Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Hah, sounds about right. Never have patience for this. Thought maybe you have a shortcut :)
im retired and don't have much of a yard to take care of so I have some time on my hands and taking these photos is kind of a hobby for me im like a little kid with a toy I cant wait to load them onto my laptop so I can really look and see what I got!:)

I took a small lower branch off the #2 4or 5 days ago and its dry enough to put in the vape this was a small bud down on the branch not the top in the description on the elev8 site he says it tastes like the old style orange push pops and I remember those anyway I put that in the vape and the flavor is close to what they say I can deffinatly taste the orange citrus flavor and it has a little sweetness when I first puffed it the high was a creeper that was pretty up at first I thought dam pretty speedy for an indica but that didn't last long and then I had the heavy eyebrows and that relaxed indica high don't no if im going to like it or not ill tell after some time in the jar but I think its cool that it tastes like he said it would that could be better from the top of the plant I think!:)

I grew a Ripper Seeds- Badazz. It tasted exactly like a tangerine. Totally different from the more common lemon/citrus flavor of lemon haze. Was one of the most unique plants I've grown. No clone taken.
:rolleyes:
sounds like it was good one I no shoulda coulda woulda now ive heard it all:) no clone taken bummer this one is different tasting its hard for me cause ive been toking that dosi d its potent and doesn't taste anything like this one maybe you should get some of those seeds!:blunt:

I've been looking for a heavy orange to try and run, Badazz sounds interesting.
have you had that flavor before for me its hard because I like the chem and the dosi which tastes like a type of chem and this one is so different!:)

Closest thing I've had is Orange blossom trail by swamp boys seeds.
never heard of that one I wouldn't go getting to excited this stuff has no cure its barely dry enough to vape plus I have two more plants to try so its totally up in the air but it does have an orange flavor to it I just took #3 outside for sun pics!:)

I've ran Tangie from Crockett family farms. It was very orange flavored. I enjoyed the buzz and the bag appeal was top notch but the flavor was odd. Not my cup of tea.

It did come out great in a cross I made with it though. The skunk genetics came out instead of the orange.
I here ya about the orange its weird I grew some elev8 tangerine cookies and it had a very similar taste and it was potent I just wasn't crazy about the flavor im not going to make up my mind just yet one of these could be the bomb ill no in mo.!

Back
Top Bottom