Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

If those are bonsai then mine must be trees! Rather than cull the CM why not give them a real bonsai haircut?
Yeah they are due some proper maintenance. I'll see what pot size I decide on for the sponsored grow and see if they'll all still fit.
Looks like a female but while we wait... :popcorn:
Yeah I'm not too confident it's worked this time but whatever they're doing it's pretty slow.
:rofl: Cheers mate. Kinda wish I'd just done 4 of those.

Congrats on the sponsored Journal mate :bravo:

4oz out of such a small pot in soil is impressive!! I like using small pots when i do Coco too, build a nice dense root mass, move up gradually. Ever considered giving Coco a go? You'd smash it I reckon! :snowboating:

Edit: I thought I had it bad with harvesting all last weekend. You've done almost 2 straight weeks. Hats off mate. Bet you can't wait to relax. Enjoy :peace:

Congrats on the sponsored Journal mate :bravo:

4oz out of such a small pot in soil is impressive!! I like using small pots when i do Coco too, build a nice dense root mass, move up gradually. Ever considered giving Coco a go? You'd smash it I reckon! :snowboating:

Edit: I thought I had it bad with harvesting all last weekend. You've done almost 2 straight weeks. Hats off mate. Bet you can't wait to relax. Enjoy :peace:
Thanks buddy. Not sure I'll ever beat that but I'll try. Ha ha. I have thought about coco a few times yeah. It's just the daily watering that could be a pain. I was thinking a coco and perlite hempy pot would be fun to try.

Yeah I'm knackered mate. Been nice spending some time on the plants and putting my feet up tonight. Will relax properly tomorrow night when we sample the gorilla glue. :bong:

Thanks buddy. Not sure I'll ever beat that but I'll try. Ha ha. I have thought about coco a few times yeah. It's just the daily watering that could be a pain. I was thinking a coco and perlite hempy pot would be fun to try.
Yea i know what you mean. I wouldn't hand feed while flowering in Coco again. I'll be flowering a coco plant soon but i'll be using a dripper on a timer.
Yeah I'm knackered mate. Been nice spending some time on the plants and putting my feet up tonight. Will relax properly tomorrow night when we sample the gorilla glue. :bong:
Oh nice! That must have been like your pot of gold at the end of the rain box these past 11 days haha. Pot full of GG :Rasta: Best rainbow ever!

So I'm currently thinking of buying a 60x60x140 tent to fit in the cupboard. My problem is the step at the back of it. It's 30cm high and 20cm deep. Total cupboard depth is 60cm and available height from floor the rail is 150cm. Now I could build a platform 30cm high to negate the step but would then have 120cm height left. So my 2 thoughts are build a platform and get a 60x60x120 tent or get a 60x60x140 tent and do some modifications to it to go around the step. Potential to ruin a tent trying that though. With these options I'll likely fit the filter inside the tent so lose 15cm internal height to that. Something to ponder.

Plans will be changing slightly as Mars Hydro are kindly sending me a TS600 light to do a journal with. I'm thinking of growing either the photoperiod wedding cake from Blackskull seeds or getting an auto girl scout cookies from Fastbuds. If I go for the wedding cake I'll probably start vegging in the cabinet in about 3 weeks under the HLG board and flower her under the Mars light (TS600 won't fit in the cabinet well). If I go for the auto I'll do her start to finish under the TS600 in the tent once the current run is finished. I'm guessing they'd prefer me to do the full cycle under the light.
lucky you sweet mate , :woohoo::theband:,

they cancelled my light today said they dont post here now and its uk, brexit fecked up the north of ireland they said, think its a seller selling on their behalf

any ways that is a wicked result so ill not knock them lol :thumb: tag me when your going , ill go for the other the same as i got but the 1000 for the little tent

lucky you sweet mate , :woohoo::theband:,

they cancelled my light today said they dont post here now and its uk, brexit fecked up the north of ireland they said, think its a seller selling on their behalf

any ways that is a wicked result so ill not knock them lol :thumb: tag me when your going , ill go for the other the same as i got but the 1000 for the little tent
That's odd. There's a UK warehouse. Which site did you order it on? Marshydroled.co.uk? Would be surprised if they couldn't get one to you. Might be worth contacting the rep here. Maybe they'll sort you out to do a journal with.

Decided to stop thinking stupid and go the 60x60x120 on a platform route. Thinking I'll get an AC infinity cloudline T6 or S6 fan and 6" filter mounted outside the tent. That should move enough air and scrub it okay whilst keeping noise to a minimum. For lighting I'll put in the TS600 and maybe even have my DIY light in there side by side.

It does doesn't it :rofl: I was looking at a 110x50x200 tent then thought let's not get silly just yet. That can wait for when we're in a bigger house. Oh and I got an automated order confirmation from magical butter UK today. Took a while but at least I'm definitely getting 1 unit sent out now. :yahoo:

So we sampled the gorilla glue last night and tonight. Surprisingly smooth so early into the cure. I find the effects to be really mellow and relaxing but I could also have a merry dance down the biscuit aisle. We tried it without mixing in any CBD as we wanted to see how it was on its own. I only had a 2 minute moment last night where I felt a little uncomfortable. I'm rubbish with tastes and smells but to me it smells like some goooood weed. I haven't quite pinpointed the taste yet. Will have to try it in the perfect pipe. Overall I'm happy with it. The Mrs turned to me in the kitchen and said, "this one makes me............................ forget words". :rofl: :lot-o-toke:

So I'm currently thinking of buying a 60x60x140 tent to fit in the cupboard. My problem is the step at the back of it. It's 30cm high and 20cm deep. Total cupboard depth is 60cm and available height from floor the rail is 150cm. Now I could build a platform 30cm high to negate the step but would then have 120cm height left. So my 2 thoughts are build a platform and get a 60x60x120 tent or get a 60x60x140 tent and do some modifications to it to go around the step. Potential to ruin a tent trying that though. With these options I'll likely fit the filter inside the tent so lose 15cm internal height to that. Something to ponder.
Howdy do brother. I'm sure you will make it work no matter what your size limits are. You could get 4 ounces in a shoe box:laugh:

I'm running at 600x600x1400 but I loose 150 for the filter as you say. But I can't raise my light any more than 250 away from the top of the tent as the heat build up is scary. It makes the top of the tent all soft and floppy due to the radiant heat. That may be due to the crappy light I'm using . VSp600. But it gets untouchable if it's any closer.
But with your experience of producing awesome results in confined spaces . You will make it work, no matter what you limitations are..
:thumb:

Plans will be changing slightly as Mars Hydro are kindly sending me a TS600 light to do a journal with.
auto girl scout cookies from Fastbuds.
Wow! Congratulations, mate! Was it a competition or are you being headhunted for reference grows now? :D

If we're allowed to influence your choice, I vote for the Girl Scout Cookies auto from Fastbuds. As I once mentioned, my Stardawg auto from Fastbuds was my record yielding plant, and very tasty and potent too, so I'd be curious to see what you can do with one of their seeds ;)

are you being headhunted
Yeah apparently they liked what I was doing and asked if I'd do a sponsored journal. Can't say no to that.

I flipped a coin and the wedding cake won. To be fair I should do that as a sponsor sent me the seeds even though they can't "officially" sponsor me.

Back
Top Bottom