UG's Back in Action!

UrbanGrower

Hello everyone!!!

Me and my partner haven't done a journal for quite some time due to the new laws in Canada. Today, however, an injunction was filed and the Federal court has granted us permission to grow for at least 1 more year. So…Get ready everyone cause were back in action!!! :high-five::Namaste:

I haven't grown for about 6 months so I need to do some things first but here's the specs. If you want to turn your basement into a nice grow room you should check out my previous journals:high-five:

The specs:

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soildro?? Soilless lol
If soil... what is in your mix? ProMix HP
If soil... What size pot? 1/2 gal - 3 gal
Size of light? 800W Veg / Four 600W's Flower
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 78 Day/68 Night
RH of Room/cab? clones 70/ veg 50/ flower 30
PH of media or res? 6.2-6.4
Any Pests ? Hopefully not, but I'm always prepared
How often are you watering? When they ask
Type and strength of ferts used? Blue Planet Nutrients 3 Part Elite/Early Bloomer/VitaBlue/Liquid Blue/Liquid Seaweed

Here's some pictures of my setup and past grows
IMG_032222.JPG
IMG_032722.JPG
IMG_074922.JPG
IMG_078918.jpg
IMG_053415.JPG

I hope to see some old friends on this site because I miss all of you guys so much :passitleft::kiss::headbanger::smokin:

Firsties!!!

wiw!

Glad to see you back my friend.
Was starting to wonder how you were getting on.

So, one more year to kill it!!!?
You know I'll be around for this.

Heck yeah!!

:party::headbanger::party:

:green_heart:

I'm subscribed for sure!!!
I couldn't be happier that the injunction was successful. :thumb:
What strain you gonna run? Remo's Kush? Looking forward to your grow UG, good luck man.;)

Vick:

I am so pleased that your still here and kicking it man, it puts a huge smile on my face :high-five:

When the year is up there is another court date for the same thing, hopefully they either postpone it again for another year, or just don't let it pass, we shall see:battingeyelashes:

Took a good break but I really do miss it, and the injunction made it a no brainer for me to grow again since my PPL is payed for:headbanger:

The rust on me is brutal man, I have to take this approach as simple as possible. Lol wish me luck!

stealthgrow:

Hey there buddy!

Unfortunately, I am not the UG your thinking of lol. Just a fanboy, I'm sorry =(

Hopefully you'll still hang around for the ride :high-five:

It's about to get really hot here so I'm thinking kush might not be the best for our high humidity. I'll probably pick 5 strains then post them on here to see what people think. It has to be available from the local seed bank though cause ordering off the web is stressful lol

Sorry again if you thought I was Remo, kinda wish I changed my name a while back lol :scratchinghead:

I'm still along for the ride UG you got a nice setup going, and I checked out your past journals, nice work man.;)
I wasn't 100%, but I was pretty sure your weren't Remo. I've seen his grow room in his vids, and although your is nice, its not Remo's. I pulled up my bean bag though and I'm getting comfy.:popcorn:
Good luck.

Yeah UG good to see you back around these parts. Im all in for it. Just been dodgy getting on here all the time. Busy with my little baby girl .

I wish you luck, although you won't need it. Thanks for the kind words in my journal as well. I learned a hard lesson recently and basically fried all my plants in a last ditch effort to get rid of root aphids.

I am aphid free now but with ugly plants. I will make up for it soon with my coco setup.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom