The G8-600 - Doc Bud Tries LED Again

Question for ya Doc....Do you ever run into space problems running more than one strain in flower? I mean....i stick to the same strain because i'm afraid the flowering times between them will differ enough to just screw everything up ,ya know? Do you try and run the same types of plants at the same time maybe? With my small set up...even a week difference would screw with my system i have.It works out ,that i get exactly 3 harvests a yr. out of my little space.That's with a month overlap between start ups,if ya know what i mean. And that's from seed ,of course!

Question for ya Doc....Do you ever run into space problems running more than one strain in flower? I mean....i stick to the same strain because i'm afraid the flowering times between them will differ enough to just screw everything up ,ya know? Do you try and run the same types of plants at the same time maybe? With my small set up...even a week difference would screw with my system i have.It works out ,that i get exactly 3 harvests a yr. out of my little space.That's with a month overlap between start ups,if ya know what i mean. And that's from seed ,of course!

My clone area is separate from my veg area, which is separate from the flower area...all have multiple trays and lights. So I don't really worry about any of that. I've also been told I waste a lot of space and could more production out of the square footage.....but my gig isn't about production, it's a quest for quality.

When I'm at full production, I put a new plant into bloom the moment I harvest one.....I just put it in the same footprint. I also compost about 30% of the plants I veg....not because they're unhealthy, but because I have no room for them.

I could "supersize" what I'm doing but I'm strictly legal in every sense of the word.

I gotcha Doc...That's the way to grow,for sure...if you have the space ,of course.Be able to just put a pre-vegged plant in where you just removed one for harvest.Plants always have their next "space" already prepped and proven.I'm glad that you are always on a "quest" for better and not just in it for the $ loot $,although that's a big part of it for sure. Your customers must be stoked that you are their man. Hope they are all aware of just how good your finished product is and how much has gone into making it so fine!Cheers bud.:Namaste:

Nothing has died, the lights haven't caught fire or burned out, no major disasters, etc. Just super healthy, vibrant, growing plants.

I'm super stoked.

Picture_016103.jpg

Picture_015132.jpg

Picture_013147.jpg

Picture_007208.jpg

Picture_006226.jpg

Picture_005246.jpg

Picture_004258.jpg

Picture_003265.jpg

Picture_02964.jpg

Doc, these look perfect. So healthy, everything about them looks perfect. Great job so far bud!

If things keep going this well throughout the bloom cycle don't be surprised if I say it's my best grow ever. I am seeing some very nice bud development and definitely the healthiest leaves I've had in a while. These lights are definitely for real.

For those just joining, I'm using my High Brix gear "by the book" and I have the plants under LED. They're different and I think in a better way than under HID. I'm trying to keep them short so I have lots of light without the inverse square law weakening the lower bloom. Like I said, if this keeps up I'm going to make some changes.

Indoor gardening is changing and LED is part of the future.

the lights and fertilizer I'm using are "off the shelf" and can be purchased by anyone...

Doc what are these off the shelf nutes you speak off? No brix this grow?

Nice Plants !

Ah...yes, but if I'm not mistaken Zombie Woof is from the "overnight sensation" album. Joe's Garage is also super cool. At one time I had the entire album memorized...along with a bunch of others.
you are what you is & sheik yer bouty is as good as well

shut up & play yer guitar, vol I , II , III the best guitar solos in the world

you are what you is & sheik yer bouty is as good as well

shut up & play yer guitar, vol I , II , III the best guitar solos in the world

Ya eh ZW...i'm lovin the blues dude.Turn it on every day after work...still hear tunes i've never heard before.Sorry for talkin about this shit Doc... won't happen again bro!Love music,fine wine ,good people....and H.B. produce of course!Cheers guys!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom