Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Much love to all of my friends here and the staff at 420M - wishing you the best, I hope all of your gardens are green!

Surprised and grateful to find this thread still open. Thanks for all of you kind wishes, I've never met better people. It has been some time though, so I will ask a friendly mod to kindly close it. I'll pop in here and there, and suspect I'll see some of you around. If not, thanks for being here and celebrating the plant and how it brings to us together.

Parting shot of SD Day 43

Good to see you, man :passitleft:

I was just thinking about you last night!

I finally harvested a Diesel! :cheesygrinsmiley: This one is Red Diesel by Barneys - a NYCD cross. :bongrip:

Be sure to check-in once in awhile. :ciao:

Long time no see CS!:ciao: Hope all is well with you and yours.:high-five:

Long time no see CS!:ciao: Hope all is well with you and yours.

Cola! Great to 'see' you Backatcha brother :high-five:

Yeah man you are missed around here

We all gotta get a break in where we can ;) missed you guys!

I was just thinking about you last night!

I finally harvested a Diesel! :cheesygrinsmiley: This one is Red Diesel by Barneys - a NYCD cross.

Be sure to check-in once in awhile.

:bongrip: Love that rush. Same here Gray, I'm often thinking of my friends here, you and the gang here... will do man. :ciao:

Good to see you pop in. Hope all is well. That SD sure is a beauty. Cheers :bongrip:
Definitely good to see you again CS! Great looking SD!
HEy bud! Glad to see you pop back in! Very nice looking SD!
High buddy.
Thanks everyone :passitleft:High is right. :)

Puffing on some of the Original Diesel right now, about to go to the gym. I've run OD maybe 4-5 runs now. When done right, and only the last 2-3 for me were, it's really one of my favorites still. It's more heavy than it's daughter ECSD pictured below, but for sure on it's own it's an elite of rarely surpassed qualities. Miss the mark too much, and it's pretty darn good, but not great. A trait that passed along to SD.

About 56 days she is getting a flush tonight, let her roots and buds swell together. Fingers crossed.

Sour D

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Miss ya all. I've been lucky enough to grow some incredible plants. Legends, breeding stock, and flavors of the month clones. Time to go back to seed for a while - I do love seeds. Here's SFV cut of OGK at 18 days in coco.
IMG_8362.jpeg

Also in the tent this run is my first pass at Chem91 skva cut, and Shanti's cut of SSH that won the 97/98 cup. Oldest cut I was blessed with was probably NL5 from the 80s, running recent Wedding Pie clone on the newer side. I've let quite a few of them go over the last couple years, but it's really been a blast. Thanks to my fam :Namaste:

My eyes! - the shine! o_O

That SSH is gonna be some special herb ... :love:

You gotta run a Destroyer someday, too - it's fine fine weed.

Back
Top Bottom