Super Skunk Auto & Auto Blueberry Grow 1.5 Behind The TV

As much as I can recommend a routine that’s mine.
IMO anecdotes of outcomes from last minute stresses are, while interesting, too inconsistent to be of much use.
You’re going to be more than happy with your result, Rexer. That is going to be a harvest to be proud of.
I dare say watching tv will never be the same again. ;)
Thank you once again :Namaste:

I had a giggle the other day when someone was in the same room and had no clue

Loving the pics man.... looks like its gonna be some sweet tasting meds my man.

Thank you! Photo shoot with the ladies tomorrow!:yummy:

I agree with DD , saw very little clear . Great job in such so little space . Looking for tomorrow’s photo shoot.
Well...now I'm all smiles again, thank you. I've valued your help, support and encouragement, thank you for sticking around!

Well...now I'm all smiles again, thank you. I've valued your help, support and encouragement, thank you for sticking around!
You have plenty reason to smile and you’ll smile more when you do the harvest and trim then get that first puff .

So, they are all chopped and hanging in the cabinet. Yield and size was shockingly high, here's to hoping the potency is too!!

Pictures to come, but here's two teasers...

Thats awesome, nicely done @Rexer those nugs look amazing!!:Namaste:

So trichome update/documentation time! One funny one at the end!

thats sexy!!!

Thank you all! This has been an amazing journey filled with learning. There is no way I could have made it to the end without the support I've gotten :green_heart:

This will be a long post filled with photos as promised. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do good shots of them all, the pain was setting in no matter how much I'd smoke and edibles eaten. I made sure that Lil Trouper made the picture cut. The blueberries, which were the frostiest of the bunch sadly did not, I used my cell phone and snapped a few pics.

Chop day:yahoo: was last Saturday making:
Blueberries day 88 since germinating (13 weeks)
Blueberries week 6.5 since first signs of flowering

Super Skunks day 108 since germinating (15 weeks)
Super Skunks week 6.5 since first sign of flowering

Method of removal from cabinet was straight forward. I was unable to remove the roots as they had grown and tangled making it too hard/heavy for me. So, what I did was first untangle the branches from other plants, grab the net cup, twist circularly with the net cup till it severed the roots. Then the plant was removed, and the net cup placed over a 5(?) gallon pail to lessen making a mess.

I removed the HPS light to create more space in the cabinet, then used butcher twine to making hanging lines across with the assistance of my staple gun...gotta love plywood walls! Branches that didn't end with a hook were attached using masking tape....cheap and effective.

The blueberries are in the back under the air filter, and the last row in front, is all Lil Trouper. Mrs. R kept calling the larger Super Skunk "Super Dave" due to the light bleaching:rofl:

And lastly, the photos as promised!

Dang @Rexer !!! Nice haul brother! You did it, you made it...you and Lil Trouper rocked it! Awesome grow my man...I'll be tagging along...can't wait to see the next one from all you've learned. Again, great job! Cheers!!!
:passitleft:
Thank you! And same goes here, tag me anytime you start a journal and I'll follow along!

So, update time!!

The drying took faster then I intended, but live and learn. They have now been trimmed up and placed in mason jars. Each has about 14 grams or so. Not too sure if it was due to the quicker drying, but the density has gone down....no biggie anyways as it's for personal medication.
So, the blue berries got mixed together, and thus the numbers for them represent two plants.

Little Trouper: 29g
Super "Dave" Skunk: 99g
Blueberries: 158g
Trim/shake: 29g
2 jars I forgot to label: 21g
Total flower: 307g

After cured I'll post a smoke report and final cure pic of a couple of nugs before marking this journal complete.

Once again, thank you for the support everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom