PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

ok my screwup lol!
That Gold Leaf was the one that almost died you can still see some of the brown on the edges of the top levees. But it is getting big it is a little taller then the SCB CBD but the SCB is just a little bushier but they are really close in size I am seeing at least 6 bud sites on each. I cant wait to have some Gold Leaf and SCB CBD stash 3 of the plants are GL and one is the Super Critical Bud CBD. I have been wanting a good 1:1 THC/CBD and the SCB CBD is supposed to be just that and I know I Love GL.

That Gold Leaf was the one that almost died you can still see some of the brown on the edges of the top levees. But it is getting big it is a little taller then the SCB CBD but the SCB is just a little bushier but they are really close in size I am seeing at least 6 bud sites on each. I cant wait to have some Gold Leaf and SCB CBD stash 3 of the plants are GL and one is the Super Critical Bud CBD. I have been wanting a good 1:1 THC/CBD and the SCB CBD is supposed to be just that and I know I Love GL.
you no its darn likely those three gold leaf are all going to be different maybe different phenos I don't know I haven't seen several growing im glad your doing it we will get a pretty good look at how stable it is! :)

you no its darn likely those three gold leaf are all going to be different maybe different phenos I don't know I haven't seen several growing im glad your doing it we will get a pretty good look at how stable it is! :)
I never thought about that. You are the only other person I know that has grown it before. How many have you grown ? I will probably run one in the greenhouse next spring to see how it does out there

I never thought about that. You are the only other person I know that has grown it before. How many have you grown ? I will probably run one in the greenhouse next spring to see how it does out there
hey pc do you no how to search out certain plants ill tell ya go up to gallery in the dropdown is athe bottom is search media just type in the name of the plant theres several growers that have grown the gl check that out ive only grown the one so far!

I am excited to say that Pennywise will be joining us on the group grow of Nevils Haze. So far that is @ilikemsticky ,@Bud, @Dankman_420, @FutRfarmer, @stoneotter, @Duggan, @Pennywise, and myself are going to be doing the grow next fall. This should be Fun not only to have some Killer weed but also so we can watch each others grows and compare. I have the least amount of experience so I am sure the others will have nicer plants but its still going to be a blast. If I forgot anyone on the list I am sorry and contact me.

hey pc do you no how to search out certain plants ill tell ya go up to gallery in the dropdown is athe bottom is search media just type in the name of the plant theres several growers that have grown the gl check that out ive only grown the one so far!
Thanks Sticky I just seen from the search that Intheshed grew gold leaf before Thanks for the info on searching the Gallery for certain strains that is Very helpful

I’m raising the ceilings for Neville :morenutes:
Too good, Lol I have never tried a strain that doesn't have a ceiling so that's going to be a new experience for me. I would Love to try some before then but if I have to wait I will. I look at what's available in the dispensaries around me but I never find any.

I found this article on Leafly I thought some others may enjoy reading it. Nevils Haze is in the article

I am excited to say that Pennywise will be joining us on the group grow of Nevils Haze. So far that is @ilikemsticky ,@Bud, @Dankman_420, @FutRfarmer, @stoneotter, @Duggan, @Pennywise, and myself are going to be doing the grow next fall. This should be Fun not only to have some Killer weed but also so we can watch each others grows and compare. I have the least amount of experience so I am sure the others will have nicer plants but its still going to be a blast. If I forgot anyone on the list I am sorry and contact me.
I will undoubtedly see some of it... GL yall Keepem Green

I will undoubtedly see some of it... GL yall Keepem Green
Hay woody I cant PM you. Let me know if you are interested in doing the grow along with us if you are PM me

I ain't big on the hazes. And that one is as hazy as you can get... Bout as hazey as I get,, as a rule,, is SLH.. I love that shit..

Besides, I have enough projects to keep my grandkids busy.. So I'll drool from the sidelines...

Back
Top Bottom