Tales From The Krip!

Krip...most excellent man!...Happy Thanksgiving to you , and your family.:cheer:
Your leaves are nearly perfect , for this stage of bloom. remember we grow , being on the verge of Mg. shortage. This is a good thing and when leaves start to curl, ever so slightly , late in bloom , it should be a welcome sight with most strains. Early in bloom , is of course another matter, but this late , nice looking canopy Mr!

Thanks, Brother, and a Happy one to you & yours, too! I totally understand and, as I said, I'm not at all concerned. It's fall in the grow tent, or at least the plants think so, and the leaves are changing colors! I love this time of year! :yummy:

Happy thanksgiving Mr. K :hug:
Thanks, Birdie! :thanks:

And, a Happy Thanksgiving to you & your kids! You all have great things in store for you and can all be thankful you're over the toughest part of the journey! :goodluck:
:cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer:

A COUPLE QUICK BUD SHOTS

This is all Tut #1:

Tut #1 Bud:

You can see she did get some leaf damage after the CATs but with only a few weeks left, she's as frosty as can be and it's not any concern at this point.

Here's a couple of Blackwater buds:

I'll post more over the next few days!

Happy Harvests & Happy Thanksgiving to my :420: family!

K

Lmao tht turkey bud is great haha hope ur havn a great thanxgiving bud happy holidays an namaste.

Edit: an dam bro tht is some insane buds u got there congrats. Ur guna have an amazing harvest on ur hands soon. Those are the buds im tryn to grow. I hope i have half this kinda luck with my attempt with docs kit lol.

Lmao tht turkey bud is great haha hope ur havn a great thanxgiving bud happy holidays an namaste.

Edit: an dam bro tht is some insane buds u got there congrats. Ur guna have an amazing harvest on ur hands soon. Those are the buds im tryn to grow. I hope i have half this kinda luck with my attempt with docs kit lol.

Thanks, Brother! Only because you mentioned 'em....I noticed a CRAZY frosty White Widow bud this morning. I tried to take a quick pic of it, but the pic just doesn't do it justice. I'll try to get some better pics of this bud in the next 48 hours:

You can see all those trich's on the fan leaves! :yummy:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks, Brother! Only because you mentioned 'em....I noticed a CRAZY frosty White Widow bud this morning. I tried to take a quick pic of it, but the pic just doesn't do it justice. I'll try to get some better pics of this bud in the next 48 hours:

You can see all those trich's on the fan leaves! :yummy:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dam brother those look amazing. They give me hope for my mystery beans from a friends cross they made that im running right now. It has white widow and nothern lights in it. An i remember when i first started i ran some of these beans an dam they made some big ass colas. So im excited to see how good i can get them now i know more on how to garden lol. But yea bro those are frosty as hell. Jeez there are so many triches there i think one fell off over there yup i see it there on the right :rofl::rofl: very nice job man are those done with the docs kit as well?

Fly by, looking top shelf as usual. Happy thanksgiving.

Cheers

Thanks and that would be fair enough.

The thing is I have been reading some stuff mentioning the same thing. Most people agree that wet weight would lose around %70-%80 after drying. When I grow indica strains like White Widow or Exodus Cheese, weight lose was around %45-50. I always manage to control humidity and achieve a slow drying. Maybe these were 2 exceptions for me. Or maybe the branches lose less weight than buds because I don't prefer removing the buds from branches and therefore I weigh some thick ones that buds form around.

Or maybe I should just stop weighing wet material :smokin:

yah I stopped that crap long ago...lol
Dry weight only and no popcorn buds. That all goes to other projects. If I was willing to add that and ditch my trimmer I bet I could add a fair amount to it.

Peace

FE

Dam brother those look amazing. They give me hope for my mystery beans from a friends cross they made that im running right now. It has white widow and nothern lights in it. An i remember when i first started i ran some of these beans an dam they made some big ass colas. So im excited to see how good i can get them now i know more on how to garden lol. But yea bro those are frosty as hell. Jeez there are so many triches there i think one fell off over there yup i see it there on the right :rofl::rofl: very nice job man are those done with the docs kit as well?
Thanks, Bro! Yes, I'm working exclusively with Doc's kit right now and no plans to go back anytime soon. I just placed another big order with the sale going on ;)

VERY QUICK UPDATE - MUCH QUICKER THAN PLANNED!

Well, I was hoping to get a big update in on all the plants but a half dozen, or so, pics into it, the batteries in the camera died. :oops:

They're being re-charged now, but won't be in time for lights out tonight, so this is just a quick "teaser" of the update to come! ;)

All the girls are looking fantastic and smelling just as good. Even with the negative pressure in the tent, I can detect the faint smell in the room and, as soon as I open the tent, I get a nice waft of tricomey goodness! :laugh:

I started taking pics of the White Widow buds and had just taken a couple shots of the lower Blackwater buds when the camera stopped.

Here's the lower Blackwater bud pics (the same cola for both pics!) I managed to get:

And, here are a couple of White Widow top bud shots pre-batteries dying:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #50 OF 12/12 - UPDATE & PIC DUMP

So, we're now on day #50 of 12/12 with approximately two weeks to go until I start harvesting. The girls are now starting to pack on some real weight and it will be fun to see how fat they get between now & harvest.

NOTE TO NEWBIES: Don't harvest too early! It's one of the biggest mistakes new growers make. The plants can put on as much as 30% of their weight in the last couple of weeks of flowering!

Here's a quick look inside the tent:

The rest are some fat & frosty nugs I can't wait to start sampling! :yummy:

This is most certainly going to be some of the highest quality meds I've grown, to date, and do have to attribute that to Doc's kit. Genetics are always most important, but I've had plenty of good genetics that just didn't produce like this in hydro.

Don't get me wrong, I still have a warm place in my heart for hydro, especially the speedy growth rates in veg. I've just never seen quality like this using hydro; plus, the kit is a much simpler and less expensive method. :thumb:

Now, I'm really looking forward to the IHG genetics in the kit soil! :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom