So once again I forgot that I am supposed to make the tea on a Monday for Wednesday water change :lot-o-toke: blame the dabs lol but ppm going down but slow water level going down but slow, temp is steady but I have a chiller so I am not surprised just means my pump/chiller is working, however ph is just weird and today I added 1ml ph up twice to get from 5.6 to 5.8 and it has sat at 5.7 for a while. the nutes say they are effective within a wider range being ph perfect but I worry and figure 1 ml is not a lot. More pictures tmmr, today was my lazy day I put in a lot of work on my quad over the last few days

So once again I forgot that I am supposed to make the tea on a Monday for Wednesday water change :lot-o-toke: blame the dabs lol but ppm going down but slow water level going down but slow, temp is steady but I have a chiller so I am not surprised just means my pump/chiller is working, however ph is just weird and today I added 1ml ph up twice to get from 5.6 to 5.8 and it has sat at 5.7 for a while. the nutes say they are effective within a wider range being ph perfect but I worry and figure 1 ml is not a lot. More pictures tmmr, today was my lazy day I put in a lot of work on my quad over the last few days
So is that ec going up when your pH drops? Do I have to start reminding you it's tea Monday? :rofl:

So is that ec going up when your pH drops? Do I have to start reminding you it's tea Monday? :rofl:
as far as I can tell it would be either go down or no change but not go up when ph drops. And that might be helpful lmfao :laugh: :passitleft:

Well, I've been reading. Particularly about your pH ups n downs but then I realized I was reading about dwc and not your setup. It seems to be a little different. I'm trying to kick my brain into hydro mode...lol. I am serious about a bubbler this fall. I don't really care much for soil. Coco is okay but I'm just more comfortable with a net pot..lol.

Well, I've been reading. Particularly about your pH ups n downs but then I realized I was reading about dwc and not your setup. It seems to be a little different. I'm trying to kick my brain into hydro mode...lol. I am serious about a bubbler this fall. I don't really care much for soil. Coco is okay but I'm just more comfortable with a net pot..lol.
What have you read? my system is fundamentally similar but all connected. Don't have to make soil to do a bubbler lol but it comes at the cost of more effort at times and net pots are just where it's at

What have you read? my system is fundamentally similar but all connected. Don't have to make soil to do a bubbler lol but it comes at the cost of more effort at times and net pots are just where it's at
I love the ritual of mixing shit. Having more control and when you make an error it shows up immediately but on the other hand it fixes faster too. I'm reading about ec of water and ec of the plant stuff. One rule is ec up pH down...no nutes plain water top up. Ec down pH up....I'm hungry. All steady says we're growing at max.
Then I see this answer about the plant n h2o EC.....
Paste from conversation...
This is assuming the water level is remaining more or less the same*

A falling ph with a rising EC is not the time to start adding just water.
I will explain why.
Your plants roots sort of have their own internal EC, which will be different from that of the water/nute solution.
So if the plants internal EC is LOWER than the solutions, the plant will absorb nutrients along with water.
If the plants roots however have a higher EC than the nute solution, they will leech nutrients and raise your nute EC.

So, if you have a static water level, with a rising EC, raise your nute EC.

If your water level is dropping and the EC is rising, this is when you need to add water to the nute solution

I have also read a lot about the leeching back as well as ion transfers of the plants causeing either the ph up or down but atm my plants are dropping water level, dropping ec, and my ph does its own thing half the time (idk ph perect nutes are odd lots of fancy buffers I read) but to put a word to it dropping. I use a few different charts like these and likely I will try do a rez change tmmr it will be 6 days

D7FBC97A-652A-46A3-89BA-21696A057A01.jpeg

CA268144-7EAA-4F77-90A3-77EB2D2D1B80.jpeg

33E5D78B-F7FE-4CA1-AFF1-039601DFD516.jpeg

Holy jebus my head hurts now...lol. I'ma keep reading.
the first 2 and last one are like a repeat it is about which format you like personally I like them all being in one place but most times the plant is drinking so the individuals allow faster answers

So, non growing stuff is frowned upon in your own thread? Did I read that right?
To a certain degree. If it's politics and leads to an extensive discussion then yes. If you talk about the football game for a few posts you're fine. If you post lots of images of you on the beach in your journal then you'll probably get a message from Teddy reminding you of the rules. If you post a pic of your dog now and then they typically overlook that.

omg lol I am feeding the Blue Dream and watering the Wedding Cake but I wanted to find where I posted my last feed strength for BD... I have now re read half my journal to find the info on the first page lol pics will come today I am just playing with water and running to get more molasses first. In other news the ph of rez has held at 5.8 for little over 12 hours now (knocks on wood)

I got an even better update the blue dream clone has shot out a couple roots. What type of options do I have to keep some clones going for a 2 month flower in order to put them into the same setup I am using now? Everyone's opinions would be greatly appreciated and I will get pics later just making the tea and watering the girls

omg lol I am feeding the Blue Dream and watering the Wedding Cake but I wanted to find where I posted my last feed strength for BD.
Let's teach you a bit about bookmarks. The other day you learned how to copy the post number and link to it. Beside that post number is another icon. It looks like a piece of paper. If you click it an input box opens allowing you to describe what that post is. In your case it could say 'Feed for 7/23/20'. Just below the description is a place to add a tag, or label. If you were to type 'feed' in that tag and save it you made life easy.
So now that you saved a bookmark you need to access it. Click on your name at the very top of the page beside Alert(this is assuming you are on a laptop or similar. The app is different but you should still be able to click on your member name). Once done you should see a header at the top that says Bookmarks. It will list all your saved bookmarks. If you type in the search box(tags) and enter 'feed' all your bookmarks you tagged feed will show up. Then you can look at descriptions for the date you entered.

Thank you but I don't want to fill up my bookmarks to where I am searching through them, I use the bookmark thing a lot though thank you
Oof. I shouldn't have assumed you didn't know about bookmarks. Sorry about that.
I have about fifty bookmarks but it's easy for me to search since I use the tag feature.

Oof. I shouldn't have assumed you didn't know about bookmarks. Sorry about that.
I have about fifty bookmarks but it's easy for me to search since I use the tag feature.
No it is fine I love when you come in here with knowledge even if I may have seen it anyone reading can also learn from it.
Honestly I have never thought about tagging the bookmarks and you did teach me that I could search the bookmarks I did not know that

So I was asked to show some of the other plants around my place and I have decided to post them here and not elsewhere with a link as this is one time and plant related however not 420. I will not make a habit of this if any admin are watching we will be back to our usual program as soon as I can type up another journal submission. So to no further delay I present Stoners garden I have put details in the photos

View media item 1785233
View media item 1785234
View media item 1785235
View media item 1785237
View media item 1785236

All of the ladies have shown to be ladies but in typical fashion my water has stabilized right before water change lol but I am still going to do it tomorrow. I never really clued in but they have actually drank a lot when looking at my marker nub. Next time I post pics there may be a net at the back but not front idk I need it bad but it will make flushing a soil plant fun with buckets of RO, A pump, and a shop vac lol not moving the pot ever again; I keep telling myself if I fill the tent then flower my dreams will come true finally. Anyways sorry to bore you details are on the pics, tell me where to put my clone lol I have no room and it will need 3 months wherever it goes.

Back
Top Bottom