Super Skunk Auto & Auto Blueberry Grow 1.5 Behind The TV

They look great brother. Looks like you ran out of space for so much bud xD

Will be a successful harvest for sure!

Also, sorry that i haven't given any news, i simply do not agree with the privacy rules in this forum and will abstain from posting any new information. I live in prohibition land can't risk getting caught and leave my family without support.

Also, sorry that i haven't given any news, i simply do not agree with the privacy rules in this forum and will abstain from posting any new information. I live in prohibition land can't risk getting caught and leave my family without support.
Try using a VPN. A few members do.

Yup space is a huge issue...I knew I was going to have space issues before popping that first bean. I just never expected all 4 to make it to the finish line lol.

Sorry to hear that, but I can respect your reasoning. I'm double legal (legal if I want recreational but I opted for the protection of having my Dr sign off on it).

VPN is a great tool in the toolbox. I paid 100 bucks for a 1year subscription to a good one, I even bought a 2nd router and flashed it to be a dedicated VPN router....makes it quick and easy to flip between. A cheaper option would be just to use the app they provide. If you want to go that route I can help walk you through.
Either way, I totally respect your decision.

Blueberries day 69 since germinating
Blueberries week 4.5 since first signs of flowering

Super Skunks day 90 since germinating
Super Skunks week 4.5 since first sign of flowering

Finally! A point where rotating the colas will do more harm then good, so i left them be...hopefully that will become a new trend. Theres one or two touching the light, the tips will have to get snipped, they're cooked...but nothing that wasn't to be expected. Now the larger super Skunk continues to thicken and each day more trichomes are appearing. The one blueberry, yeah you know which one I'm talking about... the one that catches my eyes everytime, is just gorgeous...cant wait to see it finished.

I keep taking the dead leaves from the floor out, theres getting to be more of them, which from my reading is to be expected at this stage.

So I did a reservoir top up this morning and again this evening. I duplicated this mornings batch as I saw a nice drop in the reservoir, along with marginal EC and PH rises indicating they liked it.

Reservoir before top up:
PPM- 955 (slight rise from 905 last night) EC: 1.9 PH: 6.2 (rise from 5.5 last night)

New top up batches consisted of the following:
8ml rhino skin
4ml calmag
6ml GH Micro
12ml GH Bloom
8ml of diamond nectar
Reseroir Ph'd 5.5 both times
Final PPM for this evening is 901 EC 1.8

Rh 56% (up)
Cabinet temperature at canopy: 27.5C lights off, 30.0C lights on (near light)
Root zone temperature: 24.39C (avg 23.81C)
Reservoir temperature: 24.6C

That’s tight :high-five:
What a lovely sight to greet you whenever you open up. Must be starting to get a bit nosy now on the smell side of things too?
Thank you! I'm having hard time smelling it to be honest...I put a new 6 inch filter in just as they started to flower, the cabinet fan is on full tilt 24/7 and is doing a fantastic job scrubbing the air. Mind you...as often as I check on them, I'm probably nose blind to the smell :rofl:

Blueberries day 71 since germinating
Blueberries week 4.5 since first signs of flowering

Super Skunks day 92 since germinating
Super Skunks week 4.5 since first sign of flowering

So rather then rotating colas, I just reach in and give a gentle tug downwards and give them a bit of space from the light. I still keep looking at the blueberries and how much frostier they are compared to the super Skunks. Mind you, lil trouper is finally starting to produce trichomes.

So I did a reservoir top up this evening.

