Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Seedling, lookin proper. U are so lucky,..u can spread them out a bit when things get too crowded.
Wat did u do to fix your tripping breaker? U have other near by circuits?
I reset it, but I forgot to turn everything off first....but everything was back to normal.

Yeah, lots of space....so glad I am not in a tent right now. After that pic I got in there and moved up the wire a few inches and pulled them open again.

OK,...first thing you gotta do is find out how many receptacles , and which ones are on that breaker that tripped. Unplug anything not needed on that circuit ok. You may need to use an extension cord for something, that's ok. As long as its in good shape. It's not really safe to run that circuit at capacity bud. I wanna get this fixed up. we have to work together on this.

OK,...first thing you gotta do is find out how many receptacles , and which ones are on that breaker that tripped. Unplug anything not needed on that circuit ok. You may need to use an extension cord for something, that's ok. As long as its in good shape. It's not really safe to run that circuit at capacity bud. I wanna get this fixed up. we have to work together on this.
For sure...for now I killed two of four lights.

There is only one outlet in that room and there is another around the corner. One of the QB's was plugged into the outlet from the other room with a short extension cord made for air conditioners. I can grab a good extension cord soon so I can reach power from further away.

For sure...for now I killed two of four lights.

There is only one outlet in that room and there is another around the corner. One of the QB's was plugged into the outlet from the other room with a short extension cord made for air conditioners. I can grab a good extension cord soon so I can reach power from further away.
OK , but first, before you may just be able to add a splitter to that cord. How many outlets on that cord,..just one? Is that circuit just for a bedroom and general use ? It will be safer to divide up your grow stuff. If you have to buy another extension cord, be sure to get one with at least # 14 conductor size ok. Then u know it can safely handle a full circuit. You may want to actually measure the distance you need a cord to be, it can get expensive , so , length matters...ha.

I have this expensive surge protector not everything was plugged into it. My fan is directly in the same outlet as that surge protector.....and the fourth light was in a nearby outlet. Everything should probably be into that? Or half and half coming from a long cord?

Everything I need right now can reach that protector.

20191017_205352.jpg

older bldg.s can be an electrical nightmare...the fact that bedroom only has 1 outlet, tells me it's an older building...if your panel is labeled(as it should be) it may help you determine where you may distribute Yer' power...ideally, Ya' wanna' stay 15/20 percent beneath breaker amperage...checking spec's on your lights/accessories and a clamp on meter or kill o watt meter can confirm actual amp draw...safety first...
...pretty sure You'll like the new lights...your girlz too...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

older bldg.s can be an electrical nightmare...the fact that bedroom only has 1 outlet, tells me it's an older building...if your panel is labeled(as it should be) it may help you determine where you may distribute Yer' power...ideally. Ya' wanna' stay 15/20 percent beneath breaker amperage...checking specks on your lights/accessories and a clamp on meter or kill o watt meter can confirm actual amp draw...safety first...
...pretty sure You'll like the new lights...your girlz too...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
My box looks like this....the 3rd from the bottom on the left was the one that tripped.

The outlet most everything us running in was running a portable AC all summer with the two lights plus fans etc...

I remember it tripped a long time ago with way less running...no AC and only the Viparspectra....not sure why.

20191017_202240-01.jpeg

...that's an old panel!.. and no indication of what's what...but...it has space...Dugg's ain't that far...a mental health day(or two)...he could hook Ya' up with a a few new circuits...bribe him with seafood...he's an east coaster at heart... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Ok...a little rundown on the power situation. What I am sitting on is a super cheap old building. In that room what is running is the lights and the 4" inline fan.

I have a cheap fan for circulation and a small space heater plugged from the other room. That outlet is on the other side of a shared wall. The room beside the GR has another outlet with TV set up plugged in. I should be able to get an extension cord from that outlet to reach no problems. If there is anything else I can do I can do it.....I just need to know what!

I did some pruning this morning with anticipation for flower next week sometime. Still need to spend some time removing more side branching off the Lannys cause they are thicker and a little harder to navigate inside.

20191018_055304.jpg

20191018_054922.jpg

Okay....another exciting day here. The house didn't burn down yet. I recieved my IHG half pack with a ton of freebies. Decided now that in reality I have more than enough seeds to grow out, I will mostly be buying when there are deals.

I paid for 5 fem Platinum Punch
Freebies:
11 Grandpa's Breath x Fire OG
10 Granny's Oranges
2 Gelato 33 x Slurricane7 x OGKB v2.1

Woof

20191018_164905.jpg

Also gave the room the brix....this little mist bottle is perfect. Just a tiny bit left over. Still looking bright as ever in there.

20191018_170719.jpg

Also one last thing....I think I am gonna keep the Viparspectra for the tent. Idk how much it will be helping for flower and it does a solid job for starting things out. I will grab an extension and have things under control here real soon.
Enjoy

Happy plants Seedling! :surf:...Are you trying to be funny...ha, hey gang...didya'l just here that .
"i have more than enough seeds to grow out"....Lmfao......your addicted , and ya'l don't even know it. It's ok,...everything will be ok,..u will be just fine .....(smiles and drinks some Stella).....Please remember to refer back to this post ,...whenever you start lookin at seeds.....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom