Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2016

wow i cant get over the fact of how stunning they look :)
looking at your plants makes me wanna move close to earths equator and start growing outside yearound :circle-of-love:

Thanks for your positive energy and support, brother! :thanks:

The assorted veggies for Spring

sativa Blackberry (in training)
IMG_62615.JPG

Swiss Cheese
IMG_62624.JPG

Jack Dawg
IMG_62633.JPG

Underdawg
IMG_62643.JPG

Aloha Brotha Subbed :thumb:

Aloha brotha CHH, hope all is going well in your world mate :ciao:

I think you'd like to know about that

Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

:nicethread::rollit:
Thanks Conrad :thanks:

So did Vlad finally find the epic grower's hangout?
Far out plants Mr. Relaxed, Outdoor is crazy!!!

V:bongrip:

:thanks: V, not much to report on right now other than it's raining. Had to cut a small amount of rot/mold out a few days ago, just hoping it doesn't start back up again. :Namaste:

That Blackberry in training I bet will turn out pretty amazing. I have been dying to try one sometime soon.

Love the new digs for 2016.
Bob

I have the same envisioned result! When you get a "pop up bush" you go with the flow :surf: :thanks:

Here are some pics of the older ladies

JD
IMG_628410.JPG
IMG_628511.JPG

UD
IMG_62827.JPG
IMG_62874.JPG

They sure are beautiful this time of year. :adore:

Decided to go ahead and do re-shoot of that last update with natural lighting. Temps warming back up to Spring temps (in the low 70s). Trichome production is really taking off on these ladies, after feeding them 0-8-1 bat guano, it really stimulated resin production. But darn, these are about the nicest and prettiest cannabis plants I've grown to date. :Namaste:

IMG_62883.JPG
IMG_62895.JPG
IMG_62905.JPG
IMG_62914.JPG
IMG_62926.JPG
IMG_62935.JPG

Love the Fall colors, and perky fans. Does it look like the leafs a bit puffier or thicker than summer plants? Wonder if they are trying to grab every photon they can. :Namaste:

I don't think the leaves look "thicker" or "puffier" than the summer. Not much different with the leaves other than turning purple. I'd imagine they turn purple because during the winter there is a lot less UV-type light (or shorter wavelength light), there is more IR light during the winter, therefore the plant will produce pigments that can more easily absorb longer wavelengths of light. So, in essence, it would turn purple to grant itself a winter advantage over strains that do not turn purple quite as easy. In other words, turning purple provides it with the ability to dominate its own special ecological niche in nature, one in which green plants would not survive. I think this is also one of the reason why the plant appears purple, because it's absorbing the visible spectra other than UV/purple light, and hence reflecting the blue/purple light (from the synthesized pigment).

They are definitely trying to grab every available photon they can :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom