SHRuuM's 2nd Journal - Skunk - Morpheus - Early Miss - Trainwreck - NL - Etc

So whats next shroom???

Not sure OS :hmmmm::hmmmm: I'm looking at my little seed bank:rofl: and I've got Crown Royal, White Cookies, and White Widow along with with my autos, TrainWreck, Northern Light and Early Miss, but I'm leaning towards a couple of White Widow, White Cookies and Crown Royals. I know I'll never mix autos with photos again since I don't have the room to do them justice. I'm open to suggestions, OS and Unca Snid, any thoughts?:):)

I can say this..the crown royals get tall..other than that. If ya got seeds growem.all fine seeds.ive grown all those..winners
Not sure OS :hmmmm::hmmmm: I'm looking at my little seed bank:rofl: and I've got Crown Royal, White Cookies, and White Widow along with with my autos, TrainWreck, Northern Light and Early Miss, but I'm leaning towards a couple of White Widow, White Cookies and Crown Royals. I know I'll never mix autos with photos again since I don't have the room to do them justice. I'm open to suggestions, OS and Unca Snid, any thoughts?:):)

DAY 107, WK 4 OF FLOWERING

I'm a day late on updates cause my boy came out to the homestead, and we played fabricator/welder repairing a 7ft finish mower but the fun part was getting lit on last harvest goodies.:high-five: Last Wed. as usual I watered with straight well water and with nutes yesterday. The girls are starting to blossom and you can see the promise of what is to come. Like OS said, these puppies are going to take around 13 weeks to come thru and it looks like we are half way there. I did a little light trimming , mostly cutting fan leaves covering up future buds. So here is this week's photos starting with Ms. Sickly who's up to 18 inches.

Ms. Sickly
GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly_1-16-17.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_1-16-17.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_1-16-17.jpg

GCF#4
GCF_4_1-16-17.jpg

GCF#5
GCF_5_1-16-17.jpg

I've also been collecting trimmings from this grow so it can be mixed in with the next batch of soil along with a healthy dose of worm casings. Thanks OS :thanks: for the idea of re-using used soil, definitely will help to save money and resources.

and last but not least The Garden
The_Garden_1-08-17.jpg

So that's it for this week,:thanks: for dropping by. Stay tooned for more episodes of "How Green Is My Garden".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just great brother..man im drooling on that Gc ..nice..will be growing more my next rotation...nice bad of leaves u got there..amazing how fast they grow isnt it..
Peace..

DAY 113 WK 5 OF FLOWERING

:welcome: to this week's update. As usual, the girls were watered on Wed with straight well water and today, Sun, they were watered with nutes. Well it looks like the ladies have stopped stretching and are starting to thicken up, with a hint of frosting on the fan leaves. Some light trimming was done just to get more light to the buds that were covered by fan leaves. So without further adieu here are this week's photos starting with my favorite survivor, Ms. Sickly.:love:

GCF#1 aka Ms. Sickly
GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly_1-22-17.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_1-22-17.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_1-22-17.jpg

GCF#4
GCF_4_1-22-17.jpg

GCF#5
GCF_5_1-22-17.jpg

The Garden
The_Garden_1-22-17.jpg

The Garden w/ the lights off
The_Garden_with_lights_off_1-22-17.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the update, stay tooned till next week for another episode of "How Green Is My Garden".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man..those look freakin great....those are one of my favotires..wait till u taste them..woohoo.
I love this thread..
Thanks shruuum!!!!

Thanks OS, I can't wait either. It looks like they will take some time to fill out, so I'll have to back up starting seeds a little longer instead of the 1st, but no worries.:):popcorn:

Thanks OS, I can't wait either. It looks like they will take some time to fill out, so I'll have to back up starting seeds a little longer instead of the 1st, but no worries.:):popcorn:

my gc took 11 weeks to finish ..im sure your will go long also
.peace

Thanks Unca Snid and OS for the kind words.:high-five: I was wondering how long the GC's would take to finish out. They will be in their 6th week tomorrow. Looks like it will be a while before starting a new batch of seeds since I only have the nursery and 1 tent. I was going to start 2 WWF, 2WCF, and 2 CR's, all photos, and was wondering if the Crown Royals will take as long as the GC's. Any ideas on the maturity levels of these 3?:thanks:

Thanks Unca Snid and OS for the kind words.:high-five: I was wondering how long the GC's would take to finish out. They will be in their 6th week tomorrow. Looks like it will be a while before starting a new batch of seeds since I only have the nursery and 1 tent. I was going to start 2 WWF, 2WCF, and 2 CR's, all photos, and was wondering if the Crown Royals will take as long as the GC's. Any ideas on the maturity levels of these 3?:thanks:

Crown royles. Every time for me has been 14 weeks of flower to finish..and they get tall..ive flip at 12 to 14 in and the deff double to tripple in size.

DAY 120 WEEK 6 OF FLOWERING

Welcome to this week's update of the Green Crack's flowering. As usual I watered the plants on Wed. and gave them a good soaking of well water which comes out of the tap at 6.5 PH. Today they got their dose of nutes and again soaked them till they couldn'r hold any more. The girls are doing great and are thickening up quite well. It looks like they will be under 13/11 hour light for at least another 5 to 6 weeks which puts back my timetable of the next batch of seeds to March. But no worries, however long it takes, I'm in for the long haul.:cheesygrinsmiley:
So here's this week's pics starting, of course, with my favorite come back girl, GCF#1 aka Ms. Sickly :Namaste:

GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly_1-29-17.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_1-29-171.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_1-29-17.jpg

GCF#4
GCF_4_1-29-17.jpg

GCF#5
GCF_5_1-29-17.jpg

and The Garden
The_Garden_1-29-17.jpg

Starting next week I'll be trimming the girls a little harder than I've been doing so far.
Well that's all for this week, stay tooned for next week's installment of "How Green Is My Garden":rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dam shroom those are just beautiful..ya know i love the green crack..
Seeing those i had to drop 9 GC beans i had..
Wait till ya smoke it..takem em all the way till the end...
Love them
Like dejavu..lol

WEEKLY UPDATE DAY 134 WEEK8 OF FLOWERING

Welcome to this week's update. The girls are putting on weight and getting very sticky and filling out quite nicely. Even Ms. sickly doesn't look anything like she used to. She reminds me of the single colas grown in hydro in a previous life. :cheesygrinsmiley: As per usual the girls were given straight well water on Wed. and today the got a load of nutes. Like OS was saying, these will take a while longer but promising to be a heavy, sticky yield. They need some serious trimming but with my honey down for over 2 weeks, I have little time to the necessary duties of trimming the girls down but it will have to happen soon. So here are the girls this week staring, of course, Ms. Sickly.

GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly_2-5-17.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_2-5-17.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_2-5-17.jpg

GCF#4
GCF_4_2-5-17.jpg

GCF#5
GCF_5_2-5-17.jpg

And The Garden
The_Garden_2-5-17.jpg

:thanks: for dropping by and hope to see you next week when we continue the saga of "How Green Is My Garden" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks preety freakin green ur garden..man brother you have become the grow master..love it!!
Very nice.
I just dropped a few GC in the dirt..couldnt wait
Think mine went 12 to 13 weeks flowering.
Take care..

Hey OS, the next time you make up some soil try this with your mix.... ASHES. You can even sprinkle some on the top and each time you water, some sinks into the soil for freshening. Stuff works great, water soluble and lots of nitrogen and potash. Been using it on outdoor plants for decades, give it a try and let me know what you think. Don't know why I haven't done this sooner to the mix. And oh yeah, a little bit goes a long way.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks preety freakin green ur garden..man brother you have become the grow master..love it!!
Very nice.
I just dropped a few GC in the dirt..couldnt wait
Think mine went 12 to 13 weeks flowering.
Take care..

Back
Top Bottom