings so I like having my lights on during the day so I can check them and tend to them but I think it is cheaper to run them at night. I think our electric cost is 10 cents per KWH not sure if that is all the time or not but that's what our electric bill says
Yup. One advantage of living in Quebec is that electricity is super cheap compared to USA.

Duggan do I risk anything changing the light cycle at the point?

No, u can still switch to 16/8, do it now though ok. Not sure of your photo period, on /off times , but i highly recomend running our systems at night . There are many advantages, unless you are home all day .
Hydro is cheaper at night.
Everything runs cooler at night.
Most are home all night , so u can keep an eye on things.
Go to work every day , knowing the system is 'off' , less stress...:ganjamon:

No, u can still switch to 16/8, do it now though ok. Not sure of your photo period, on /off times , but i highly recomend running our systems at night . There are many advantages, unless you are home all day .
Hydro is cheaper at night.
Everything runs cooler at night.
Most are home all night , so u can keep an eye on things.
Go to work every day , knowing the system is 'off' , less stress...:ganjamon:
Thank you! I just switched to 16/8. :high-five:
Sorry for hijacking your journal PC :rofl:

Thank you! I just switched to 16/8. :high-five:
Sorry for hijacking your journal PC :rofl:
No you are not hijacking my post. Please feel free to ask and discuss away. I Love having others asking questions it helps me too. I learn along with others I Love the discussions and banter.

Back
Top Bottom