Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Wow Conrade, That's some fucked up shit, man. Unfortunately I know the feeling you get in the pit of your gut when you go to take care of your crop and it's gone. Its like somebody shot your dog. Well at least there are no repercussions from law enforcement. Keep your chin up every thing usually works out for the best, it doesn't look like it right now, but down the road it might turn out to be a good thing. Really Sorry My Friend it sucks when BAD things happen to GOOD PEOPLE, cause you good people. TTYL

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Yes it totally sucks, man. But when I found 6 plants in good health today on The Hill I was the happiest person on earth :laugh: It seems most of them are gals so if no other shit goes down I'm gonna have a fresh batch of Ultra Dog to smoke this fall and it really doesn't get better than that. These were planted a lil' bit later so they won't grow into monsters, but I still should score a pound give or take.

Well time to think about the holidays, my electric adapters have just been delivered :thumb:

Hey if I was you I'd throw acouple seed out and give me some water and maybe they'll crack for ya while your gone. Iffin the bugs leave them alone. That's way cool of a trip ya'll got coming. I know you got beautiful places over there, but your in for a treat. Hopefully, you know someone that can get ya a steer to some highlights. Guess I got spanked for talking about to much in the ways of weapons Keepem Green

Dude I was just looking at pics in the Italian Alps. Wow. That's sweet. Looks like God's Country. So many pretty places on earth, and thanks to images on the net. Still, nothing can ever compare to seeing places like that in person. When I lived in Cali I had a Volkswagon diesel pickup that got about 50 MPG diesel use to be cheaper than gas and it was 70 cents a gallon. Well I had gone gold prospecting and found about a 50 cent 'nugget' and I was hooked. Anytime I had a free night to travel and the next to prospect I was gone. I spent alot of time in the 'Sierra Nevada Mountains and the 'Mother Lode Belt'. Truck was dog trying to get up to speed on a upgrade, but coasted down nice and easy. Everything is pretty spread out there. But as long as all are safe and the 'Old Lady' enjoys herself....... Man, I bet this is going to cost some monies.... Keepem Green

Yep I got two PMs from our favorite mods, they deleted every single gun rant. We're not allowed to bring this subject here.

And it was a fun rant while it lasted. :laugh:

Oh yes it was :laugh:

Hiya Conrad! Super happy you found 6 healthy plants. Godly they will get you through till next growing season. All this grief over a plant that God gave us. Can't wait for the end of prohibition!

Well I can understand it. politics and certain subjects makes for some people blow shit outta propotions and create drama. I've been on alot of different grow sites, and i've seen alot go to hell in a handbasket. People spamming, just being dicks, and PC warriors talking shit, so I think we all agree a good social setup is worth getting your fingers hit with a ruler every once in awhile. 420 has had to edit afew of my posts in the past, most I understood, afew I couldn't see the point of editing, but it's all good. But that is one subject I feel strongly about so I tend to ramble about it.
Here I'm not sure if I saw you throw your hat in the ring. Me I never enter contests but this one is intresting. I know you've more likely than not been there entering. If not?
Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016
What date you take off? And if you don't mind me asking, what route you have to take? Keepem Green

Hiya Conrad! Super happy you found 6 healthy plants. Godly they will get you through till next growing season. All this grief over a plant that God gave us. Can't wait for the end of prohibition!

I can't wait for it either. Actually Italian parliament will be voting it on 26th of July!

Well I can understand it. politics and certain subjects makes for some people blow shit outta propotions and create drama. I've been on alot of different grow sites, and i've seen alot go to hell in a handbasket. People spamming, just being dicks, and PC warriors talking shit, so I think we all agree a good social setup is worth getting your fingers hit with a ruler every once in awhile. 420 has had to edit afew of my posts in the past, most I understood, afew I couldn't see the point of editing, but it's all good. But that is one subject I feel strongly about so I tend to ramble about it.
Here I'm not sure if I saw you throw your hat in the ring. Me I never enter contests but this one is intresting. I know you've more likely than not been there entering. If not?
Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016
What date you take off? And if you don't mind me asking, what route you have to take? Keepem Green

We're flying on 16th of August... and we have a layover in Istanbul. If you're keeping track of the news, they tried a military coup d'etat there yestereday! 200 people are dead!

Duck when you travel thru. Something's always brewing over that ways. Keepem Green

Good day, folks. Everything's cool here as far as general situation is concerned, but it's getting hot: 35 to 38C which is mid 90s to low 100s in F. Sky is clear and it seems another rain is gonna hit us around the weekend, so I might check on the plants before that and add some biochar I stashed in the corner of my storage. I should take some better pics too :thumb:

Great to hear - other than those temperatures. We must have sent all the heat across the pond. We have had unusually cool weather so far this summer. We might hit 80F today.
I'm looking forward to the photos.

Great to hear - other than those temperatures. We must have sent all the heat across the pond. We have had unusually cool weather so far this summer. We might hit 80F today.
I'm looking forward to the photos.

Here we have a real heatwave, another African front that came through Spain. I hope the weather's gonna get better in southern Oregon too, although these temps are not really that good for the plants :thumb:

Good day Conrad...ya , me too Major! :nomo:

Have a good one, duggs!

The good thing is your plants are in the ground and roots are digging deeper to keep cooler. Good thing about straight in soil is they can find food and maybe even water, if you got a high water table. Keepem Green

I agree, once they tap into food an water network they rarely suffer in the heat :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom