PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Duggan just tutored me on how to Super Crop these are the results
20191215_141547.jpg
20191215_141533.jpg
that's how I do it to pc now doing that slows them down for a bit giving your little ones a chance to play catch up duggan you da man good luck bud!

Thanks Sticky. I know that most of the peeps on here know all this stuff i'm teaching PC right now , so i really appreciate the patience and support while i help get him thru this first grow. Wat most of us do all the time , some wanna see how growers like Seedling and Wrennaken get such a gorgeous looking garden. It doesn't come naturally, indoors with our limited space we have to manipulate/cultivate them to suit our conditions.
Thanks again Sticky...:high-five:

So PC I noticed that you SCed one of your plant 90deg parallel to the stem and the other one 90deg perpendicular to the stem. Why and is one more correct than the other? I'm also new to SC...
The one had big ass fan leaf's under them so I had to pull them around the big fans and that pulled them down more

Yes agreed Ween, but did u see his lil plant? Its brand new and i doubt switching to those hrs. now will cause her to bloom. Thats why i said to do it now , while it is a baby.

Cool, thanks Duggan! :high-five:

18/6 to 16/8

Yeah, got that Flump. What I was asking about is exactly how you made the adjustment, did you take 2 hours off the end/lights out or at the beginning/lights on our both?

Duggan said it's ok this early but something to keep in mindis the lights on time should remain the same through out the grow. So if lights on in veg is 9am then it needs to be 9am when you switch to bloom.

Cheers! :passitleft:

Yeah, got that Flump. What I was asking about is exactly how you made the adjustment, did you take 2 hours off the end/lights out or at the beginning/lights on our both?

Duggan said it's ok this early but something to keep in mindis the lights on time should remain the same through out the grow. So if lights on in veg is 9am then it needs to be 9am when you switch to bloom.

Hay Ween I didn't know that either Thanks for sharing when I adjusted my lights from 18/6 to 16/8 I took it off of the lights off time because I like to mess with my plants in the morning so I like it to come on at 9am I will remember that when I adjust down for bloom

Took one off at both ends.

By Jove, I think u got it covered PC cool air in the bottom hot out the top, keep a weather eye on temps
As y turn on more cobbs! Nice job supercroping too, u got the touch.
When I was a kid we use to give our friends rope burns by twisting the skin with two hands on his or hers arm in different directions KIDs? What do thay know.Now at 67 I’m doing the same thing to my
Stems. My girls shiver in fear each time I visit them. I don’t know y? He, he, he. Later guys

The one had big ass fan leaf's under them so I had to pull them around the big fans and that pulled them down more
Looks like you did a good job there with your first sc'ing adventure. You're a natural :welldone:
So if lights on in veg is 9am then it needs to be 9am when you switch to bloom.
I didn't know that.....but pretty much have been following that rule without knowing it. I've been looking at natural light cycles lately though.... Reading old DrZiggy threads on low and slow.....got into longest days vs shortest days of places close to the equator.....demonstrating very clearly why starting Sativas in 12/12 light makes sense. Never thought about sunrise vs sunset in that sense.

Thank You for the Kind words everyone Duggan is a Great teacher. He explains why we do something and what to expect after we do it. When I understand why we do something it helps me determine when to do it again and what to expect from it. I'm off to check on the plants and water one of them.

Just as Duggan said they are standing back up again today. The one seedling got some water with a little bit of TP and Tea. I will get a couple pictures up shortly

Plants look great @PCaddict
If I had any vents open,, it wood be the bottom vent for intake for sure unless your venting heat,, heat rises ofcourse,, but the lower air everywhere is where the CO2 levels are richest.. CO2 is heavy and the highest ambient levels are closest to the floor. Something like 350 PPM?

GL and Keepem Green

Plants look great @PCaddict
If I had any vents open,, it wood be the bottom vent for intake for sure unless your venting heat,, heat rises ofcourse,, but the lower air everywhere is where the CO2 levels are richest.. CO2 is heavy and the highest ambient levels are closest to the floor. Something like 350 PPM?

GL and Keepem Green
Thanks I never knew that I was thinking cooler air coming in and pulling from the top where the heat is it would reduce the heat in the tent. I am glad to know that about CO2 If I need more ventilation I will open another bottom vet then Thanks Norcali

We had some snow last night got about 3 inches and just as Duggan said the Super Cropped leaders are standing back up again today I also watered the seedling that needed water the other one still felt heavy enough it will not need water for a few more days
20191216_102632.jpg
20191215_144013.jpg
20191216_102828.jpg
20191216_102833.jpg
20191216_102839.jpg

I want to put this on my thread so I can find it again. I take NO credit for this work it was shared over on Drziggys Low and Slow journal the creator was chefDGreen . Looks like a useful chart

Low and Slow Drying and Curing .jpg

there all looking good pc but this gold leaf is looking real good shes going to be a monster!
Thanks Sticky I hope the small two catch up. That's the Super Critical Bud the Gold Leaf is the other one but they are both getting big and looking good

Back
Top Bottom