Reservoir before top up:
PPM- 942 (slight rise)
PH: 6.2 (rise from 5.5 last night)

New top up batches consisted of the following:
4ml calmag
6ml GH Micro
12ml GH Bloom
8ml of diamond nectar

Reseroir Ph'd 5.5
Final PPM for this evening is 968

Rh 60% (up)
Cabinet temperature at canopy: 27.2C lights off, 30.9C lights on (near light)
Root zone temperature: 24.71C (avg 23.74C)
Reservoir temperature: 24.9C

Blueberries day 74 since germinating
Blueberries week 5 since first signs of flowering

Super Skunks day 95 since germinating
Super Skunks week 5 since first sign of flowering

So a quick catchup. Spent the night away from the house, before leaving I topped up with the following:

8ML Rhino skin
4ml calmag
4ml GH Micro
8ml GH Bloom
8ml of diamond nectar
8L water
Reseroir Ph'd at 5.5

Rh 53% (down)
I had forgotten to mark down the PPM/EC after the top up. But upon coming back the reservoir last nigh showed the following:
PPM: 1059 EC: 2.1

I've actually managed to make a small change that has brought cabinet temps down further.

Cabinet temperature at canopy: 23.6C lights off, 27.2C lights on (near light)
Root zone temperature: 22.86C (avg 22.56C)
Reservoir temperature: 22.4C

I forgot to add: when coming back, the PH was at 5.6. Nothing has been done since the other day, other then adding a pinch of Epsom salt tonight.
PH tonight is at 5.8
PPM: 1022 EC: 2.0

Go Lil Trouper!!!! I've been pulling for that girl for a while now. @Rexer you are looking like a pro mate! It's fun to watch how the different strains move at different times even though the environment is the same. Keep rockin' it brother! :passitleft:

Thank you Ryn0ntx! So far those blueberries are looking the frostiest, but the one super Skunk that I kept pruning and topped... just got some huge nugs, wish I could snap a pic of the one cola...looks so odd since it's been finishing growing in a horizontal position rather then the natural vertical. Hope it doesn't mold since it's so dense...time will tell.

Lil trouper just keeps on going, dont think she'll produce much, but I've secretly been rooting for her too.

Considering how beautiful your girls were, I take that as a high compliment :Namaste:

So update time!! First off some bad news, my phone unfortunately died due to a drop that resulted in the screen and camera being smashed. I'm using an old phone, thus sadly the pictures will no longer have same quality.

It's summer and I've been away most of the week, a few drop ins and outs to check the reservoir. Basically not much done all week till last night when I topped the res off with 12L. So back to my usual update info!

Blueberries day 80 since germinating
Blueberries week 6? since first signs of flowering

Super Skunks day 101 since germinating
Super Skunks week 6? since first sign of flowering

12L top up had following:

12ML Rhino skin
8ml calmag
10ml GH Micro
20ml GH Bloom
12ml of diamond nectar
20ML H2O2
Reseroir Ph'd at 5.5

Rh 58% (up)
Prior to top up:
PPM: 1220 EC: 2.4

After top up:
PPM: 1169 EC: 2.4

Cabinet temperature at canopy: 25.3C lights off, 26.7C lights on (near light)
Root zone temperature: 24.55C (avg 23.07C)
Reservoir temperature: 24.3C

So...a few comments and a note of concern. I've gotten more bud bleaching going on due to proximity to the light, that is to be expected...a happy surprise was how fat the buds are below the bleached spots...and sticky!!! Hands were very sticky after moving colas around. A few massive buds as well!! Now...the slight concern. I found a branch on the larger Super Skunk that is not getting much light, and is losing color and turning white. I'm hoping it's just due to low light...its just a few popcorn bugs so I don't mind losing them, so long as it's not a sign of a larger problem. There might be some better pics coming for trichomes....i finally found the microscope.

Sorry on all the photos folks! But....I must say, I'm loving this microscope!

The previous trichome pics should be ignored, I wasn't aware that it (the microscope) should be focused on the tips of the colas and not any of the leaves for best results. The following was the clearest ones. While I know it's probably early still....I'm seeing quite a bit of milkiness but not much amber.

This is where I'm feeling like I'm heading into an unfamiliar area. I'm hoping for a high thc body type "buzz", as I believe this is where I'll find the best pain relief from the strains. I'm uploading pics, both for documentary purposes, and hopes for friendly advice. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom