Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

hey guys there is fresh pics of both autoflowers take a look at the smallest one so many leaves nothing like the other if u got any suggestions for it pls there is way more leaves to few buds compared to the other auto ^^
this is the biger auto Mimosa sort

and here is the ak47 ^_^

hey guys there is fresh pics of both autoflowers take a look at the smallest one so many leaves nothing like the other if u got any suggestions for it pls there is way more leaves to few buds compared to the other auto ^^

and here is the ak47 ^_^

they look good, if anything i would take a few that are on the very bottom that are not getting any light other than that i'd leave them be

and here is the ak47 ^_^

Why do anything? This looks great to me.

I agree with the others! Those are density robbers. Kill them with impunity. Lol! Looks like you’re getting real good density and bud development there. Whoo hoo!

the small plant

some buds from the second auto

and big plant

the small plant

some buds from the second auto

and big plant

Looking good. You have an amount of yellowing leaves on the lower part of the small plant. What’s up with that?

Th
Looking good. You have an amount of yellowing leaves on the lower part of the small plant. What’s up with that?
Also the placement is not rly benefits the autos the big plant gets all big led lights there is no room to place the autos to bw under the big light i have to buy 1 more 100 200wats led so it can cover the whole area.

hey guys a question i notice a few small buds at the botom shoud i cut them? there is some pics

For being 35 days in it's looking good. I'd chop the lower branches to give that energy to the flowers up top so they can get even fatter!! You're doin well buddy. Can't wait to hear how good it is. Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️

For being 35 days in it's looking good. I'd chop the lower branches to give that energy to the flowers up top so they can get even fatter!! You're doin well buddy. Can't wait to hear how good it is. Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️
I did a branch clean from below there is 1 2 branches only left that i didnt cut but they have rly nice buds now i will try to make some close up pics to the buds in hour or two

Back
Top Bottom