VictorVonDoom's 1st Grow - Converted Mini Fridge - Indoor/Soil 2013

Re: VictorVonDoom's 1st grow. converted mini fridge - indoor/soil 2013

You could be the first to flux and flower straight off lol

you mean to top then straight switch up the lights 12/12?
might work to be fair the have a long flowering time.
what you think? im willing to give it a wirl. not like it would cause me to have nothing, is it?

After I harvest this weekend my grow will focus on my last 2 plants and I got one that has been 12/12 from seed. Might watch to see the size of it as it grows. It is dam small compared to my normal plants.

you got a journal pal? would be interested to see how that goes

Hey Victor, check out this link on how to add to your signature PUTTING JOURNAL LINK IN SIGNATURE

I would reccomend using somehing more pliable. Especially on the first SCRoG. Buy some mason string or something and make a net. It sucked trying to mavuenver by big Autos SCRoG because it had plastic. Almost snapped a branch or two trying to readjust during the stretch. :straightface:

Hey Victor, check out this link on how to add to your signature PUTTING JOURNAL LINK IN SIGNATURE

I would reccomend using somehing more pliable. Especially on the first SCRoG. Buy some mason string or something and make a net. It sucked trying to mavuenver by big Autos SCRoG because it had plastic. Almost snapped a branch or two trying to readjust during the stretch. :straightface:

Biggles on the heads up,

Right am i being simple, isn't tieing the plant down in LST and putting a net on top, to hold the plant down the same? as they both cause the plant to think their are new tops and also exposes the lower nodes to grow free of shade and to grow to the light??

isn't tieing the plant down in LST and putting a net on top, to hold the plant down the same?

Yes. Basically.

as they both cause the plant to think their are new tops and also exposes the lower nodes to grow free of shade and to grow to the light??

In an Auto, the Main will always be the main from what I have seen. Getting better light to the lowers will make them grow and get bigger, bu the wont become the main cola. Let me show you a pic:

LST48.jpg

That Main cola got tied down at least 5 times more than the other sites and still kept out growing them. And was way denser and stickier than the others. I figured I double the lower branches weight but the still werent close to as heavy as the cola that I tried to keep low.

yeah I've seen that pic explained a lot when I noticed it.

Ok i kinda of get you. what you were saying is what i was trying to say, but worded like someone who knows there shit haha.
So the main stem will predominantly be the top. Just don't get why the SCRoG is different to LST.
Hope this doesn't come across as me being funny, just trying to learn :Namaste:

Safe

after a long think...

is it just a more aggressive way of doing it, keeping the main stem completely horizontal, and allowing you to put the side branches space out through the gaps in the net??

after a long think...

is it just a more aggressive way of doing it, keeping the main stem completely horizontal, and allowing you to put the side branches space out through the gaps in the net??

Yea your getting the idea and my grow is linked in my signature. It's a little boring as my ladys have just grown with no problems. I update about once a week and then chat it up following others. I will say the feeling you have the first time you take big toke from something you produced is a great day :circle-of-love:

Yea your getting the idea and my grow is linked in my signature. It's a little boring as my ladys have just grown with no problems. I update about once a week and then chat it up following others. I will say the feeling you have the first time you take big toke from something you produced is a great day :circle-of-love:

My apology's on being a little slow on all this.

That's not a bad thing show you must be using good tekkers, ill check it out

safe

My apology's on being a little slow on all this.

That's not a bad thing show you must be using good tekkers, ill check it out

safe

Do not apologize we look forward to helping out. It is what makes this place so great. By hanging out and getting to know the make up you will get access to thousands of years of growing experience. We will gladly give it out for free and with nothing attached to it. :thumb:

With that hit RicosSuperSweetBunkerGrow Rico's grow he is scrog king IMO and cool dude too

Do not apologize we look forward to helping out. It is what makes this place so great. By hanging out and getting to know the make up you will get access to thousands of years of growing experience. We will gladly give it out for free and with nothing attached to it. :thumb:

With that hit RicosSuperSweetBunkerGrow Rico's grow he is scrog king IMO and cool dude too

nice one chap, seems like a good little community here

one love to everyone who takes time to help, post and motivate

Safe

welcome aboard I've only been joined a month so its all new to me too.

everyone here is proper safe you only have to look at my journal to know that.

Well hope you enjoy.

Peace

Just a thought but with a tiny scrog in there your gonna have a bit of a fiddle with the back portion. You'd need a scrog that came out with the plant every time. I'd go LST as then you can turn your girls inside the fridge to work on them. less moving and faffing, easier access etc. plus you can manipulate each limb individually. Check my methods for an Idea of what you can do with LST. (bit bigger scale but principle is the same lol)

I would stop misting your plants, cannabis plants do not require misting. water droplets can magnify the light and burn your leaves. I would only water when your soil is dry. place your finger in the pot and feel down 1 inch or 2 to see if it is dry. lift the pot before you water and after you water to get a feel for a light pot indicating it is time to water.

Just a thought but with a tiny scrog in there your gonna have a bit of a fiddle with the back portion. You'd need a scrog that came out with the plant every time. I'd go LST as then you can turn your girls inside the fridge to work on them. less moving and faffing, easier access etc. plus you can manipulate each limb individually. Check my methods for an Idea of what you can do with LST. (bit bigger scale but principle is the same lol)

wise words, that defiantly helped out with my decision.
I was leaning towards doing that as I think I understand it more, and what i need to be doing. just gonna have to judge when to flip em right so i get the yield with out overgrowing my space.
LST it is and if I'm honest feel more confident with that option

Back
Top Bottom