I forgot to mention one of the clones in my humidity dome is pushing 1 root so far so lets keep waiting, I decided while my 12/12 lighting is off all day I will sneak clones into a windowsill to keep veg for now but I know I will get sick of this I need a place to veg these for 2 month lol

The promix ladies were looking thirsty so I water/fed them at the same 800ppm for BD and 600ppm for WC. This time I added silica and bud sweetener as AN says use all weeks of bloom but I just fed the normal veg doses plus a 1/4 strength feed of bloom. I will get pictures tmmr hopefully but after 5pm here at lights on

So I took pics and will upload them and post in a little bit but for now I still have an update. My res takes a few days to stabilize and right now should be water change but everything is now stable. The plants are looking great, monday I added 3 gallon of water with all nutes in and there is no excesses, and today I just dumped in a bunch more tea. All this said I am not going to change the water today and another reason is I just switched to 12/12 and I seen the plants sorta take a pause on eating for a minute or not as fast, technically they are eating as the water is dropping but ph and EC is stable and this is perfect. Today I decided to go buy another 2 outlet air pump to make my teas in another room an not get them in the tent to use my extra outlets on the 4 outlet one. What I may do in the future is put my new 2 outlet in the tent and use the 4 outlet one to run a tupperware dwc unit for some clones lol if I can find something 4 inch tall I can seal and bubble with a couple rockwools in, then also use the 4 for the teas as I only need 2 in tent and 2 are going back in the air.... As I write this I see I am 24/7 wasting 3 watts and am going to switch that lol :ganjamon: I need to post pics as soon as I can but I also have to finish replacing the oils in my quad

1597287730607.png

This is the schedule I will start whenever the ppm drops hard and I do a water change. I guess 4-5 days same time the stretch starts basically is what I plan. Would anyone change anything? let me know why please :passitleft:

So I needed to get some more pipe cleaners and this was all I could find
1597292414868.png

But now I have a question.... Any of you think I can make some scary looking spiders to assert dominance and scare any/all pests away? like a scarespider right??? :rofl: :ganjamon: :passitleft:

Great around the house pics. I love the potato stealth vent system. Interesting tip about the basil attracting ladybugs and the unwanted weeds will die out. ;)
Great looking cherry tomatoes.
The inside garden looks fab too!
I found a lady bug on my basil a few days ago. That’s good to know that it attracts that, I wonder what it is that does it.

I found a lady bug on my basil a few days ago. That’s good to know that it attracts that, I wonder what it is that does it.
I think a combo of smell and the bugs that can be attracted to the herb leaves? Idk that is a guess, I know bees like the flowers
OK, so not knowing I had to go ask google why are ladybugs attracted to basil? The top results come up with 10 plants that ladybugs are attracted to and another that says 26 plants that ladybugs are attracted to. If they are attracted to basil it's down on their list or it never made the cut. :) Now they do mention mint and basil is a relative to mint.

Well here is what the tent looks like today, I am looking into an upper net for stretch but the droopy girl is a lot more cheery in appearance lately so I hope she is coming around

If there is one thing I started this grow that I will keep up with is the tea, the maker of my recipe says use ewc as well even in hydro maybe one day I will get that crazy and try brewing dirt in my hydro tea before straining off.

Well I promised you guys some pics of my 4 day trip but I was not going to have the off topic pics on my 420 journal just to be removed or moved later so I waited, now I have had several dabs and the ladies are watered and happy so I took the time and I made my own off topics thread to share these pics. No need to look for it or really even follow it because all entries you will find linked here such as this, Here is my first entry and the fun I had roofing the hunting cabin

Nice scrog ya got so far. Love the white widow. Truly my ultimate favourite. My dad grew some yearrs ago, and it put me on my ass, and I melted into the couch.

Nice scrog ya got so far. Love the white widow. Truly my ultimate favourite. My dad grew some yearrs ago, and it put me on my ass, and I melted into the couch.
:thanks:
I have gotten the White Widow as a freebie many times and she has always done very nice, I agree it can really hit ya good

:thanks:
I have gotten the White Widow as a freebie many times and she has always done very nice, I agree it can really hit ya good
Well now I'm subbed in. Eager to watch em grow.

Well now I'm subbed in. Eager to watch em grow.
right now the White Widow is my hydro underdog in terms of roots so I expect her to pull some sneaky stuff to catch up. Thank you for joining the party

Well I am happy about the clone area it gives me something else to take pictures of while the flowering tent is off all day!!
:passitleft:

So I could have waited a little bit I think but I up potted as I am growing the clone out for 6 main colas and I did not want to fight that onto a 4 sided pot after topping :laugh: So I uppotted to a round slightly bigger one and let the roots fill this but I am restricted to height in this location

My water conditions over this dark period (4th day 12/12)
Water dropping at a fair speed
ppm is now starting to drop again
ph is rising but holding at 6.1 waiting for it to go further so I can drop it

@MrSauga When are you getting a little 1-2 plant dwc bucket to try it out? That isn't a toy your wife shouldn't get mad at you, tell her the plant grows faster and you are seeing if it saves a weeks power for lights? Then you can come give more advise on hydro :laugh:

@MrSauga When are you getting a little 1-2 plant dwc bucket to try it out? That isn't a toy your wife shouldn't get mad at you, tell her the plant grows faster and you are seeing if it saves a weeks power for lights? Then you can come give more advise on hydro :laugh:
lol, not for a long time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I wish I knew more DWC folks that could help out or you could follow for some tips.

Back
Top Bottom