My first time Quadlining ( actually it’s nodes 3,4&5). I would love any guidance about my tie downs and how it looks over all. I know @Buds Buddy does this a lot. This auto is 18 days old. Thanks!
4AE7822E-DD49-466F-9A7C-9E70458E280B.jpeg
A356DACF-A803-4069-85F4-893FA0612CCF.jpeg
9B123802-3BA2-4B84-BE2E-4EFC5F50BBC0.jpeg
Looking good. One thing I found on this site is the use of carhooks. It's a bamboo skewer with a couple of wraps of wire around the skewer with a hook on the end. Fully adjustable by sliding the hook up or down the skewer. Will send a pic if needed when i get home.

Looking good. One thing I found on this site is the use of carhooks. It's a bamboo skewer with a couple of wraps of wire around the skewer with a hook on the end. Fully adjustable by sliding the hook up or down the skewer. Will send a pic if needed when i get home.
I use metal BBQ Skewers that have a round hoop at the end. Open the hoop a little & hooks right over the branches.
They are 18" long so I just push it farther in the soil to pull down branches. I bought at least 100 of them so I cut some off to different lengths. They were 8 for $1.00 at Dollar Tree. They work really well.

I use metal BBQ Skewers that have a round hoop at the end. Open the hoop a little & hooks right over the branches.
They are 18" long so I just push it farther in the soil to pull down branches. I bought at least 100 of them so I cut some off to different lengths. They were 8 for $1.00 at Dollar Tree. They work really well.
Thanks Buds!

Hi All ! Another great SIP Harvest. First I'm going to say that watering twice per day makes a huge difference from what I'm seeing so far. I'll know more as soon as I harvest my Aurora Indica's. But on my "Cherry On Top" in the shed that was fed once per day I pulled a gram or two shy of 7 oz. On my "Cherry On Top" from the Tent that was fed twice per day I pulled 468 gr. Yes 1-lb. + 20 gr. You decide how you want to feed. I'm going with twice per day from now on.
I'll be posting pics to my journal of the harvest along with an update later today. Got some other things to do first.

Hi All ! Another great SIP Harvest. First I'm going to say that watering twice per day makes a huge difference from what I'm seeing so far. I'll know more as soon as I harvest my Aurora Indica's. But on my "Cherry On Top" in the shed that was fed once per day I pulled a gram or two shy of 7 oz. On my "Cherry On Top" from the Tent that was fed twice per day I pulled 468 gr. Yes 1-lb. + 20 gr. You decide how you want to feed. I'm going with twice per day from now on.
I'll be posting pics to my journal of the harvest along with an update later today. Got some other things to do first.
Awesome harvest, @Buds Buddy ! Congratulations on yet another one. :welldone:

Happy Thanksgiving @Azimuth and SIP friends!

Sorry I haven't been over here in a little bit. I have to come in and catch up on all these conversations when I get more free time other than 15 minutes!

I will drop in some photos I took today and yesterday of all 10 of my girls in their self-feed pots. I have a full flower tent and a tent who just flipped to 12 a week ago today.

...Just breezing through this thread a little and the results everyone is showing and how they are presented is electrifying!

Great job everyone, huge thanks again to Azi for taking the time to start this thread for everyone!

Back
Top Bottom