Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Protekt always first and yes it does push ph up a lot and foilage pro brings it down, once you get dialed in with your mixture then you can add enough protekt to balance your ph out.✌️
Stuff is insane

Foilage dropped it a lot...lol

So far all is stable, I'll mix this with no bubbler , seems the ticket

Next rezz, if this holds , I'll use 50/50 tap and RO

Fun Fun Fun

My tap is about 240-250 but I keep airstone in the water buckets and after about 36hrs it comes down to 200. So far my plants seem to do pretty good with it and tap makes things a lot easier on me so I go with it.✌️
Thats all your Chlorine evaporating from it. Always good to let it set for 24-48 hours before using it. The airstones will definitely help.

Good luck getting your goop taken care of Chris. That Silica stuff can cause a lot of that stuff.
Ya it's a bit more INTENSE than Rhino Skin....lol

I'm thinking I figured it out, glad it's not the tap water

Gonna let it gurgle for a few hours to be sure

Pretty sure all the oxigen in the water was keeping the Silica from dissolving in the water, least I hope that was it

Lol

Ro all the way. 2 ppm from my dispenser Gives me plenty of room to add nutrients and keep the ppm low. During seeking stage.

That's all I've used in the past

Trying a few new things this single plant DWC grow

Not starting out good ...lol .... But the baby hasn't suffered so all good indeed

This 3rd mix I didn't use any pH addative yet
Was right at 6.0 when mixed, I'll check after my store run and see where it's at and if any goopies show up, then adjust if needed

Or start over.....lol ...I hope not anyways...lol

I start with ro water add protec then calmag then foliage pro then then dynazime I haven’t seen any floating or any lockout just rapid ph loss. I’m still unsure if I’ll continue with there nutrients I bought there sample kit I know everyone dislikes general hydroponic but it really works. I’ve noticed with the dynagrow it makes the autos flower a lot faster. I believe I veged for 2 weeks. Then she flipped to bloom. I didn’t have enuf time to run the 4 week veg. My theory is that the complete nutrients in there products are just to top notch for autos. Like the plant doesn’t spend the time to grow. Just starts blooming. Now this is my first run also in doing a 4 individual bucket setup with all different plants. Same thing all plants veged for 2 weeks then bloom wtf.

I start with ro water add protec then calmag then foliage pro then then dynazime I haven’t seen any floating or any lockout just rapid ph loss. I’m still unsure if I’ll continue with there nutrients I bought there sample kit I know everyone dislikes general hydroponic but it really works. I’ve noticed with the dynagrow it makes the autos flower a lot faster. I believe I veged for 2 weeks. Then she flipped to bloom. I didn’t have enuf time to run the 4 week veg. My theory is that the complete nutrients in there products are just to top notch for autos. Like the plant doesn’t spend the time to grow. Just starts blooming. Now this is my first run also in doing a 4 individual bucket setup with all different plants. Same thing all plants veged for 2 weeks then bloom wtf.
I use the GH Trio last bug grow
No issues in DWC besides my big tubs , and I blame to many roots. The 5gal never fluxuation at all

The good things I've heard of Dynagrow is why I'm trying it this grow

Like everything there is a learning curve, so hope I've figured it out

I'm finding that I don't like learning curves....sure it isn't only me.

She'll wait patiently until you figure it out.

I am unfamiliar with dwc, etc. Is there a certain order to mix the nutes? If you mix in the wrong order do they have a reaction? When I fertilize my aquarium I can't add micros and macros on the same day. If I do my iron will precipitate out. I get a rusty colored goo or rust colored "dust" settling on my plant leaves. I was thinking that this may be similar.

So after swapping out the full tap water tub with 60/40 RO/tap, I decided to wait over night to relocate Baby Haze

Good call, goopies all over the hose and airstone

Uggggghhhh

So just did all RO water, added the Protec, and using a small stone while I clean the other big stone

I hope this fixes it. The pH was jumping last night is why I leaned to NOT moving her

Wish me luck.......3s a charm

Lol
You go Chris. This is it.

I'm finding that I don't like learning curves....sure it isn't only me.

She'll wait patiently until you figure it out.

I am unfamiliar with dwc, etc. Is there a certain order to mix the nutes? If you mix in the wrong order do they have a reaction? When I fertilize my aquarium I can't add micros and macros on the same day. If I do my iron will precipitate out. I get a rusty colored goo or rust colored "dust" settling on my plant leaves. I was thinking that this may be similar.

Only real order is Silica 1st

It can react, like I saw, and glob up bad
But that's the same if u just mix it in water too for any grow

My DWC has been easy peasy, I'm just trying different things and processes this plant so am learning a bit of new stuff

But all in all DWC is really easy

Back
Top Bottom