Thanks for stopping by @Dusty Kiefers

I managed to get a few of Danifem strains right after Dinafem and HSO found their selves shut down for some legal crap. The reserves in most seed banks lasted about 30 days. HSO will find a way to come back, but I don't think Dinafem will be so fortunate. The Spanish government own's Dinafem now (legal holding).

Finding Dinafem seeds now are rare and far between.

It has been about a year since all this happen, and there is very little information to be found on the subject.

Looks nice! :)

I think ”hotter” pre-fertilized soil provides less gap between each internode during the first weeks of th growth.

Talking from my experience:
The first one is a bit over year ago and in both pictures Im using same brand same fem NL seeds.

Market ”Hot soil” had NPK/litre:
N: 100mg/l
P: 70mg/l
K: 400mg/l
And result after first ~1.5-2weeks:
5E15E8E5-7A62-42E9-B9B1-E5AE87ACC75A.jpeg

Then same seeds in BioBizz Light mix (NPK:14-16-18) after 1.5 weeks:
288C7072-144F-426B-AAF5-E4B604CACD4C.jpeg

Hotter soil definitely gave me less stem between each internode and I think this somehow applies:
A plant grows by first dividing cells then expanding them, and in order to do this it requires water. By limiting the amount of water available to a plant you limit the expansion of cells. This can work for you by keeping your internodes close together, or against you by limiting bud growth. Both the amount of water you give your plants and the EC at which you grow them control the uptake of water.

A plant's roots act much like a pump, using osmotic pressure to move water into the plant. In order for this to work there must be a larger concentration of fertilizer salts in the plant's roots than in the soil or hydroponic solution, so when the medium's level of salt rises above the roots', the plant will wilt. Raising the salt level in the medium closer to that which is in the roots limits the water availability just the same as if we had provided less water.

During the vegetative stage we want our plants to form very tight internodes, especially under artificial lighting. By allowing the EC to drop below ideal during this stage we are wasting valuable space growing stem instead of bud. Most marijuana strains are happiest when grown at an EC of between 1.5 and 1.8, but different strains have different preferences. Try growing one of your plants using straight water for a week or so, you will see the internode length stretch dramatically compared to the ones on a regular fertilizer regime.

Time for an update.

Flashback and Millie have been growing as expected, with no issues to speak of. Currently they are around week 2-3 veg.
They have both respond very well to @GeoFlora Nutrients growing with out a care in the world.

There is also a new kid on the block; I dropped one Dinamex seed in water and she is coming along also.

Time for some images taken over the pass 5 days or so. Order will be Flashback, Millie, and Dinamex.

Flashback #2 - 9-13a.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-14.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-15.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-16.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-17.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-18.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-18a.jpg

Now on to Millie

It's that time again,

Both Flashback and Millie are progressing nicely, and the Dinamex is currently going thought her, pre-veg development.

Flashback and Millie received their first treatment of @GeoFlora Nutrients a little over a week ago and have only been receiving ph'd RO water if needed which is currently every 4 or 5 days. Flashback is roughly 10" and Millie is about 8 inches.

The whole vegetative period I have been using @BESTVA LED Pro 1000W as the light source and it has proven to be a well-built, reliable, and effect light. When they were seedlings, the dimmer was set at 25% at 30" inches, currently I only have the light set at about 60% and about 24" inches. Only because I want slow growth on these for the next 3-4 weeks is I can finish up The Blues Brothers in the flower tent.

Now Dinamex, she took a somewhat mutant path on me. No big deal she just confused and needs directions. She has been in a solo cup with Happy Frog soil from the larger 7 gallon @GeoPot .

Her very early development is not unusual, it happens, but I do not expect any problem because of it.

Flashback

Three Blue Kings 9-21a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-21b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-21c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-22.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-24.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-24a.jpg

Next images are of Millie.

That's all Folk's

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

It's that time again,

Both Flashback and Millie are progressing nicely, and the Dinamex is currently going thought her, pre-veg development.

Flashback and Millie received their first treatment of @GeoFlora Nutrients a little over a week ago and have only been receiving ph'd RO water if needed which is currently every 4 or 5 days. Flashback is roughly 10" and Millie is about 8 inches.

The whole vegetative period I have been using @BESTVA LED Pro 1000W as the light source and it has proven to be a well-built, reliable, and effect light. When they were seedlings, the dimmer was set at 25% at 30" inches, currently I only have the light set at about 60% and about 24" inches. Only because I want slow growth on these for the next 3-4 weeks is I can finish up The Blues Brothers in the flower tent.

Now Dinamex, she took a somewhat mutant path on me. No big deal she just confused and needs directions. She has been in a solo cup with Happy Frog soil from the larger 7 gallon @GeoPot .

Her very early development is not unusual, it happens, but I do not expect any problem because of it.

Flashback

Three Blue Kings 9-21a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-21b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-21c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-22.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-24.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-24a.jpg

Next images are of Millie.

That's all Folk's

Tok..
:love:

Time for a current update.

Filled the 7 Gallon @GeoPot. with Happy Frog amended with @earthalive soil activator. I bought some 18 inch saucers, because the 14 inch ones I have are to small. So the show is officially at the start.

Flashback #2 is definitely going to be a challenge, but she is starting to respond well since being transplanted.
Research tells me the strain is the offspring of White Widow with a Flo, and knowing that White Widow is a pig at sucking up cal-mag it may be something to look out for. This strain is rated as a moderately to medium difficulty to grow. So, that right off tells me that she is going to have special needs.

