Rex's Perpetual Hydroponics, LED, 4x4 Tent Using TBC 10 Gal System: All Are Welcome, Come Learn & Help

They look great Rex. The color looks good and it looks like you have some solid bud sites now. Nicely done.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this grow. There's already getting to be a nice aroma.

Congrats on the MOTM win, you are very deserving of the title!!!!
Thanks @013 I never in my life thought I'd win. Grateful doesn't come close to how I feel.
nice job. they just keep improving.

Thanks- I'm quite happy with the turn around, and am starting to get my hopes up for them to get bigger

Moving right along here rexer! I'd say you got it dialed in now! Always lots of trial and error with new setups. Keep up the great work!

Morning @Rexer

Your ladies are looking fine, very fine.

In a couple more week your tent is going to be a challenge to work under.

Do you still need all the equipment in your tent?

If you can slow take the equipment out during the grow it makes for much more room if you need to get/work under the net.

Looking great, keep up with what you are doing,

Tok..
Thanks Tok! I can actually open the tent up from the back if need be, it'll be a pain, but manageable (and is still easier then the old grow cabinet). I think next grow I'll move the tent slightly.

It's funny you mentioned that, I actually had planned, and did, remove the empty bucket. I'll admit, it was quick and easy.
Though it'll be refilled and with different equipment. I'm going to take advantage of the spot to toss in a portable AC. The dehumidifier inside it will be needed, as that tiny dehumidifier I have is struggling to make a difference. While it's not hot yet, I'd rather have it in place for its eventual need.

Moving right along here rexer! I'd say you got it dialed in now! Always lots of trial and error with new setups. Keep up the great work!

Thanks dick! They're taking off! I just checked the res and noticed a nice drop- PPM nice and steady and very small ph drifting. Lights on full tilt and no light stress yet.

I just checked the res and noticed a nice drop- PPM nice and steady and very small ph drifting. Lights on full tilt and no light stress yet.
That's exactly what we like to see. Good job my friend

They're taking off! I just checked the res and noticed a nice drop- PPM nice and steady and very small ph drifting. Lights on full tilt and no light stress yet.
It feels like the seatbelt sign will soon go out and we’ll be free to move about the cabin. Who isn’t busting just a bit after that take off though?
Things look smooth now, Rex!
:thumb:

Journal Update!
Day 52
Flower Day 11

Tent temp: 27.5C avg
Tent RH%: 50~70%
Previous PPM: : 767
Current PPM: 770
Adjusted PPM to
:825
PH: 6.1 reset to 5.7
Res temp: 19.6C
Water level: down, biggest drop- topped
Light draw from wall: 596 Watts (raised tonight)

It feels like the seatbelt sign will soon go out and we’ll be free to move about the cabin. Who isn’t busting just a bit after that take off though?
Things look smooth now, Rex!
:thumb:
Thanks brother!! I'm hoping so, and always appreciate the kind words :Namaste:

Looking good mate , i defo want to give the water culture a go some time .
I have no doubt you'd be able to continue to pull off some amazing grows. You have just about everything. If you ever decide to, you know you'd have me rooting and answering best I can.

Girls are looking healthy @Rexer
About time for them to put on the big girl knickers and grow up.....a growth spurt is looming. (Prediction of future events)
Good luck with your grow!
Congrats for the MOTM!

Girls are looking healthy @Rexer
About time for them to put on the big girl knickers and grow up.....a growth spurt is looming. (Prediction of future events)
Good luck with your grow!
Congrats for the MOTM!
Thanks, if the amount of nutes they're going thru right now is any indication- it's gonna be an awesome spurt! I actually double checked last night to make sure there wasn't a leak :rofl:

I'll do an actual update tonight, they've just been on cruise control. PHing and top ups, nothing too exciting.

I did notice one mistake- I thought the light was cranked up to 100%, apparently I smoked too much that day. They're cranked up now at 629 Watts and loving it.

Thank you, I never thought I'd win it, though I'm still in the wind on what I'll actually be receiving as I live in Canada. When looking through the list not many sponsors ship the prizes to Canada (though I'm willing to pay customs fee). Two reached out to me so far, so I'll keep hoping I guess and just be happy with what I do get.

Haha, careful with that HGL....It can deliver some intense light!
Hopefully most of the Sponsors will work with you. Especially if you're going to splurge on the Pony Express cost.
Only right thing to do!
Speaking of leaks, have to check if my plumbing mods are leaking.
Later :goodluck:

Day 55
Flower Day 14

Tent temp: 25C avg
Tent RH%: 50~65%
Previous PPM: : 800
Current PPM: 786
Adjusted PPM to
:786 (not adjusted)
PH: 5.9 (not reset)
Res temp: 18.7C
Water level: down, big drop + flooding
Light draw from wall: 629 Watts (max power)

So..I had to go and say everything was on cruise control, just had to go there. I went into the garage shortly after typing my last message to find some flooding. Damn bucket drain clogged somehow. I've got it draining again, and hope that the floating around then resettlement didn't damage the roots. Doubtful, but it's a possibility as it's a lot of hydroton on the bottom roots and the plant was floating like a duck.

The plants are drinking and eating nicely for the moment. I think one of them isn't going to get very tall, but two should make their way through the net.
The stalks are getting nice and thickening up, a hopeful sign of good buds to come.

Back
Top Bottom