Renegade's Hydro Flux - Featuring TwiLight Group's 432 Watt Spider COB LED

Hi friends, Hi my friend

i had to wait for 6 nodes before i top, in order to have strong roots and large leaves to feed quickly recovering baby.

But it's your plant :ganjamon:

looks beautifull

Then we all agree. Even thought I have something to grab hold of I'll wait till Thursday when I return and top her then.

Not sure if you can see but the side shoots are already coming out of the 1st and 2nd node leafs. I hope to have something coming out of the 3rd node on Friday and then I'll top just above that.

Comments....

Nodes are nice and close like we want them.

I'll take some morning pics before hitting the road and get them posted tomorrow evening from the hotel.

I hope everyone else is having a great start to their week....

Peace....

Fourth node is the traditional node for topping.
I # think # that is mostly to wait until you have reliable, strong growth.
You already have reliable, strong growth. :)

You could do it now and your girl should be strong enough.
You could wait for the fourth pair of fan leaves and branching sites.

You are absolutely right Rado but this is a Flux gurl. I'll be topping above the 3rd. I believe the side shoots will be present when I get home tomorrow so I'll do it then regardless.

On another note. I got word that my new toy ships next Tuesday so I'll change it out next weekend.

Sponsor led journal will be titled "Renegade's First Hydro Flux featuring TwiLightGroup's "Spider COB LED". I'll begin the journal going over their specs.

Congrats on the sponsor mate:bravo:, it'll be interesting to see if the COB's are reliable & how they grow our favourite girls :)

Thank you Skunny....

Yes, remains to be seen but I have to tell you in my limited experience with LED I like the pattern of the light and this thing has 4 of them.

Anyone else have any knowledge or experience with COB's?

I just remember the 1st phase of COB's a year year or so ago were blowing like crazy & the i-gro has had issues recently. If they've sorted the heat issues they should be a cracking light. What power COB's are they running?

Good plan, Renegade69, we are looking forward to seeing our lamps are lighting with your cannabis. Haha :circle-of-love:

You are absolutely right Rado but this is a Flux gurl. I'll be topping above the 3rd. I believe the side shoots will be present when I get home tomorrow so I'll do it then regardless.

On another note. I got word that my new toy ships next Tuesday so I'll change it out next weekend.

Sponsor led journal will be titled "Renegade's First Hydro Flux featuring TwiLightGroup's "Spider COB LED". I'll begin the journal going over their specs.

I am very pleased to read that you will also Grow Journal and Review a 432w Spider COB LED grow light for Twilight Groups LED.

I am pleased to announce that I have also been selected to Grow Journal and Review a 432w Spider COB LED grow light for Twilight Groups LED.

https://www.twilightgroups.com 432w Spider COB LED grow light

You can find more information on the Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB LED grow light here

Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Wow. I'm honored to have been chosen and in good company with KingJohn.

I'll be following your "Spider" journal as well King.

Glad I came across this journal. Long time no see dude. Looking good only one problem that I can see...............real men use SCROG!
JK interesting looking flux. Take care dude.

Glad I came across this journal. Long time no see dude. Looking good only one problem that I can see...............real men use SCROG!
JK interesting looking flux. Take care dude.

Whats up Teldren....

Glad you stopped by. I still plan on SCROG'n but this Flux thing bit me good so I've got to get thru this. The plan is to SCROG some of Nirvana's freebies in my BP6. And I will be reaching out to you for direction when that happens. Probably around the first of the year.

Hope you still stop by and watch the show....New toy to arrive next week.

Back
Top Bottom