Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Happy plants Seedling! :surf:...Are you trying to be funny...ha, hey gang...didya'l just here that .
"i have more than enough seeds to grow out"....Lmfao......your addicted , and ya'l don't even know it. It's ok,...everything will be ok,..u will be just fine .....(smiles and drinks some Stella).....Please remember to refer back to this post ,...whenever you start lookin at seeds.....:rofl:
No joke....I am done :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl:... It's true,..i have the sickness too... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ya'l don't need those seeds,..just put them all in a hat , i'l pass amongst ya's.:ganjamon:
It's funny....cause I have seeds I have been thinking of gifting ppl. I got a bunch of Northern Lights freebies from oaseeds....as if I am ever growing straight NL :rofl: no time.......I am scheduled for the next five years already! I live on the top floor, I should climb up on the roof and start a garden up there just to get rid of some of my seed stock?

I cut the lights short this morning and changed the timer to 12/12.

20191019_053531.jpg

Mornin to ya bud! Couldn't take it any more eh...that's ok , yield will still be good for ya. These next two weeks are critical for keeping the canopy as level/perfect as u can. The better job u do of doing that , the nicer looking garden u will have and less work with it later on. Awesome job Seedling....ready to see some pistils... :headbanger:
Couldn't take it anymore?.....well, nope! :rofl: now that I see how high the lights can actually go....I want to play it a bit safe and see how it goes. I'm sure I will get more brave as my grows start to stack. I think I will be happy enough with this yield as is.

For the training....is it ok to SC during stretch? I think I want to try and keep the wire in control but there are always a couple leaders outside the cages that I can break.

will focus on training the next couple weeks for sure.

Yes...SC as much as u need to, ok! This is the most critical time for LSTing. This (next two weeks) is the most important time to SC. ANY leaders that wanna take off....stop them right away with a gentle SC here and there. It works great . Just gotta stay with it and not let any get away on ya. U will really like wat you see in a couple months if u stay dilegent with the training. Cheers.

Yes...SC as much as u need to, ok! This is the most critical time for LSTing. This (next two weeks) is the most important time to SC. ANY leaders that wanna take off....stop them right away with a gentle SC here and there. It works great . Just gotta stay with it and not let any get away on ya. U will really like wat you see in a couple months if u stay dilegent with the training. Cheers.
I can do that. I will check in on them every morning evening and keep em in check.

I am a little busy this weekend...I have my mom and stepdad visiting for the weekend. They started talking about CBD, how the government stuff they have tried is unaffordable and not not strong enough. Also, that they are thinking about giving my grandmother cannabis for pain and stress management...she has dementia and has moments of getting worked up and aggressive. They didn't know I have been growing until I finally told them this morning.

Long story short, I am gonna start teaching them how to grow at home. They will most likely be starting a journal here in the next couple months.

:passitleft:

Most awesome news .....waddaya know eh.. :high-five: :headbanger:....They need a 'kit'!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah, I didn't know how they would respond....but they are pretty enthusiastic. I am gonna get them started by getting a basic small tent setup and a bulk DBHBB kit.

I am helping a friends parents with a grow right now as well...they don't want to start a journal, but they just finished a small greenhouse grow. I am trying to turn them onto the kit as well. It is just a perfect system for new growers.

Back
Top Bottom