Steppa Style's Perpetual Grow Blow Out

Been slacking on the updates here. We are now into week 4 flowering but here is a video I made last week.

[video=youtube_share;3sP_hqsHD1w]
[/video]

What is going on everyone? Hope all had a stoney 4/20 holiday.

I am at day 32 flowering, half way to harvest!

First let's check in on the Pineapple Chunk. These two girls are very short and stout. Each of these branches is just pure nug, from base to tip.
**edit**. It keeps displaying someone else's photo here. **

And the Blueberry and Matanuska are so top heavy already that I had to stake all the plants to keep them from falling over.
image10869.jpeg
image108461.jpeg

Week 6 flowering update...

[video]

The two new seedlings you see in the veg closet at the end of the video are some critical jack autos that I got as freebies. I plan to chuck them oustide to finish.

I harvested my two pineapple chunk over the last two days. Both these girls were just monsters. Head to toe nugs. Off the two plants I have approx. 1,800 grams wet! Record yielder for me!

image12456.jpeg
image12455.jpeg

I got the girls on a dry screen in the closet. It has been raining the last two days with humidity in the 90% outside and 62-73% inside. So this will be a long and slow dry.

The Matanuska will definitely be done by Tuesday while the Blueberry might need to go another week.

What up everyone? So harvest is complete!

My final weight on dried flower is 29oz of prime flower, or 822 grams!

All the flowers are now in the cure jar and all the trim has been made into some killer shatter!

Insane Matanuska top
IMG_45939.jpg

Pineapple Chunk on the left, Blueberry on the right
IMG_46837.jpg

Some Matanuska shatter
IMG_45767.jpg

A fat patty of Blueberry and Pineapple Chunk mix shatter
IMG_47154.jpg

And some Blueberry Moonrocks/Caviar
IMG_467610.jpg

Thanks to the few that followed along. Now let's get blazed!

See you in the next journal.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom