PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Great mornin to ya PC , and friends. PC, have u worked on stabilizing your enviro i mentioned yesterday in my one post?
Please turn , and leave 'ON' your exhaust fan/filter, close up your tent for a half hour or so and check how everything is. Please leave the fan /filter running all the time, 24/7. It's the only way u will be able to do it . The goal is for it to stabilize and become 'automatic'. Cheers , and enjoy your day bud. :circle-of-love:
I use an Inkbird 608T controller. Affordable and now everything is automatic. Game changer in my case!

I only have the lights which are on a timer and my carbon filter/fan I will leave on 24/7 I have a couple clip on fans I leave on. I don't have a Humidifier or Dehumidifier so I don't have anything to automate

OK, great . Just leave the fan/filter running and forget about it ok. Yes, lights and other circ. fans on/off with timer/s.
I have my 12inch circ fan on/off with the timers but later on when things get 'thick' in there i install my clip ons and one of those blows across the canopy 24/7 , the other (i have two) is on/off with the lights. Right now u need minimal air circulation , so the exhaust fan/filter is all u really need at this point . Do u have a floor fan...like a 12inch oscillating sitting up on a box or sumpin...?..might wanna think about that, or just move one of your lil clip ons blowing across them..but ONLY when light s are 'ON' at this point. Understand bud?

PLEASE NOTE this is a Minus 5 deg F VPD chart
Environment needs to match the chart :yummy:
I don't use that chart....I use another one but I don't think it works out well to view cause it is more detailed and in °C...let's try it.
vpd_2degree.gif

Not as bad as I thought actually...

But the key words being "read up!" Don't just use the chart without understanding it.

To get a better understanding of temperatures and humidity Google vpd or Vapour-pressure deficit

Great chart but I am one of those Americans that understand Fahrenheit not Celsius too much conversion for my stoner brain. Thanks for sharing other then us dumb Americans people for other countries will understand it much better. I Love to have the charts to go back and reefer to on my journal so Thanks again for sharing it. I also save charts to my pictures so I can go back and reefer to them
:high-five:

Great chart but I am one of those Americans that understand Fahrenheit not Celsius too much conversion for my stoner brain. Thanks for sharing other then us dumb Americans people for other countries will understand it much better. I Love to have the charts to go back and reefer to on my journal so Thanks again for sharing it. I also save charts to my pictures so I can go back and reefer to them
:high-five:
You can find charts with both °F/°C

I use Celsius cause that is what I use.

Oh and I brought it up cause those temps you were worried about didn't seem bad at all.....for that stage of life.

You can find charts with both °F/°C

I use Celsius cause that is what I use.

Oh and I brought it up cause those temps you were worried about didn't seem bad at all.....for that stage of life.
Once my RH and temps normalize I will reefer back to it and see where I am on the chart. I deal with PCs a lot so I always look up the conversions. Thanks again for the chart

I have been just killing my Bubba Hash stash......gonna be through all of it soon. I need those seeds....gonna buy a big pack. I usually don't roll joints, especially by myself.....but it is my preferred way with this stuff. The flavor.....:drool:bong hits are too quick.

What I do is roll up a doob and cut it in 1/2 so they get less resonated.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom