Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

The september 15th flowering date is weird on a auto. I never knew there were autos that still needed to switch but by definition isnt a auto a plant that doesnt need the switch? I wonder could it be a harvest by date perhaps? That could be controlled a lot more in a auto at least down to withing a few days of that. Its hard to hit the exact date without compromising it growing for to long and therefore degradation or to short and therefore less potency and yield although I dont deal with autos much it still pays to know as much as possible especially since ive considered add autos and when they are done triggering the switch for the photoperiods. This way I can have smokable buds while waiting for the other buds. I know I got carried away there but im always up for information

you are correct "auto" plants are a Ruderalis variety, I have grown about 10 different strains (all those were feminine ). so when I bought these thinking great they are "regular" autos instead of feminized, I though I would get to play with them and cross them with some of my high CBD strains and have those tested. well that plan went out the door. by this definition

Cannabis ruderalis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can see what I mean, bout this KC 45 not being a auto. just more untrue advertising just like , since last year when a lot of us medical users started learning more about CBD and how good it works for us, now you most if not all seed banks , touting their wares as " having CBD " or "" high cbd " when you ask for numbers all you get is NO reply or the lame excuse "the growers have not told us the numbers " and are actually calling plants with 3 % CBD as high CBD, when in fact they should be 13 to 16% or more CBD before they can be called that.

Did I miss something or is John referring to post #946?
Hello Lester.

Aloha shanti baba
Fang is cool I love cats even more than dogs ,, super cool animals in the process of transmigration one form of life to another the cat is an animal that is awarded a human body thats what the sadhus have said for thousands of years it crosses an will get a human birth next life
You no cats folks they are generally very passionate the other 2 form are Monkey comes through in Ignorance and strangely the Cow comes in in the goodness mood ,,, I was a Monkey thats for sure:rofl::rofl: we had a cat for a long time in fact
I still miss the bad tempered ol tyke Best of days :circle-of-love:
Aloha Jaga :ciao: I'm with you, I'm personally more of a cat person for some reason :hookah: I'd have to say though that "transmigration from one form of life to another" is pretty deep and that calls for a good fat bowl of KC-45 for me to connect that deep :Namaste: :surf:

Why would God do that to such a spectacular life form; condemn them to human?
:laugh:

Good afternoon Relaxed... Things are looking lovely in your garden.....:circle-of-love:
Good Day to You Dennise :circle-of-love: Thank you much :ciao:

Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank you kindly ;)

you are correct "auto" plants are a Ruderalis variety, I have grown about 10 different strains (all those were feminine ). so when I bought these thinking great they are "regular" autos instead of feminized, I though I would get to play with them and cross them with some of my high CBD strains and have those tested. well that plan went out the door. by this definition

Cannabis ruderalis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can see what I mean, bout this KC 45 not being a auto. just more untrue advertising just like , since last year when a lot of us medical users started learning more about CBD and how good it works for us, now you most if not all seed banks , touting their wares as " having CBD " or "" high cbd " when you ask for numbers all you get is NO reply or the lame excuse "the growers have not told us the numbers " and are actually calling plants with 3 % CBD as high CBD, when in fact they should be 13 to 16% or more CBD before they can be called that.
It definitely is not your traditional auto flower plant, but the idea should still be reserved that the cannabis plant will act and do things that we may have never expected. I don't think it's totally untrue advertising either, they do say that the plants will become 7 ft giants with meter long colas, how would a traditional autoflower be able to reach those sizes? So there is clearly intricate details within the genetics that are prone to probability, much like every other living organism on the planet. So you cannot really blanket sweep genetics, since there are different possibilities for gene expression based on the actual environment..

Did I miss something or is John referring to post #946?
Hello Lester.

You did not miss anything, John was referring to my little Blackberry harvest of one plant, it was not a lot of buds at all so I did not show all the buds, but to do a recap, there are 3 more Blackberry plants that are alive and growing, I will let the buds get as mature and dense as I can without letting the humidity cause mold. Other than that, I'm thinking about what I'm gonna do to fit my new strains into the tent, since the KC-45 takes up a lot of my space in there. Just a side note, I am a bit busy for a couple days, and won't be very active until Tuesday, so if I'm not around everyones journals like normal for a couple days that's why. :surf:

Have a great Day all my friends! :ciao: :circle-of-love:

Your typical :420: update. Some nug shots from the recently harvested little plant that yielded 16.3 grams dried, neat little sample ;) it is the Rasberry Cough X Black Domino (Sativa Blackberry) from Nirvana/Sativa seedbank. Organically outdoor beach grown tropical sativa. Extra fruity, although I'm sure people would disagree because this strain is not considered a kush, it might as well be. The stuff is potent, and has an outstanding berry flavor, as I described before as "mature chocolate rasberries". That taste is clearly evident upon the first puff, it is very candy like. The flavor to the smell is much different than the flavor to the taste, clearly because the nugs are not cured yet. It is wonderfully delicious pot that makes a person feel good. It's more of a "dessert treat' compared to other strains, and it has a unique flavor that is comparable in quality to the extra fruity sour apple plant that I harvested last year. As always, I'll update my thoughts as they change, as I puff the herb. Over all I would rate this batch of nugs a 7.5/10. :hookah:

IMG_21827.JPG
IMG_218313.JPG
IMG_218412.JPG
IMG_21858.JPG
IMG_218610.JPG
IMG_218710.JPG

Why would God do that to such a spectacular life form; condemn them to human?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Ah but did you never think some may have the human form but they are far from anything that reassembles
the human condition :cheesygrinsmiley: Dasa Anu Dasa means to be the servant of the servant :cheesygrinsmiley: an when we serve with love an that means the
trying to serve the lowest of the low ,,, sure I am not this person BUT I have met those on a level of such level of humility it made me
understand thats what I want to do :) well try to an its not a bad way to live being in love with the world an all in it:circle-of-love:
Even the worst of us who you or I may despise in reality is a tiny life spark that simply wants to be Loved:circle-of-love:
Jaam mate sorry I had me second of the day an I some times rant I am trying to fulfil a promise to my Beloved Guru Ji His Divine Grace Sriman 1108 Nitya Lila Srila Bhakti Vai Bava Puri Goswami Maharaja He gave me my name he left our world in 2009
I didnt cry that much for my birth farther Jaam thank you for helping me remember who I am trying to be :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Truly outstanding Sir.

looks and sounds delicious.
Yum yum:yummy::grinjoint:
Looks great man
Thanks buddy! :passitleft:

Yeah! Double Yummy :smokin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Ah but did you never think some may have the human form but they are far from anything that reassembles
the human condition :cheesygrinsmiley: Dasa Anu Dasa means to be the servant of the servant :cheesygrinsmiley: an when we serve with love an that means the
trying to serve the lowest of the low ,,, sure I am not this person BUT I have met those on a level of such level of humility it made me
understand thats what I want to do :) well try to an its not a bad way to live being in love with the world an all in it:circle-of-love:
Even the worst of us who you or I may despise in reality is a tiny life spark that simply wants to be Loved:circle-of-love:
Jaam mate sorry I had me second of the day an I some times rant I am trying to fulfil a promise to my Beloved Guru Ji His Divine Grace Sriman 1108 Nitya Lila Srila Bhakti Vai Bava Puri Goswami Maharaja He gave me my name he left our world in 2009
I didnt cry that much for my birth farther Jaam thank you for helping me remember who I am trying to be :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
Wow! Such a bundle of information there my friend! :hug::circle-of-love::tokin:

Oh my there goes my Jaw to the floor they look an sound wonderful :circle-of-love:
:thanks:

Aloha Brotha on this Skunkday fine looking Bud there :high-five:
Aloha! Thank you kindly Brotha :high-five: :passitleft:

Truly outstanding Sir.
Thanks! :) :loopy:

Ganjalicious :420:

:cheer:

Just a little update on the my thought progression on these herbs. They were in the jar for 24 hours. True genuine flavors are becoming more prevalent. I hit another bowl and the taste is absolutely of rasberries, purely. If you buy a bottle of Rasberry wine and sip it, that's what it tastes like. Like very sweet rasberry jam. The pot is a heavy hitter and is a fine, smooth, and lovely puff. The suggested mode of ingestion for this strain should definitely be the vaporizer. Burning this plant would not do the beautiful flavors justice. Even though I didn't get any purple, it is still quite the candy-land type of strain. The high is very cerebral and wondrous. Really interested to see how it changes as it cures up.

Weather update: We are completely sacked in, fogged out completely with 97% RH, as you walk in the air outside you can feel the water. These are the conditions we do not want while in hard flower, a few days like this can turn a good fine cola into a moldy mess quick. Beemer, NW, OMM, Boz know what I mean. So I will likely chop the bud-on-a-stick tomorrow depending on the conditions, and if it clears up or not. I am going to try and let some of the other Blackberry plants get "extra mature" to see what the medicine is like at all different stages of maturity. In other news, the Panama Red seeds have cracked open during paper towel germination and were put into soil yesterday, so I am anxiously waiting for their arrival. :Namaste:

That's all for now folks, have a wonderful day :ciao:

Yay! Go Panama Reds!!

Mayn i feel you on that weather. We got a thunder storm that rolled thru And i had to rush outside to grab my plants-and i put a big ol fan on my back porch to dry em out-good times.

Im happy that the medicine is good quality and pontent, can't wait to read how the effects differentiate between upper/downer and taste !

In other news, the Panama Red seeds have cracked open during paper towel germination and were put into soil yesterday, so I am anxiously waiting for their arrival.

Oh Yes! :adore:

Awesome looking buds!!! There is the saying "" A friend with weed is a friend in deeded...... a friend with nuggets like that should be your neighbor...!!!!"" They sound yummy, great stuff...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom