The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Sample feeding schedule for Doc Bud's High Brix Blend Kit

Sue,
Have you seen these HB sample feeding directions from MaxYields? It's the most comprehensive set I've found so far. For simplicities sake, I added them to my blog post: The Basics of Doc Bud's High Brix Blend Kit w/ Instructions - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

By the way, you should definitely submit your Dark Devil for Nug of the Month.
:thumb:

- HIGH BRIX FEEDING SCHEDULE -

Alright everyone, using several different posts from "DocBuds High Brix Q&A" as well as his "In The Lab" threads I have put together a precise feeding chart that can applied to any number of pots. I took Major PITA's Foliar Spray ratio and expanded on it, those are my best estimates based on how much of the Foliar Spray I have used in the past.

This schedule assumes that you are following DocBuds recommendation of Solo Cup (not necessary) > 1 Gallon Pot > 7 Gallon Pot transplanting. I also made the assumption everyone with the kit has basic horticulture experience... I did not take into account any of DocBud's specialty products (OG Drench / Fungicide), or heavy feeding plants. This entire schedule is adjustable, so if you have a heavy feeder feel free to bump up the ratios a little.

Also keep in mind I did not give recommended water ratios, that is because we are feeding the soil. Mix the amounts of Drenches and Teas I have given with as much water as you need to get about 20% run off.

Anything written in RED has to do with Transplanting and Soil maintenance. Anything in BLACK has to do with feeding.

DRENCH & TEA RATIOS (Compliments of Graytail)

1 GALLON POT >> 0.5 - 1.0 mL DRENCH >> 0.05 - 0.1 mL TEA

7 GALLON POT >> 3.0 - 7.0 mL DRENCH >> 0.3 - 0.7 mL TEA

10 GALLON POT >> 5.0 - 10 mL DRENCH >> 0.5 - 1.0 mL TEA​

FOLIAR SPRAY RATIOS (Compliments of Major PITA)

SMALL PLANT >> 1 mL Foliar Spray per 30 mL R.O. Water.

MEDIUM PLANT >> 2 mL Foliar Spray per 60 mL R.O. Water.

LARGE PLANT >> 4 mL Foliar Spray per 120 mL R.O. Water.​

THE ENTIRE PROCESS

- CLONES & SEEDS -
Fill Solo Cup with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for Seed or Clone >> Dust hole with "Roots!" >> Plant Seed or Clone >> Cover and lightly water.

Water >> Water >> Water >> Water >> Water.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 1 to 30 mL ratio.

- 1 GALLON: VEG -
Fill 1-gal pot with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for transplant & dust it with "Roots!" >> Score rootball vertically >> Dust rootball with "Roots!" >> Transplant and cover rootball with soil >> Water (+ 0.5 mL Transplant Drench).

Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 1 to 30 mL ratio.

NOTE: At this point you should be watering ONLY when leaves begin to show slight signs of under-watering.

- 7 GALLON: VEG -
Fill 7-gal pot with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for transplant & dust it generously with "Roots!" >> Score rootball vertically >> Dust rootball with "Roots!" >> Transplant and cover rootball with soil >> Water (+ 2.5 mL Transplant Drench).

Growth Energy (5.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (5.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 2 to 60 mL ratio.

NOTE: At this point you should be watering ONLY when leaves begin to show slight signs of under-watering.

- 7 GALLON: EARLY-BLOOM STRETCH -
Growth Energy (7.0 mL + 0.7 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.75 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (7.0 mL + 0.7 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.75 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 4 to 120 mL ratio.

- 7 GALLON: BUD SETTING -
Cationic Root Drench (7.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Cationic Root Drench (7.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Growth Energy (7.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.75 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (7.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.75 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 4 to 120 mL ratio.

NOTE: At this point you should be watering when the pot is light but the soil is still damp. Do not let it dry out for the rest of Bloom.

- 7 GALLON: FLOWER & BUD SWELL -
Top dress each pot with 1/6 (weight wise) of DocBud's Re-Charge >> Scratch lightly into surface of soil >> Water until run off.

Growth Energy ( 5.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (5.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 2 to 60 mL ratio.

This is the schedule I will be following. I hope I typed it out correctly because this post took me a little while to make haha. Feel free to ask questions or offer input, if you see something that needs correcting go ahead and say something, preferably before I can't edit this post anymore. Hehe, hope you guys like it!

:thanks:

Re: Sample feeding schedule for Doc Bud's High Brix Blend Kit

Sue,
Have you seen these HB sample feeding directions from MaxYields? It's the most comprehensive set I've found so far. For simplicities sake, I added them to my blog post: The Basics of Doc Bud's High Brix Blend Kit w/ Instructions - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

By the way, you should definitely submit your Dark Devil for Nug of the Month.
:thumb:

I have that blogged myself MysterySeeds, but thank you for dropping it right where I needed it to be. He did an excellent job of this, didn't he?

After I harvest and cure the Dark Devil I will probably take you up on that suggestion. It looks like it'll make nice nugs. I'll have to beef up my photo skills for that contest.

Our hearts go out to you & Dale Sue. I'll say a prayer for the surgery tonight.

Thank you BAR. It's a sobering thing to be up against. We're both a bit numb. I'm making sure I get at least one really good hug every hour. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I had the weirdest thing happen yesterday while exercising. We live on the third floor in a corner apartment that has windows facing the river on the northwest side and others on the southeast. I took screens out last winter and haven't replaced them yet, so the windows are wide open. I had a bird fly through the window facing the river, pass right over me and exit out the other window, bouncing off that frame and falling through to fly off.

My closest friend is Native American, so the significance of what had just occurred wasn't lost on me. Birds at the window are messengers, and the message they bring is the impending loss of a loved one. To have one so boldly fly right over me was chilling to say the least. My best friend and her sister, the spiritual center of her family, will be doing prayers and burning sage today in an effort to ease this passage. We have no idea of the when, but what we are all cognizant of is the reality of where we are in our timeline, and it's smack in the end.

Dale's reputation is one of miraculous recovery, and this extended medical team has been there every step of the way over the last decade. Their distress is obvious. That's the most telling sign of all.

New Addictions:420:

Oh boy, can I identify with that! Hahaha! According to my Settings page I am actively subscribed to 128 threads. Yes, that's as crazy as it sounds, and it spreads me a bit thin sometimes, but I can't figure out which one I wouldn't want to follow. At some point though, something's got to give. :laughtwo::green_heart:

It aint over till it's over. Be prepared for the worst & hope for the best.

It aint over till it's over. Be prepared for the worst & hope for the best.

Hey BAR, ........ I like the way you keep picking me up. :love:

That's part of what we (meaning the 420 community) are here for Sue. We're not just a grow site we're a cyber-family.

Best. Family. Ever. Someday we need a reunion.

been reading your old posts and where were you 30 yrs ago LMAO. I may be a master gardener by now with your tutalage:thanks:

Reunion Hell I am new But sounds good got motor home will travel LMAO

been reading your old posts and where were you 30 yrs ago LMAO. I may be a master gardener by now with your tutalage:thanks:

OK, this gave me a good chuckle. That helped tremendously to break the morning's tension. I like you. Stick around.

Where were you 30 years ago? Fair enough question, eh? :love:

In truth, I'm a stark beginner with so little experience behind me that it's shocking. I chose good soil and I study hard. I have been blessed with a talented entourage. I also have this compulsion to study and share. I make my share of ridiculous mistakes. This community will make you a better gardener. The dedication of these gardeners and their willingness to openly share and assist floors me every day.

I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your user name. My best friend is Native American and she always said my NA name should be "She Who Hugs A Lot". :laughtwo: It's as good as my choice, "Laughs With Life" . :laughtwo:

My best friend is Native American and she always said my NA name should be "She Who Hugs A Lot". :laughtwo: It's as good as my choice, "Laughs With Life" . :laughtwo:

Mine is "Runs With Scissors". :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you have an unexpectedly great day, Sue.

Mine is "Runs With Scissors". :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you have an unexpectedly great day, Sue.

Screamed with laughter over that one Major! :rofl:

Thank you. Everyone is being very cautious, but OMG, I couldn't ask for a more capable medical team to hand my beloved over to. They all know him and care for him as a person. What more can one ask for?

Bearswhowalks came from a NA i knew when I became HIV i awayls told him i wanted to be runningbear he said no you don't drive so I name you bearswhowalk

Bearswhowalks came from a NA i knew when I became HIV i awayls told him i wanted to be runningbear he said no you don't drive so I name you bearswhowalk

Hey Bear, go into your sig line and take out that last set of brackets with QUOTE in it (right at the end). It's interfering with the link. That should fix it entirely. :blushsmile:

ok try this

Back
Top Bottom