Tales From The Krip!

Good looking plants, I love small plants yielding all buds. I bet that room smells great.

Cheers

First off congrats on the MOTM nom bud! Second your plants are all looking awesome Krip! I cant wait to see what you think of the smoke!

Dude, I'm sorry to hear none of your clones took! You can always try for a re-veg if she turns out "killer". How is it looking? And, how many seeds did you start with? We can probably figure a way to get some more seeds in your hands, if needed! ;)

My Dolato looks decent this time around. She looked good the first time around too. I have no where to reveg her at and really have too many strains to keep around anyways so losing her realy just forced my hand on what was going to drop out of rotation. I have some other plants that are at least as good as her going on, with the Slurricane and Peanut Butter Breath both being Do-si-do crosses. I started 3 East Coast Punch seeds (East Coast Sour Diesel/Purple Punch) and lost one so I still have 2 of those going on. So I already replaced her. Not to mention the Grape Marmalade, Sugar Cane and Chiesel I have going on for the first time too.

I started out with 2 Dolato S1 seeds i got in a trade. One got eaten when it came up and the second one turned into what I am growing. It is very nice and a frost factory but it is not too much different from others I have going so I am good on growing more seeds of it for now. I still have so many I am yet to grow going on lol. Thanks though bud!

DAY #43 OF 12/12 PIC DUMP

I used to do "Pic Updates" and have nice, long updates to go with the pics. Lately, I've just been doing "Pic Dumps" because there's really not much to update other than I'm happy with the way the grow is going, no issues, and, if you're interested, the girls got a Brix foliar this morning.

Here are some of wide angle shots of inside the tent:

Here are some of the lower buds:

And, here are some pics of the "good stuff" ;) :

I anticipate about 3-4 weeks left before harvest time. :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K
Looks killer Krip

Looks friggin awesome Krips! I'm not entering POTM next month. I'll wait til you harvest!

Lol no shit right i was guna enter my pineapple express auto tht is leaning more towards a sativa side but after seeing his girls ill wait as well. Plus the one i was thinkn about entering isnt doing as hot as some others now she is takn longer then i thought lol. But yea lookn gud over here bro gotta finish readn now n catch up lol.

QUICK UPDATE - TUT #1 & BLACKWATER

Tut #1 has really turned into a beautiful, incredibly bushy plant with numerous colas, but the stalks on the individual colas are much thinner than the colas on Tut #2, which surprised me a little since I figured because Tut #2 got numerous toppings, her colas would be thinner than Tut #1, which was never topped.

Plus, the foliage was so dense on Tut #1 that it I thought it best to thin it out to avoid potential budrot issues later, and hopefully, to get the plant to focus on ripening and bulking up the larger colas.

So, the last couple of days, I've removed a ton of lower growth along with any stalks that didn't look like they could support some weight. It hardly looks like it was touched from the top canopy, but is definitely thinned out significantly:

The Blackwater now has four of the tallest colas in the tent! I can't believe how quickly she shot up after being put into 12/12 and, actually, makes me a little nervous about how much she'll stretch if I really give her a full veg! So, I used the trellis netting to spread apart her four primary colas from the UBT and now she has another 5-6 secondary colas sitting above the trellis netting, so that should help increase the yield on her. You can only see one of the primary colas in this pic (center-right), but all those shorter colas at the base and down are from the Blackwater, too:

full

I'll try to get a full update in tomorrow.

Happy Harvests!

K
Nice bro lookn good congrats man.

A COUPLE QUICK BUD SHOTS

This is all Tut #1:

Tut #1 Bud:

You can see she did get some leaf damage after the CATs but with only a few weeks left, she's as frosty as can be and it's not any concern at this point.

Here's a couple of Blackwater buds:

I'll post more over the next few days!

Happy Harvests & Happy Thanksgiving to my :420: family!

K

A COUPLE QUICK BUD SHOTS

This is all Tut #1:

Tut #1 Bud:

You can see she did get some leaf damage after the CATs but with only a few weeks left, she's as frosty as can be and it's not any concern at this point.

Here's a couple of Blackwater buds:

I'll post more over the next few days!

Happy Harvests & Happy Thanksgiving to my :420: family!

K
Looks great. Youve mastered King Tut and will be rewarded for it for sure. Happy Thanksgiving my man!

Krip...most excellent man!...Happy Thanksgiving to you , and your family.:cheer:
Your leaves are nearly perfect , for this stage of bloom. remember we grow , being on the verge of Mg. shortage. This is a good thing and when leaves start to curl, ever so slightly , late in bloom , it should be a welcome sight with most strains. Early in bloom , is of course another matter, but this late , nice looking canopy Mr!

Back
Top Bottom