Sweet Seeds info: Flashback #2 - Flowering 56-63 days

Sweet Seeds Flash Back #2 is a new hybrid with refined fruit flavors. It is based on well-known varieties Flo and White Widow. This sativa dominant strain consists of 60% sativa and 40% Indica.
The plant suits both for indoors and outdoors. It can grow up quite high like most sativa plants. Therefore it's recommended the defoliation. The plant is a good producer. It brings yields of 400-600 g/m2 indoors and 350-700 g/plant outdoors.
The taste and aroma includes notes of strawberry, forest berries and humus. The strain has a high THC content (20%) and a low CBD content (0.9%) that provides the potent cerebral effect, brings euphoria and happiness.

On to chemdog nickname(milli) is on auto pilot as is with most Indica dominant strains

Chemdog Millionaire Guava

Green Seeds Info. Chemdog Millionaire Guava -Flowering 56-63 days

Chemdog Millionaire Guava is an Indica dominant and hence an early finishing strain. It is a preferred choice with licensed dispensaries because of it’s heavy yields and amazingly fruity taste. It really is no surprise that this strain is a mind-blowing addition to our Cali Line.

A beautiful result of crossing Chemdog Millionaire x Guava, this hybrid will tinkle your senses. It will amaze you with it’s dark green twinkly nuggets and seduce you with copious amounts of resin. Similarly, you’ll also be trying hard to not keep inhaling its magical aroma!

This plant offers high THC production and does not grow too tall due it’s characteristics. Being a product of it’s Indica parents and having heavily tropical qualities, it can easily be grown indoor or outdoor.

Offering cerebral euphoria and body warmth, this strain energies the mind, boosts creativity and uplifts mood.

Therapeutic benefits include easing the symptoms of inflammation, fatigue, stress, anxiety, appetite loss and chronic pain conditions.

Let the Chemdog Millionaire Guava relax your body and stimulate your mind with enlightening, positive thoughts.

I know the pots are a little shy on soil the Happy Frog came in a 2 cu. ft. bag so there is one cubic foot of soil in each pot. For the amount needed to top them was not enough for me to buy another bag. Also, the soil is on the dry on the sides for the time being.

The first 4 are Flashback #2
9-06
Flashback #2 - 9-06.jpg

9-09
Flashback #2 - 9-09.jpg

9-09a
Flashback #2 - 9-09a.jpg

9-10
Flashback #2 - 9-10.jpg

Now for Chemdog
9-06
Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-06.jpg

9-09
Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-09.jpg

9-9a
Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-09a.jpg

9-10
Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-10.jpg

That's all folk's

Tok..
My favorite entry thus far Tok

It's time for another update.

This grow is moving along as I expected with decent response and no issues. I will be getting ready for their last feed of @GeoFlora Nutrients (Veg) in the next couple of days.

Flashback is diffidently showing her sativa side with her early stretch, so I will be switching her in about 2 weeks, hopefully. I topped her just after the sixth node, so training is soon to come.

Millie what can I say she an Indica dominant strain, so she short and bushy. I will probably end up doing more defoliation on her then Flashback. I have plants on putting her into flower in about two weeks or so but I need to finish the one I currently have in my bloom tent. May have to play with them a little longer, we'll see.

Last but not least Dinamex she had a tough somewhat mutant start but she is coming back nicely. She has a little stretch going, but that was to be expected. I will be up potting her in the next couple days.

Flashback #2

Flashback #2 - 9-25.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-28.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-28a.jpg

Millie

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-25.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-28.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-28a.jpg

Dinamex

Dinafem Dinamex 9-25.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 9-25a.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 9-28.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 9-28a.jpg

That's all folk's.

It's been a week since I was able to do and update so here goes.

Flashback #2 is ready for flower under the bigger lights of the 4x4, but that isn't going to happen for another couple of weeks, because The Blues Brothers is finishing up. PPP Piss, Poor, Planting. :rofl: Aside from that she has become the big lady on the block. lol I have done a little defoliation the other day to open her up more. I think I will decorate her as a christmas tree this year. That's about the time she will be ready, if I can get her in the bigger tent Here are a couple current images.

Flashback #2 -10-01a.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-03.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-03a.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-04.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-05.jpg

Now for Millie
I don't need to say it, but I will she is acting just like an Indica dominate strain, short and busy. I have defoliated her, but she is so short It do not help much. I need to get her into flower for some much needed stretch. Aside from that she has been happy with the @GeoFlora Nutrients and behaving very proper. :rofl: here are some images over the last week.

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-30.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-03.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-03b.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-04.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-05.jpg

I may leave Millie to flower in the 2x4 tent and put Dinamex and Flashback @2 in the 4x4.

That's all for these two. Now on the Dinamex.

It's been a week since I was able to do and update so here goes.

Flashback #2 is ready for flower under the bigger lights of the 4x4, but that isn't going to happen for another couple of weeks, because The Blues Brothers is finishing up. PPP Piss, Poor, Planting. :rofl: Aside from that she has become the big lady on the block. lol I have done a little defoliation the other day to open her up more. I think I will decorate her as a christmas tree this year. That's about the time she will be ready, if I can get her in the bigger tent Here are a couple current images.

Flashback #2 -10-01a.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-03.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-03a.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-04.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-05.jpg

Now for Millie
I don't need to say it, but I will she is acting just like an Indica dominate strain, short and busy. I have defoliated her, but she is so short It do not help much. I need to get her into flower for some much needed stretch. Aside from that she has been happy with the @GeoFlora Nutrients and behaving very proper. :rofl: here are some images over the last week.

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-30.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-03.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-03b.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-04.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-05.jpg

I may leave Millie to flower in the 2x4 tent and put Dinamex and Flashback @2 in the 4x4.

That's all for these two. Now on the Dinamex.
Pretty girls there Tok

Back
Top Bottom