Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Fresh MC landing today

Should have some heads above ground today toooooooo

Dentist appointment today... ugggghhh...maybe I'll just get em all pulled..hate dentist and doctors

Gotta dig out some more seeds today from the new strains

Probably cuzz all where fresh off the plants

African x ATF 2 of 3 popped
Black Dominia x GDP 2 of 3 popped
Gunna drop two more if each of these above

All the DTF are up, one helmet head to fix

Pink Kush CBD Auto x ATF none cracked of 4, I'll do 4 new ones and toss these in the water cup

Tooth pulled and temp crown..and i feel like a truck hit me, no food since Thursday

Fun fun fun

Gotta dig out some more seeds today from the new strains

Probably cuzz all where fresh off the plants

African x ATF 2 of 3 popped
Black Dominia x GDP 2 of 3 popped
Gunna drop two more if each of these above

All the DTF are up, one helmet head to fix

Pink Kush CBD Auto x ATF none cracked of 4, I'll do 4 new ones and toss these in the water cup

Tooth pulled and temp crown..and i feel like a truck hit me, no food since Thursday

Fun fun fun
Still off the beer?

Had some camping, had to...lol, but pretty much
Shit, I was gonna say.... nothing wrong with a good ol' shower beer in the morning to cure that tooth pain. LoL

Let's seeeeeeee

Biggest thing I need to figure out is who is going into what medium.

The DTF 4 some... All going into DWC
May try MC in it
0307200759.jpg

The dirty dirty girls

0307200759a.jpg

African x ATF, excited for this one, dropping 2 more seeds today
0307200759b.jpg

Black Dominia x GDP
2 more seeds today as well
0307200759c.jpg

GG4 clone is showing growth... Need to note this day as day 1 of Clone Recovery Day
0307200800.jpg

The clone Triplets looking good

I'll probably do a test run of MC dirt vs DWC
0307200800a.jpg

Daddy's Bloody Skunk aka Bloody Skunk Auto x GDP

Three in this tub...I may run them straight into flower in this...see what happens
Can always clone it if I get a sweet Purple girl
0307200800b.jpg

My goofy DDA at like day 65
0307200800c.jpg

0307200800d.jpg

Big girl GG4

Think it's day 5 since flip
0307200801_HDR.jpg

We don't deserve Dogs

Like I mentioned, got half my head ripped off yesterday, ok ok, one tooth, but I still may die..lol

Tiggernado had his longest alone time since I got him, almost 4 hrs in his crate
Not great...but...better than a couch
0306201219.jpg

He immediately knew I was having issues, kept sticking is face in mine, licking me, trying to stick his mouth in mine

He laid with me all day and was an amazing Care Giver....

NurseTigger
0307200913.jpg

Dogs are amazing

We just had scrambled eggs with cheese a bit ago, 1st food since Thursday afternoon
Time for a gummy and another hit... Black Dominia last one, time for some GDP I think

Hello @Chris Scorpio loving your journal, it’s a fun read :) was wondering how many days into flower you were before your harvest, I just found that one of my plants is herming I guess. Nine weeks flower.
image.jpg

Hello @Chris Scorpio loving your journal, it’s a fun read :) was wondering how many days into flower you were before your harvest, I just found that one of my plants is herming I guess. Nine weeks flower.
image.jpg
Lots of reasons plants can Hermy
Genetics
Stress
Light stress

Have u grown this strain before?
Did u make seeds from it's mother

Oh and thanks for stopping by

No I do not know anything of the strain, just some good ol mystery bag seed. But I do think it just might be it’s genes? Noticed them pop up a couple weeks ago, but it doesn’t look like there’s many. I’ve only found three so far without moving Shim? And I’ve got harvest fever bad lol.

No I do not know anything of the strain, just some good ol mystery bag seed. But I do think it just might be it’s genes? Noticed them pop up a couple weeks ago, but it doesn’t look like there’s many. I’ve only found three so far without moving Shim? And I’ve got harvest fever bad lol.

Hard to say, could be stress or environment yer growing in

A few seeds are no biggy, harvest when she is done and call it good

Oh and I did move my plants closer to the light, and for the past two weeks I guess every time I’ve lifted the lid to change the res, a few branches have been toppling XD

Was wanting a guesstimate for her ripeness, also how long average do you think your harvests are after flower in DWC? Your dog looks perfectly content and very happy lazing on the bed lol

Can't really tell with that one pic if she is done

No exact time on flowering, it's all strain specific

I've done 8 weeks upto 16 weeks,most have been around 10 weeks

Back
Top Bottom