Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Have I told you lately that I love you, Shed? :circle-of-love:

December 2nd was flip day. The MamaThai/ThaiStik is about a 105 day plant according to Scrogdawg and Nivek, so... mid-March? No way. How is that even possible? I have the attention span of a squirrel! I'll get bored with it by then!

Would it even matter? Are they ever gonna stop stacking? Lol
Evidently not.

This grow is awesome! Could you give me some advice on my grow? I don't know if I should wait one week or to before flowering. The tallest plant is 20 inches and the smallest 15 inches. I m truly thinking of waiting for the smallest green crack to reach 20 inches before switching to flowering. In fact the tallest is tutankhamon which is max around 3 feet vs green crack which can grow over 7 feet! What do you think about it? I would like to get at least 5 pounds of green crack. The grow room allow 5 feet tall plants. Looking forward to your advices guys!

Here is my grow link : Blue Dream x Tutankhamon x Green Crack

This grow is awesome! Could you give me some advice on my grow? I don't know if I should wait one week or to before flowering. The tallest plant is 20 inches and the smallest 15 inches. I m truly thinking of waiting for the smallest green crack to reach 20 inches before switching to flowering. In fact the tallest is tutankhamon which is max around 3 feet vs green crack which can grow over 7 feet! What do you think about it? I would like to get at least 5 pounds of green crack. The grow room allow 5 feet tall plants. Looking forward to your advices guys!

Here is my grow link : Blue Dream x Tutankhamon x Green Crack

Please don't mistake me for someone who has a clue. This grow has all been a huge fubaroo. I think I overfed it and gave it too much light.

God damn! 2 weeks left?!
Slowest maturing flowers EVER. At least with the MT/Pineapple Skunk I can start chopping the early finishing small buds, but even the Thaibodian Skunk will be done and dried and halfway cured by the time the fricking MT/ThaiStik is ready to chop. I shoulda stuck with the Siberian ThunderCat.

Slowest maturing flowers EVER. At least with the MT/Pineapple Skunk I can start chopping the early finishing small buds, but even the Thaibodian Skunk will be done and dried and halfway cured by the time the fricking MT/ThaiStik is ready to chop. I shoulda stuck with the Siberian ThunderCat.
Shit I just want to see the last 10 days in that room.

Love the modesty. I witnessed the research, planning, and execution with my own eyes Rider. If you don't have a clue then call me fucking useless (unless you already have..)
Stop spreading false rumors, ya fucking useless twat. Or is it "twit"? My command of the Australian language is spotty at best. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom