IMG_63674.JPG

IMG_63664.JPG

IMG_63652.jpg

IMG_63646.jpg

IMG_63607.jpg

IMG_63596.JPG

IMG_63586.jpg

IMG_63575.jpg

They got their second Cat Drench today. LIghts are at 22". Not anything less than perfect, on every leaf, blade, stem, pistil....this is silly. Haha....see the disconnected HID ballasts in the background?

Photos like those are the reason I bought the kit.

Now we attempt to duplicate.

This grow is being done by the book: In The Lab

Anyone with basic gardening skills could get my kit, hang one or two of these lights in a 3x3 or 3x6 space, as I have done....and follow a recipe. That's all I'm doing. My environment is also ideal...but that's not too hard to achieve for a hobby grower. Takes a few bucks is all....but not too bad.

What I'm doing here could be copied easily, by anyone. LED and High Brix....we're seeing some amazing things on this forum with that combination.

Why not? Are they not water soluble? What if they were done in a half coco half soil mix? Would they work then? I'm up for an experiment, if I have proper instruction... :)

Why not? Are they not water soluble? What if they were done in a half coco half soil mix? Would they work then? I'm up for an experiment, if I have proper instruction... :)

Why don't we shoot over to doc buds high brix Q&A thread, i believe this thread is about growing with LEDs.

I will say that the kit is a no go with coco. If your willing to do 50/50 coco/soil, why not just try the kit as it's designed and grow some plants just like docs!

He's figured out how to grow amazing weed. It's in soil. And it's stupid easy. If you want plants looking like that - do what doc does. Use the kit!

Why don't we shoot over to doc buds high brix Q&A thread, i believe this thread is about growing with LEDs.

I will say that the kit is a no go with coco. If your willing to do 50/50 coco/soil, why not just try the kit as it's designed and grow some plants just like docs!

He's figured out how to grow amazing weed. It's in soil. And it's stupid easy.

Will check it out tomorrow. Was curious about the 50/50 because the drainage is way better, but like you said just try it as its designed! Good night guys

Cation Exchange Capacity

For sure. I really haven't had a problem with coco that's visible. It does everything I need to. Peat moss huh? I'll keep that in mind.
Any specific reason for peat moss? Benefits?

For sure. I really haven't had a problem with coco that's visible. It does everything I need to. Peat moss huh? I'll keep that in mind.

Mornin Sphnx, and "gang" . Glad to hear your methods with coco are working for you.If you do some more reading about Doc's gear
and listen to some of the gang talk about the success we are all having, hopefully you'l give it a try. I can say one thing that's for sure....if you ever try growing High Brix weed using this method, you will not look back. Bin doin this a very long time and only just the last year or so w/doc's "kit".I will never go back to any of the methods i did before.I truely believe that perfection is within our grasp!! Just look at some of the "gang's" pics of their produce. The taste and potency is really over the top! Just sayin Sphnx! Cheers man!:circle-of-love:

Achieving high brix, nutrient dense produce is all about calcium. Unfortunately, coco hangs on to calcium. It also doesn't release other base cations quite right.

People who grow in coco adjust for this by loading more Ca early on, pre-loading, etc. That's all wonderful and great, but it won't get us into High Brix Territory, despite the fact that some have tried.

Soil is where it's at. Peatmoss, clay, humus......for millions of years myco has been living in the dirt, co-existing with the roots of plants, etc.

Put the right balance of minerals, trace elements, biology and soil voltage together and you've got Minerals, Microbes and Magic. The Magic occurs when the microbes feed the minerals to the plant.....can't do it in coco.

Back
Top Bottom