Super Lemon Haze DWC 210W LED ScrOG

does that mean that you don't have to ph your water after adding nutrients or that the nutrients wont effect your ph when added?

I thought that I read somewhere that it is that it wont change your ph after added but that it will still fluctuate and need to be kept in check.Asking because I am interested in using a ph stable system.

Beautiful plant!
Seeing all the success with LED lights makes me believer and I am very interested in finding a affordable LED system that will cover my 3x3 tent through the whole grow,just cant afford a 1000 dollar light when I can get a 400 watt hid for under 200.

Missed the edit - thanks for the compliments and also the reps!
This LED cost me £350 and could do a slightly larger area than my cupboard. I forget the exact footprint but it's meant to be equivalent to 400w. The lack of heat is amazing, better than a cfl, I'm really impressed. But if heat isn't a problem then I don't know if there's huge benefit over an hid. Oh, there's lower electricity use I suppose and that isn't cheap...

Thanks for the reply and yes heat is a big issue with my setup.It wont be in a month or so but I would like to still look into a LED so I can go all summer in my area with it.Hate that my only option is being a seasonal gardener.

If heat's an issue then I would highly recommend getting an led mate. I had a 125w cfl and it put out more heat and warmed the res. With the led the temps stay at 30C and the res doesn't heat up (I think because the LEDs have built in fans to distribute the heat). And the led is very good in terms of the plant and buds/yield etc. Can't say it's better than an hps cos I've not used one for years, but definitely better than having an hps and trying to deal with nightmare heat issues. Little bit more cash outlay, but lower electricity and manageable heat, and probably equivalent, or at least close to, an hps in terms of yield etc

Our sponsor here on the site, TopLED has some good prices on lights as well. I just received one and we have a few members testing out lights in their journals as well. If you contact the sponsor here, they have discounts for forum members. Just a thought because I agree with Knight, I can't begin to express the temp difference compared to CFL in the same space, not to mention compared to my HPS. :Namaste:

Looking superb sir :) the under canopy shot was nice
Those are some wide leaves for slh I wonder if ur pheno is slightly more indica than the ones iv previously grew.
I think il tag along this one to.... LEDs seem to be the future :)

Our sponsor here on the site, TopLED has some good prices on lights as well. I just received one and we have a few members testing out lights in their journals as well. If you contact the sponsor here, they have discounts for forum members. Just a thought because I agree with Knight, I can't begin to express the temp difference compared to CFL in the same space, not to mention compared to my HPS. :Namaste:

And compared to cfl in terms of growth and bud, leds nail them

Looking superb sir :) the under canopy shot was nice
Those are some wide leaves for slh I wonder if ur pheno is slightly more indica than the ones iv previously grew.
I think il tag along this one to.... LEDs seem to be the future :)

Thanks mate. Very possibly a more indica pheno. That's what I love about this: when you do flip, it's like unwrapping a present. Over the next 8-9 weeks she reveals herself. I'd love to be able to grow more plants so I could properly see the different phenos next to each other

Nice set-up will be doing a few super lemon haze myself hope she turns out to be as nice as yours is looking.

Thanks mate. I'm sure you'll be fine - gonna head to our journal but from your signature 600w should get you plenty of top quality bud!

True true... I see uv also gre slh previously . In my expieriance the 21 day stretch is unreal. It really cought me out

I'm going to give her 24h dark from lights out tomorrow morning and then she'll be on 12/12 - the screen's filling out quite quick so I want to leave myself some breathing room.

So today's Day 1 of 12/12 after just over 24 hours dark. Res change and added Boost and also increased the EC, should be about 1.5 when it settles.

It looks like there are some signs of nute def, the new growth is very pale (I don't think it's come out that clearly in the photos). It's nothing too serious and I think it's probably because I knew I was going to flip this week so I didn't bother changing the res this weekend. She's done 10 days and it was half empty today so she's just a bit hungry. pH and everything else was fine so I think with a fresh batch of nutes and a higher EC she'll be fine in no time.

I've still got a reasonable amount of room left with the screen but I think it'll fill pretty quick. I forgot to mention that I also topped her again about 5 or 6 days ago so we'll see how that pans out. Anyway, some photos:

IMG_217710.JPG

IMG_21766.JPG

IMG_21786.JPG

IMG_21794.JPG

IMG_21807.JPG

Back
Top Bottom