Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Yeah, I could listen to Kevin Jodrey all day! :slide:

Thank you!

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Cool Vid Conrad.

I just read an article (THC Insider?) that pronounces Italy is on the brink of legalizing MMJ for recreational purposes. Any person can grow 6 plants. I never realized the religious aspect played such a big part of it. I had to take a deep breath when I realized that some countries have a national religion.

What's your take on it? I don't understand Italy's Gov policies, but is there any truth to that rumor that you will be the next country to legalize weed for personal use? WOW... Will you adopt me? I'm handy in the garden lol ;)

It's kinda true ;)

New act follows the Spanish model, which means it's a non-commercial legalization, nothing like Colorado or Washington, but we're in EU, so regulation has a social flavor to it :laugh:

The act was signed by 221 deputies and 71 senators from 4 different parties. The first draft establishes legal cannabis social clubs as a way of dealing with production and distribution. 5 female plants are allowed for personal use. Maximum members are 50, which makes it 250 plants for a club in total. Sales stay illegal. Carrying 5 grams in public becomes legal, and keeping up to 15 grams at home. Smoking in public stays punishable as well as DUI.

What's the chance of it becoming a law? I'd say around 30-40%, ok let's call the odds 7:3. Most likely it's gonna get rewritten thousand times in September, but there's gonna be something for the users and smokers, a tiny step that'll allow for pushing farther.

National religion... yep Italy's in claws of Vatican together with Ireland and Poland, but catholicism has been losing its traditional influence, and at least 55% of Italians support legalization now.

Hmm my CPR got really nice cure finally, dry piney/incensey taste with no bad aftertaste. Small bowl takes you on a mind expanding trip for few hrs... hmm I put some record on and I don't even remember which one :smokin:

It's also amazing with these sativas how totally mind bent you can get... with Colombian there's something of a complete loss of point of view... just pure euphoria and reset. I love the fade out too, cause later on you don't feel you've smoked anything, no crash at all. It's not a bad weed for some house activity, but it becomes challenging. Listening to the music or going for a walk is perfect though. I'm really surprised how well it cured in comparison with other weed which lost more than gained in 10 months :smokin::surf:

Totally agree Conrad. I think sometimes I may come off as snotty, but the reality of it is I've seen steady improvement in every cultivar I've put in jars at least until 3 months. After that, I've had a couple that stopped improving, but most all the rest have gotten better up to 5 months which is where most get finished.

:cool:

Yeah it's an interesting thing. Usually 6 months is when most of the buds peak. Then some lose the flavor even if high gets better, but some will continue to sort of clean up... and they are mostly sativas. Indicas often much richer and pleasant in flavor/taste will lose it over time if not processed into hash, which retains the taste much longer.

Cpr=Columbian Punto roja

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yep

Yeah it's an interesting thing. Usually 6 months is when most of the buds peak. Then some lose the flavor even if high gets better, but some will continue to sort of clean up... and they are mostly sativas. Indicas often much richer and pleasant in flavor/taste will lose it over time if not processed into hash, which retains the taste much longer.

Good points, It also has a lot to do with the strain itself. I just toked some WiFi that's been in a C-Vault for 27 months and believe it or not, It tasted as good and was just potent as it was at 6 months. Sh!t is amazing!

There were 2 studies done with control groups of plants, and they were both inconclusive. Bottom line, High Brix plants are not better fit to fight insects as insect pressure neither rises or drops... but High Brix manipulation of soil does something that has general impact on their health:

"In summary, while our review did not find any support for the idea that high-Brix crops
lead to less pest pressure, we did find that many of the individual nutrients manipulated in
“high-Brix” programs have been shown to have impacts on pest levels."

More here:

https://www.certifiedorganic.bc.ca/programs/osdp/I-101 Brix Final Report.pdf

:Namaste:

Dan Skow's methods are what we're using. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good read, I'm thinking that if it did stop bugs, all farms would be HB. Then we would see a HB spider mite and thrips and so on. Nature fights for balance.

That was my experience with whiteflies. Initial insect populations will avoid HiBrix plants in favor of lower sugar ones, but if there isn't another choice, the population can easily adapt. It's probably more advantageous in the wild, where alternative plants are abundant.

That's what I'm thinking, man. Outdoor it made a difference in a flash. As soon as I improved my style, I stopped spraying in veg cause there was no need. But outdoor there's abundance of green growth on which insects can chew, so they're gonna move to an easier prey. But cannabis has also specific predators that come in flowering like corn borers, and with them it didn't change a thing.

I'm still digging around High Brix, health of the plants, trichome production, calcium, terpenes, and there's definitely a connection, but it's more complicated than we think :Namaste:

Outside we have wind rain and other natural predators that keep pests in check. I seldom have problems here in Oregon with things like mites,,, but them damn catterpillers strike almost every year. But that's under control with one spraying about the first of Sept. Just looking in. GL and Keepem Green

Outside we have wind rain and other natural predators that keep pests in check. I seldom have problems here in Oregon with things like mites,,, but them damn catterpillers strike almost every year. But that's under control with one spraying about the first of Sept. Just looking in. GL and Keepem Green

I'm just the opposite, so far. Mites EVERY grow but I've never had to deal with caterpillars/bud worms. I'm thinking this year may be my first. So far, I've found 4 web-like cocoons on the top of leaves with the leaves sort of wrapped around them. <_<

Back
Top Bottom