Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Beginning of Mg deficiency... just go easy with Epsom this time :)

Yellowing of the edges in the mid and upper part of the plant. I see it all the time on 420.

Beginning of Mg deficiency... just go easy with Epsom this time :)
heres what I have done so far 1/4 tsp. Epsom per gal water ive given it about 2 cups of that water and I have upped the calmag to a 1/2 tsp per gal. its been getting this for about a week or so I amended my soil mix with just a little extra of everything ewc,oyster shell powder,crab meal,azomite,green sand,gypsum,n guano,malted barley powder and a few scoops of michos now I just put little in im going to up pot that sd to a 7 and put it in this soil!

3/4 of a gram of Epsom to a gallon of RO is more than half of the Mg needs, so assuming your soil has at least the other half, leads me to suspect perhaps an N deficiency or possibly Mn or Zn.

About your harvests, do you wash your buds?

3/4 of a gram of Epsom to a gallon of RO is more than half of the Mg needs, so assuming your soil has at least the other half, leads me to suspect perhaps an N deficiency or possibly Mn or Zn.

About your harvests, do you wash your buds?

yes I do been doing that for a couple years now I love how they look rite after they glow just like produce from the store a little washing and or scrubbing and that really wakes it up that's what im doing 3/4 of a gram is a shy 1/4 tsp.thanks bud!:)

yes I do been doing that for a couple years now I love how they look rite after they glow just like produce from the store a little washing and or scrubbing and that really wakes it up that's what im doing 3/4 of a gram is a shy 1/4 tsp.thanks bud!:)

I like trimming very wet buds, it's like trimming lettuce vs trimming honey or sap.

I agree. I always wet trim. I also cut down the nugs to somewhat similar size. Seems they dry more evenly in the net
ive seen that I like to hang them in a dark cool place for 2 or3 days then I break them down like your talking and then I lay them out on a cookie sheet with parchment paper down first and cover them with a piece of the paper then I shoot them into the refrigerator and slow dry them depending on how wet they are its a week to two weeks then I do the jar burping!

Back
Top Bottom