Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

when I lived up on the north coast they grow wild up there to liberty caps they are what I call a laughing high your rite ittibit they do pack a punch did you laugh!:)
Lmao... the next day your face and chest hurt from laughing. But.... I've had a bad trip before too. I thought about trying then again, but in a different atmosphere... more explore my mind then party

Hey 420, I’ll be moving down south tomorrow. I may not be on much for awhile. I’ll try to check in as often as I can. Hopefully I’ll be back it by spring!

Around here,, they got tons of shrooms.. If you know the right peoples......

Is a town called Tillamook right down the road that is full of dairy cows.. And we do get more than our share of rain..

But if you don't know what they are,, you have to be careful.. Besides the fact you might get bad or even deadly shrooms,, there always is the farmer with a shotgun. I've picked shrooms in 3 states and learned of 3 different ones in the wild.. Around here, they get the Oregon Blue Star,, Northern Cali it was red ones that live in the pine tree areas. Florida was what I call buttercup'. But Liberty Caps are the most common.

I met a bunch of mushroom folks when I hitched from tillamook to Pacific city. Tons of cyanesence litter the yards of that lil town. Took me mushroom hunting, taught me which ones to eat, drank my first tea out there. They kept me effed up for a solid week, then one morning I just left... back to Portland for a bit longer.

The Pacific City locals called the mushrooms PCBs or Pacific City Blues. Very colorful and visual highs.

Back
Top Bottom