Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Can you isolate it from the others? Maybe put it outdoors to finish up?

Im sure they are all over the branches but I will ask any way is it all the branches or some and is it top to bottom or just up top ? there is a method to my madness I promise .

Can you isolate it from the others? Maybe put it outdoors to finish up?
Unfortunately no, I’m keeping a low profile, lots of neighbors.
Im sure they are all over the branches but I will ask any way is it all the branches or some and is it top to bottom or just up top ? there is a method to my madness I promise .
It seemed like nearly every lower bud had a bunch of bananas at its stem connection site (sorry for not knowing the proper lingo). I haven’t thoroughly made my way through the uppers yet, but it didn’t seem to have as many going up. I just pulled it out of the tent after the advice of Shed and Pennywise, it’s already seeded my other plants, one of them quite heavily.

Unfortunately no, I’m keeping a low profile, lots of neighbors.

It seemed like nearly every lower bud had a bunch of bananas at its stem connection site (sorry for not knowing the proper lingo). I haven’t thoroughly made my way through the uppers yet, but it didn’t seem to have as many going up. I just pulled it out of the tent after the advice of Shed and Pennywise, it’s already seeded my other plants, one of them quite heavily.
yes definitely pull it out of the tent . That many nannas this early is for sure a hermie. However if its just the lower you can clip those lower flowers to try and salvage the plant however odds are is that more will develop on the other flowers later on . So unfortunately its crunch time . Find a place to isolate it or go plant it out in the wild and let nature takes its course or the worst which is to destroy it and any seeds you find in your crop I would toss as they are bound to do the same thing . If this was late flower and there where just a couple it would be a normal thing for some strains and nothing to worry about . Oh and no worries about the correct dialoged.

yes definitely pull it out of the tent . That many nannas this early is for sure a hermie. However if its just the lower you can clip those lower flowers to try and salvage the plant however odds are is that more will develop on the other flowers later on . So unfortunately its crunch time . Find a place to isolate it or go plant it out in the wild and let nature takes its course or the worst which is to destroy it and any seeds you find in your crop I would toss as they are bound to do the same thing . If this was late flower and there where just a couple it would be a normal thing for some strains and nothing to worry about . Oh and no worries about the correct dialoged.
Thank you so much for the advice No Pain, I’ll be sure to do that after harvest (bummer!!) Since I can’t finish it anywhere, I’m planning on making use of it somehow, pain oil or edibles, as Shed and PW suggested.

Thank you so much for the advice No Pain, I’ll be sure to do that after harvest (bummer!!) Since I can’t finish it anywhere, I’m planning on making use of it somehow, pain oil or edibles, as Shed and PW suggested.
Your very welcome ...we all have been there at least I know I have . I had one plant from bag seed that I grew and it was flowering nicely then all of a sudden the upper part turned full on male no more flowers just branches of pollen sacks. It was truly a bummer . But interesting to see none the less.

I hope it’s ok to post on here Penny, this seems like the thread for sage advice. I was just looking closely at one of my C99s and I found something that looks like pollen? It was about the size of a seed.
6F70CA05-1B40-4998-8AC0-2754B26BAA2E.jpeg
97CFBCD5-B376-40C3-828B-AFCDC1F33D30.jpeg
3D445AA3-B43C-46BD-ABE0-04C0068788C2.jpeg

Then I found another one still attached.
28C98B4E-E131-4565-A19E-EF549687FB1D.jpeg
AD0479C3-BF31-4975-BCE1-B9424E8C7416.jpeg

I haven’t checked my other plants yet. If it is a pollen maker, should I yank this one (and all that have this) out right away?
Nanners tweezer and remove carefully .

I thought so too, but I really appreciate the confirmations. :thanks:
Well, now I know what they look like. I can’t believe how small they are! No wonder I missed them last time, I was looking for something bigger. Now to figure out why it keeps happening. :hmmmm: Thanks again :)
Maybe try adjusting temps and monitor that plant next time, heard too close lights or heat stress temps stress can play a role . And like shed says unstable . I've had to pluck a few of them myself . Mid flower to late I watch twice a week for those .

S/he’s about 4 1/2 weeks after flip. Not even close for smoking purposes.

3FCCB4BA-8FBD-4858-A35C-7C6A12D48161.jpeg
820090F3-0865-435B-A1C5-92CC53C7FEA1.jpeg
That's the weed ya use for rolling monster blunts!
:rofl:
LoL

I've literally got a 1/2 gal Mason jar that is labeled "blunt weed". It gets all the popcorn buds, regardless of strain, from every harvest.

That's probably how I can steam down 3-4 a day & still walk
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom