Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2016

Thanks so much! It will be extremely valuable info come summer when it will still be that cold here at night.

:thanks:
Bob ;)

No problem! Glad I could help ;)

Hey my friend, sorry you had to pull your winter crop early. But the bud looks about as good as it gets. Your spring crop already looks exseptional and I'm sure you will get some fine bud from that as all ways. Make sure you keep the SC going that's now one of my all time favorites. TTYL Bro.

Aloha my friend! Agreed, they got about as ripe as they were gonna get considering the circumstances, so I'm just real happy that I was able to harvest something usable and appreciable at the end of the day. We had a real gnarly storm last week which nearly blew the tent away so I had to take it down, I have to hope that doesn't happen after I fill the planter bed up again! :Namaste:

Once I get some more plants released, we will see what decides to flower and what decides to vegetate, perhaps there might be something that tries to revegetate - who knows. Since the veggies are under 24/0 hour lighting, they should go right into flower, and hopefully that flowering momentum is sustained through April.

Anyway, for the record, I have confirmed that the winter JD flowers equate to tremendously potent medicine. :volcano-smiley:
IMG_63349.JPG

Oh and yes, like I said before, there's a reason I keep growing that Swiss Cheese, I originally got it because it was one of the few cheap mold resistant strains, and I've really never had a mold problem with it. :cheer: Not to mention, the flavor and potency of the SC is just absolutely amazing. :high-five:

:Namaste:

That bud looks delicious. ...well done.

Am coming around to funny coloured weed now I've managed to grow one that is better than that "Purple Haze" that was kicking about here sometime last century. It tasted real nice but didn't get you stoned....good to know it's not all like that :)

Exquisite looking buds Les. Those veins of purple, and the deepness of the color, really unique and beautiful. :love:

Those buds looks delicious!

Thanks mates, I'm really happy with it. For winter flowers I'm really impressed with how good it tastes and how strong it is. It really does the job. :thanks: :volcano-smiley:

Yesterday I took some clones, transplanted/released some vegging specimens into the outdoor life, and now I'm getting ready to germinate some seeds. Now that the weather is heating up to the mid 70s, things should take off with a growth spurt. :Namaste:

Planter bed is fully loaded with specimens, if all goes as planned there should be a semi-jungle in there by the end of the week :cheer:, and hopefully my clones and seeds root/germ on par. :Namaste: Going to be 80 today :surf:

It's like someone yelled "Cannabis, start your engines!"

Exactly :volcano-smiley:

Here they are on this fine day. The Blackberry bush is really taking off.
IMG_63398.JPG

Oh and yes, like I said before, there's a reason I keep growing that Swiss Cheese, I originally got it because it was one of the few cheap mold resistant strains, and I've really never had a mold problem with it. :cheer: Not to mention, the flavor and potency of the SC is just absolutely amazing. :high-five:

And it looks amazing as well Relaxed One.

And it looks amazing as well Relaxed One.
Thanks BAR, although those purple flowers up above are the JD :thumb: :thanks:

Congratulations on your recent chop Lester! Your winter plants have some of the most beautiful colours I've seen on this magical plant! Keep up the awesome work! :)
Aloha JohnnyBlaze, thank you kindly! :thanks: :Namaste:

Looking good Lester!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks: various plants have been given water, as well as sprayed for bugs (azamax). They are growing a lot. Especially the Blackberry bush. Boy am I sure glad I took a clone (singular) off the winter batch. I was an inch away from deciding not to grow it again, but I'm glad I am still growing it, for this plant should be a good yielder.

:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom